X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Glenn BecKKK murders frogs on live TV

Remember kids, this is how Chimpy got started (by killing frogs)........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9nVpO1Dvfk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9nVpO1Dvfk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But then, who needs gimmicks? Right, Glenn?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJkxBLgd5Hs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AJkxBLgd5Hs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Ford, if you were to watch that segment a few more seconds you would have seen he tossed in a rubber frog. John Bolton was the next guest and even inspected it to confirm it was a fake. I think Beck does this shit on purpose to see how you guys will edit it and run with it.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

So Beck is gonna turn into a frog??

Or a chimp ??

Or a president??

Or a half black president ??

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Ford, if you were to watch that segment a few more seconds you would have seen he tossed in a rubber frog. John Bolton was the next guest and even inspected it to confirm it was a fake. I think Beck does this shit on purpose to see how you guys will edit it and run with it.
          Like I'd take John "Let's blow up the UN" Bolton's word as verification of anything?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

"Wow, that's terrific frog."

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

My only question is Fox News dumbing down their audience with tools like Beck who constantly uses worn-out social/cultural cliches selling them as being recently discovered or is the Fox News audience too tired, lazy and/or stupid to care?

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                My only question is Fox News dumbing down their audience with tools like Beck who constantly uses worn-out social/cultural cliches selling them as being recently discovered or is the Fox News audience too tired, lazy and/or stupid to care?
                Well, when they're not busy with lawsuits taking the stance that they have the legal right to lie and fabricate stories, anyway...
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Or a half black president ??

Really? You mean Obama's half black?

How many fucking times are you going to point it out over the next four years, "Christian"?

No wonder people are labeling you fucksticks racist. People like do everything you can to prove that you are.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

DO I CARE WHAT LABEL SOME IDIOT PLACES ON ME, you IDIOT ??

No...I do not...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I love how retards like you jump on the "black" bait!

I could catch you all day!

How 'bout Oblahma stating on Letterman that he was "black before the election?"

Or how 'bout his wife in a TV special telling about her "slave roots?"

How 'bout that, asswipe ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

I love how retards like you jump on the "black" bait!

I could catch you all day!

How 'bout Oblahma stating on Letterman that he was "black before the election?"

Or how 'bout his wife in a TV special telling about her "slave roots?"

How 'bout that, asswipe ??

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                          Well, when they're not busy with lawsuits taking the stance that they have the legal right to lie and fabricate stories, anyway...
                          Well that I can understand but Fox has gone way beyond the bounds of fabrication and are now literally pulling anything out of what they can find in their collective asses. If Beck really did his research instead of talking like a inept used car salesmen he realized the frog in the boiling pot was coined by liberals in the height of the 80's who were against the arms race/Cold War nuclear proliferation. But I guess you can apply that allegorical frog and the pot of boiling water to anything these days.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Well that I can understand but Fox has gone way beyond the bounds of fabrication and are now literally pulling anything out of what they can find in their collective asses.
                            I agree with that... I haven't seen FOX in months, not that I was a big fan...

But Beck is probably being controlled. He didn't start out this way...

Oh well, he's toast...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Out of caos comes order. Beck is one tool (and I do mean tool) in a set of tools used to inflame their particular flavor of followers. Then you have the liberals doing the same. Then you have an unseen hand manipulating both groups getting more power and the more caotic they make it, the more powerful they become. It's all a game and it's obvious. There is no real politics anymore, it's become just another bunch of television hogwash.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...