X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolemite!
    Banned
    • Jun 2009

Here's a task for you boys and girls

Go ask an aircraft engineer what happens to the nose of a plane when it's hit by a bird at high speeds.

Then think what happens when it passes through steel and whether it would emerge from the exit hole of a steel building undamaged.

Then watch this, engage your brains for a change and have a re-think of what this means for the world.

SEPTEMBER CLUES (NEW) first half

SEPTEMBER CLUES (NEW) second half
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

The building are a vertical box shell with a central collum of a much smaller verticle box .

There is nothing on any floor to stop anything . Except cubby dividers made of styrene foam and human bodies.

I didn't watch the vid I'm just commenting on imagined theory.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

I sometimes hide in boxes pretending in my Inviso World.

In Inviso world, nobody sees you.. kinda like when I put Igosplut on ignore. Just like that!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Interesting videos. Not quite sure what to make of all that yet. If the allegations are true, it would make this crime against the American people much bigger than any of us ever imagined.

I will say this much..... it's really rather convenient that all those camera crews managed to get set up in the perfect spot within 15 minutes, all to cover what at the time was thought to be nothing more than a bizzare freak accident.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dolemite!
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

It is weird and hard to get your head around but it's as factual as it gets. The key to it has stared me in the face for so long, everyone has been debating whether or not steel would disintegrate in the fire for years. Fine, there are differences of opinion there, but in this one key matter the answer is very simple. Birds destroy the nose of a plane. Those videos = tv trickery. You can see one video where the plane "pixelates" into the building, wtf?? And mind you, nowhere is there any debris breaking off, flying around. Guilty expressions, fumbling around of the news reporters and "witnesses"?

It's not about a crime against the American people, it is that and much much more. The question is where would these people draw the line? Why still tune in to the media everyday, is this a one off when those manipulated "live" videos were the basis of the war on terror continuing today? Why do the concepts of "integration" as in European continental integration which is decades old, and the problem of "international terrorism" so complement each other? Problem-reaction-solution.

There's one CIA person who said that if there's anything that people should protest completely against, it is the RFID chip. Because that is the next solution to the "international problems" we face. It's been made mandatory for homeless people in many places. It took them a few decades to sneak in the European Union and the American Union has been a semi-well kept secret since 2005. Tiptoing us toward the one world government.
          Last edited by Dolemite!; 06-15-2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Dolemite!
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

Another important part of the events. There were no less than 15 drills on that day, highly unusual. Watch segments of the vid 'How to stop World war III". Planes sent far, far away from the scene of the attack. This is just monstrous.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

After viewing these pieces, I am not ready to say that I completely agree with the assessment or not. To be honest, I feel that I'll need to watch them a few more times. Yet I must say this is quite compelling, thought inducing material, and I mean it when I say thank you for presenting the links to it. Indeed, I will be passing these links on to others.

Well done, and appreciated.
              Last edited by chefcraig; 06-26-2009, 09:37 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dolemite!
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

There is also an attempt at debunking this called September Clues Debunked. Which like the Popular Mechanics piece quite fails to debunk all the points.

The point of all this ofcourse is not merely to pontificate about 9.11 but to ask what this means for a world where this kind of deception is carried out and perpetuated.

Comment

• Douglas T.
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

This is all old news isn't it this conspiracy theory of 9-11!? They talk about the explosions at the lower part of the building! That's just stress on the lower end giving out! like when you place a stirofoam cup upside down and press down on it! The bottom gives out as well as the middle and top. I don't believe it was nothing other than terrorist!

A freind of mine is freaking out about this documentory:
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hasn't all this been disected in the Front Line?!
                  Last edited by Douglas T.; 06-26-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Dolemite!
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Douglas T.
                    This is all old news isn't it this conspiracy theory of 9-11!? They talk about the explosions at the lower part of the building! That's just stress on the lower end giving out! like when you place a stirofoam cup upside down and press down on it! The bottom gives out as well as the middle and top. I don't believe it was nothing other than terrorist!

A freind of mine is freaking out about this documentory:
                    YouTube - Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered - 01 of 16

Hasn't all this been disected in the Front Line?!

This isn't focussed on the building mainly, this is more on the plane.

And no steel building like that is going to give out of stress, it was in free fall like in a controlled demolition. There are many things covered in that doc but the key to it is simple in my mind. The nose of a plane, which is fibreglass tends to cave in when hit by a bird. Look it up. It's not going to survive an impact with concrete on the outside of a building let alone make it through that, and the steel and then make it out of the building intact. But like I said, there's tons of other things covered in that doc but this alone takes the idea that planes flew into that building a hoax.

Unfortunately this isn't old news. It's the key to questioning the motives of those waging a war across the planet and which in Obama's time will likely include messing around with China and Russia if they can. The WOT has also emboldened Israel to try attack Iran which will start off a clusterfuck on a scale not seen since I don't know when.
                    Last edited by Dolemite!; 06-27-2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• VanHalener
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

WTF is wrong with everyone?!

Don't you know Hagar was the mastermind.

The man should be skinned alive and emersed in salt water before he is hanged for these crimes.

Ched is the source of all the trouble in the world. Trust me.
                      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                        WTF is wrong with everyone?!

Don't you know Hagar was the mastermind.

The man should be skinned alive and emersed in salt water before he is hanged for these crimes.

Ched is the source of all the trouble in the world. Trust me.
                        There is some historical support for this theory.

Muslims & Arabs are allegedly descendants of Abraham's son Ishmael, just as Jews are descendants of Abraham's son Isaac.

Issac's mother was Abraham's wife Sarah. But when she did not immediately concieve a child as God had promised, she told Abraham to fuck her maid, and it was that woman who gave birth to Ishmael.

And the maid's name?

Wait for it...........

HAGAR.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

And that smilie is more than this thread and its rehashed crackpot theories are worth.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Ridiculous.

Too many eyewitnesses to both planes hitting.

C'mon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Whole new levels of stupid.

Comment

Working...