X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
    But but ... Osama managed to override highly advanced technology from a cave. That is the most childish and ludicrous fiction I ever heard. I wouldn't take such a plot seriously if I saw it in Hollywood. Ironically, it's the "rational" people that would have laughed it off as a conspiracy theory if they were told this in the 90s.
    No. You're just a retard that would believe that the US gov't is capable of keeping the secret of the largest mass murder in history despite what must have been extremely intricate orchestration of a highly complex plan involving thousands. But, nobody talked.

Mind you, the gub'erment couldn't even keep the illegal NSA spying program secret as several whistle-blowers were bothered by the fact that they were violating US laws or just ignoring them. Yet, no one seems bothered that the US gov't, with aid of the military, decided to murder its own citizens...

BTW, feel free to share what "highly advanced technology" Osama (actually it was Khalid Sheik Mohammad and an elite group of educated Islamist terrorist operatives) managed to "override?"
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-01-2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Dolemite!
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

RE: technology: A couple of Saudi individual bandits could NOT have paralysed the air defence. Accept it. Or watch the drills video and then accept it.

Popular Mechanics rofl. That didn't answer a damn thing. I mentioned the Sept Clues Debunked video before and it's another pathetic attempt at explaining it away, basically saying "it isn't, it isn't."

But it's quite simple and I'll repeat. Noses of planes are not going survive an initial impact. If you believe it does you're either ignorant or live in an alternate universe. You would also have airplane parts breaking off OUTSIDE the building.

And plenty of people have talked. In Russia, France. If it's people that are directly involved then perhaps its news to most people but the FBI have ways of silencing people. Ooh yes, they're going to sit back and let their operatives just walk out with all their information.
      Last edited by Dolemite!; 07-02-2009, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• Dolemite!
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by FORD
        Rational people also don't post shit from Lyndon LaDouche websites.
        Sometimes it's the only option when there are not enough people to provide a non corporate media answer. Ladouce seems like a more agreeable persn than the Emanuels.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Show me a picture of Bigfoot boarding the plane, then I'll believe you.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
            RE: technology: A couple of Saudi individual bandits could NOT have paralysed the air defence. Accept it. Or watch the drills video and then accept it.
            Define "individual bandits?" What exactly constituted your semantic dismissal of them? You mean terrorists have never taken control of airliners before? They never blown them up despite security measures?

BTW, which "air defence'" countermeasures were to prevent airliners being plowed into skyscrapers? NORAD was designed (incorrectly) to look outwards for threats and was reduced as there are no major air threats to US airspace from foreign powers by 2001...

Popular Mechanics rofl. That didn't answer a damn thing. I mentioned the Sept Clues Debunked video before and it's another pathetic attempt at explaining it away, basically saying "it isn't, it isn't."
            Post the fucking article then, because they answered quite a bit. In fact, it is posted in the Front Line forum here....

But it's quite simple and I'll repeat. Noses of planes are not going survive an initial impact.
            WTF does that mean? The echoic of the "it just don't look right" anti-scientific and anti-engineering method employed by "truthers" that only muddles actual facts and makes assumptions based on cursory visual evidence...

If you believe it does you're either ignorant or live in an alternate universe. You would also have airplane parts breaking off OUTSIDE the building.
            Right, idiot. Only, YOU'RE the one making extraordinary claims contravening investigations by some of the finest engineers without the slightest thread of actual evidence to mask what is silly fucking speculation...

Specifically, your "Northwoods" comment, which is indicative of conspiracist lying idiot money-changers profiting off what was a tragedy. The guy who wrote that piece of shit was fired by the Kennedy Administration and nothing was ever even close to implementation.

And BTW, just because some knucklehead wrote about staging phony terror attacks doesn't mean that's what happened...

And plenty of people have talked. In Russia, France.
            Like whom? What did they talk about? The people who were thousands of miles away at the time? Oh, right!

If it's people that are directly involved then perhaps its news to most people but the FBI have ways of silencing people. Ooh yes, they're going to sit back and let their operatives just walk out with all their information.
            LMFAO!! Then, how come they didn't "silence" the [people that outed the illegal domestic spying program? That would seem much easier to keep silent than thousands being involved in murder of their fellow Americans...

Incidentally, you're also claiming that FBI Agents are all some evil, automaton Stormtroopers that would just follow orders. This has also been debunked over and over, as there are FBI Agents that came out and become "whistle-blowers" over even the 9/11 Attacks...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-02-2009, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Douglas T.
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Maybe they was planning this way back when they built the towers!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Now you can throw this next piece of info anywhere you like.
                At an Australian Rules Football Game in about 2003, I was
                sitting next to a middle aged woman. We were both shouting
                for the same team and ended up having a civil chat.
                She was claiming that she lives in NYC, her apartment
                overlooking the towers, and post disaster, wasnt allowed
                back into her place to live for over a year..
                She also said she saw "one" of the planes coming in and
                was terrrified that they might hit their building...
                Possibly full of crap, but knew a lot about the whole 9/11
                thing and she showed me her NY Drivers license...
                Also, I know one Australian family that lost their son
                in the attack...

I totally watched that video and could see the point it was trying to
                make, but there are real people out there, what about those onboard
                who were using their cell/mobile phones and describing the whole thing ??
                Forget CNN...
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• letsrock
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2007

So how do we know that this al isnt edited by who ever made the almost 2 hours of clips?

Comment

• letsrock
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Panamark
                    Now you can throw this next piece of info anywhere you like.
                    At an Australian Rules Football Game in about 2003, I was
                    sitting next to a middle aged woman. We were both shouting
                    for the same team and ended up having a civil chat.
                    She was claiming that she lives in NYC, her apartment
                    overlooking the towers, and post disaster, wasnt allowed
                    back into her place to live for over a year..
                    She also said she saw "one" of the planes coming in and
                    was terrrified that they might hit their building...
                    Possibly full of crap, but knew a lot about the whole 9/11
                    thing and she showed me her NY Drivers license...
                    Also, I know one Australian family that lost their son
                    in the attack...

I totally watched that video and could see the point it was trying to
                    make, but there are real people out there, what about those onboard
                    who were using their cell/mobile phones and describing the whole thing ??
                    Forget CNN...
                    At the time very few cell phones would work with reasonable reliability from an airplane.

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I believe the Patterson film is more conclusive evidence of Sasquatch Than this shite
                      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• letsrock
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2007

Didnt the Patterson footage get proven to be a huge hoax a couple years back?

Comment

• letsrock
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2007

The Lock Ness monster ate all of the crash of the Air France crash.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Douglas T.
                            Maybe they was planning this way back when they built the towers!
                            There actually IS a theory out there that suggests exactly that, and their basis for it is that the Rockefellers had a lot to do with the WTC being built in the first place, and that the reason Nelson Rockefeller wanted so badly to be VP (as he was when Ford - no relation - was President) was so he could run for President in 1976, get elected, and then personally supervise the destruction of the towers, which probably would have been blamed on the Russians if it had taken place then.

While I wouldn't put anything past the Rockefellers any more than I would the BCE, this theory also seems like a bit of a stretch. As rich as they are, it would have been a huge waste of resources to build something like that only to bring it down in the 70's, and not even the Rockefellers would have survived a nuclear war with the Soviet Union, which would have been the inevitable result of them being blamed for destroying the towers.

However, there is a plausible theory about the WTC being pre-wired for a controlled demolition at the time it was built. This would have made logical sense, from a completely non-conspiratorial perspective, because in the event that the towers WERE ever damaged to the point of no return, it would be better to collapse them in their own foot print than to risk them toppling over like giant concrete sequoia trees into Lower Manhattan.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• letsrock
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2007

If you ever watch the first "Death Wish" movie which came out befor ethe towers were complete. There is a scene where Bronson is at work, an architect firm and you see a model of NY with the towers. But all images of NY do not have the towers, because they are not complete. Sort of interesting.

Comment

• letsrock
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                                However, there is a plausible theory about the WTC being pre-wired for a controlled demolition at the time it was built. This would have made logical sense, from a completely non-conspiratorial perspective, because in the event that the towers WERE ever damaged to the point of no return, it would be better to collapse them in their own foot print than to risk them toppling over like giant concrete sequoia trees into Lower Manhattan.
                                Now that i could believe.

Comment

Working...