No More Van Hagar Negativity At This Site Or Fucking Else...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hitch1969©
    Sniper
    • Mar 2003

No More Van Hagar Negativity At This Site Or Fucking Else...

You are FUCKING BANNED from the Diamond David Lee Roth Army!!!!

You negative motherfuckers, here's what got us to this:

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Well hello my mentally challenged friend! First off, if Im lost, because I dont like this song...Then I dont want to be found. No doubt, in the same desert your located. Light headed and hot in the daytime and cold, lonely and scared at night. Good place to be. Stay there.
    And you are correct sir. This song is the shit. And if all of us each had a colander the holes still wouldn't be small enough to strain out the peas, corn and peanut skins from this masterpiece. And one person saying AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME 8 times in a post and cumming on their keyboard is still not enough of an incentive for a clubbed foot retarded boy, with a lazy eye to buy this cd. But keep trying. Apparently you do have fans around here somewhere. *crickets*
    As I was saying. Viva fuck you and your anti moderating ways. Keeping Dave alive by chopping off the heads of the snakes that tend to poison the Army is my mission. Hello Mr Snake! Please to meet you.
    and p.s, stop hiding. Even Sarge ( the busy bastard that he is) has time to reply to me. I am challenging you to defend yourself in a mature battle of wits. (so you may want to bring along a few friends)
    Your opinion on Van Hagar vs EVERYONE elses opinion on Roth, here in the Army. Id do it on PPV, but the costs in running a live show nowadays is fucking rediculous. And quite frankly it will be another Tyson fight from the early 90's. Bam! Down in the first round-Roth takes it all.
    Does someone want to tell this poor jerkoff motherfucker just who he is fucking with?

Every time that I think that I am out... They keep pulling me BACK IN!!!!

Well pal, let me school ya. Look up where it says hitch1969©... now below where it says "Roth Army™ FranchisePLAYA", because I am the fucking Diamond David Lee Roth Army... do you see "Member Number"? Number FUCKING 2, as in Sarge is Member motherfucking Uno and I am the fucking VICE PREZ of this motherfucker. And truth be told that dude is so knee deep in fucking poontang that he's way too busy for the internet so you need to understand that I could make this the "Sammy Roy Hagar Army" if I fucking wanted to!!! I have that kind of clout around this motherfucker. This site would not be here if not for me, you fucking worthless dickhead, and this is straight from the Sarge himself : "Special thanks goes out to the brilliant hitchBRAIN who was the person who finally convinced me to reopen this David Lee Roth Megasite. - Sarge, Webmaster, ROTHARMY.COM"

You heard that right, Sally. "THIS DAVID LEE ROTH MEGASITE". But what for the fucking thanks I get? Noooooo. You whine like a whore with a diseased pussy wondering how you got so fucked up, and blaming everyone for your disease. That is negativity. We check our negativity at the door here. We don't "do" negativity and you can walk the FUCK OUT OF HERE with yours. I am banning your sorry ass. You're fucking done!!! I am so fucking pissed off that YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET, YOU FUCKING COCKAROACH!!! Keep paying AOL, I could give a shit less.. but you're fucking OFFLINE FOREVER, FUCKFACE!!!!

Do you know that the Sarge and I partied with Roth in Vegas on July 4th 2000 and fucking David Lee goes, "You're that hitch guy from the Army site... nice to fucking meet you"? FUCKING ROTH KNOWS WHO I AM, YOU FUCKER!!! He fucking cares less about my Hagarism than you do!!! And speaking of Van Hagar, did you know that I fucking partied with VAN HAGAR in Denver in '92 after the Fiddler's show and shared Heinekens and smokes with Eddie himself (this was pre-cancer mind you and I certainly wouldn't encourage his addictions these days but I digress) Sammy and I did Tequila shots. Mike and Al were off being fuckers but I am on a first name basis with Sam and Ed YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. It's been years but it's about fucking time again and when they come to Denver in August I am going to party with them again and get fucking stoned with them and FUCK YOU DUMMY YOU'RE NOT COOL SO NO PARTY WITH HALEN FOR YOU!!!!

You know... this VAN HAGAR negativity at the DIAMOND MOTHERFUCKING DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY™ powered by hitch1969© ENDS TODAY. I am sick of it.

Speak ILL of Sammy, Van Hagar, or Eddie... and you're fucking BANNED. We don't want you here. GO over to LINKS or Vonnies where negative energy is welcomed and rewarded. We focus on THE POSITIVE here and if you don't like it, you're gone. I have that power. I WILL TURN THIS SITE INTO THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SAMMY ROY HAGAR ARMY IF I HAVE TO!!!!

Be on heightened alert because I am declaring Jihad™ on Van Hagar negativism....

I am NOT going to FUCK your girlfriend, pal.... I already DID FUCK HER.

...and she's PREGNANT.

You're going to like SLOPPY SECONDS as much as Sammy did in '85!
    you douchebag motherfucker

BREASTS!!

=h69=
    ...get your hitchworld on.
  • Lou

Re: No More Van Hagar Negativity At This Site Or Fucking Else...

Originally posted by hitch1969©
    I WILL TURN THIS SITE INTO THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SAMMY ROY HAGAR ARMY IF I HAVE TO!!!!
    Well if you want a mass exodus from this site, go right ahead

Comment

• hitch1969©
      Sniper
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Lou
      Well if you want a mass exodus from this site, go right ahead
      Bye Lou. It was fun....

=h=

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

The only positive thing to focus on about Van Hagar is they positively fucking blow.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• hitch1969©
          Sniper
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Terry
          The only positive thing to focus on about Van Hagar is they positively fucking blow.

Terry, I've read enough of your bullshit on the WALL from Roth army days of downtime. I was being nice and letting you Run AMOK.

Time's run out. Now clean my jizz off your back and get the fuck out.

CYA!!

=h=

Comment

• hitch1969©
            Sniper
            • Mar 2003

Who's NEXT????

You fuckers are like John Bender and I am the Principal on that movie. You want to make it ANOTHER WEEK??? how about ANOTHER???

I own your internet asses for the rest of your natural born lives!!!

Come on, you rebellious motherfuckers. As John Cougar says "I fight authority, and authority ALWAYS WINS". Something about the alpha male spirit has to TRY, though. I admire that.

It's like Nicholson in "cookoo's nest" when he tries to lift the drinking fountain and can't... and last line of that fucking chapter, as all the other dudes are razzing him, he says "Atleast I tried, goddammit".

Atleast you tried.

BREASTS!!

=h=

Comment

• Rubnose

As always Hitch speaks it like it is and I agree. Bye Lou.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Ban me too Motherfucker !!

Just cause you are getting some poontang and your favorite band is back together, you think you can go all Christian1969 and back to Hitch whenever you feel like it !! Go and enjoy that fresh breast milk you keep boasting about and quit telling us fuckers that freespeech is dead at the Roth Army !!
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• freak
                  Sniper
                  • May 2004

Re: No More Van Hagar Negativity At This Site Or Fucking Else...

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                  <rant> YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET, YOU FUCKING COCKAROACH!!! <rant continues>
                  Wow. Can you teach me that tricK???

It'd make my life a lot easier.

They won't farm that part of my job off to India so i'm desparate and willing to pay.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Hitch, I ain't going nowhere, and I don't need your permission for jack squat. All you own is your own unimpressive ego. You know it. I know it.

Nobody cares if you're "VP" of this site. You don't like what's being said about Van Hagar, tough shit.

Now, you gonna bite, little doggy? Or just bark all day long?

Thought so.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

LOL My God. Look at all the sheep here tonight. Hitch, gimme one of those replies with the huge font. It really scares the shit out of me. Use clever words that have edgy sounds to it, you know, to scare people even more....Like Cunt and Douchebag. ROFLAO
                      You're embarrassing man. Does your wife know your Schizophrenic?
                      Remember that red means go. And never look both ways before crossing the street. And last but not least, if you forget every else, always put salt in your eye and the skull and cross bones means you CAN drink it. Ok? Go along now...
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

First of all someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what.Second banning people for having there say is bullshit.Third thing is Rubnose is a Brown Tongue,yes sir what ever you say Mr hitch1969.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

My two favourite personalities of the Roth Army are about to lock horns, does it get any better than this?
                          Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• hitch1969©
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2003

LOL My God. Look at all the sheep here tonight. Hitch, gimme one of those replies with the huge font. It really scares the shit out of me. Use clever words that have edgy sounds to it, you know, to scare people even more....Like Cunt and Douchebag. ROFLAO
                            You're embarrassing man. Does your wife know your Schizophrenic?
                            Remember that red means go. And never look both ways before crossing the street. And last but not least, if you forget every else, always put salt in your eye and the skull and cross bones means you CAN drink it. Ok? Go along now...
                            The software database has been updated and you, sir, are BANNED like in that other thread that I banned you in. I hope you like never posting here again.

Dude, I don't have a wife. I have an ex-wife. And that's good enough for me.

I don't pay child support either.

I think littering and stealing is cool.

I hope to teach my son to drink and drive this summer.

You and your feminine values... are a joke to a fucking man like me.

The hitchMAN hogs it, dogs it, and Kermit the motherfucking Frogs It. I eats the pussy, I eats the butt, I eats EVERYTHING!!!

Tell me:

Do have the fucking testosterone to jerk off for your woman? I bet that you are too insecure. Let me tell you pal... nothing makes a chick hotter than seeing her man pulling crank in front of her. It will make her crazy enough with lust that she will jam her index finger up your ass and give you a prostate massage while she sucks you after she SWORE that she never would.

Do you know HOW to get a woman off???

You girlfriend told me that you didn't.

BREASTS N TUNAMELTS!!

=h=

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

My girlfriend watches me while I fuck my wife of 11 years. But thanks for asking. Someday we hope to sell off the videos and send all proceeds to your relatives in Bosnia.
                              But back to the matter at hand. banned huh? It's funny ya know. This is my 5 post since you said you banned me. Your like the Devil selling a Bic lighter that just ran out of flint. All impressive for about the first few minutes, then you kind of fizzle away into a place where people mumble things like "remember when Hitch was really cool when he posted"and "yeah until that sexy motherfuckin' BIG T came along. He sure did unroll his cock and crush that poor bastards head huh?"
                              I am most certainly secure with my own sexuality as Ive had the practice to be a performance sex artist since the age of 14. Let me add that for you. That's 29 years of eating, fucking, slapping, flickin' plugging, fisting, folding, canoeing and spit tonguing pussy. I know my way around a few corners of a nice box, without the the "experience of an ex-husband, unsupported father" trying to educate me. Now go away fly, before you go smush now.
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Working...