Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • standin
    Veteran
    • Apr 2009

Conquer your initial aversion and take that first bite. You’ll discover that frogs taste almost like chicken, although the meat is somewhat sweeter. Try frogs in fried or stew recipes that call for our favorite poultry and believe me when I say, you’ll be pleasantly suprised.

Makes 4 Servings

Ingredients
    4 frogs
    1/2 small onion, finely sliced
    1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
    2 tsps ginger, peeled and finely sliced
    1/2 green papaya or 1 chayote, peeled and cubed
    1 cup fresh spinach leaves
    4 cups water
    2 tbsps vegetable oil
    1 tbsp fish sauce
    salt and pepper

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2wutEzjy_E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2wutEzjy_E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by standin

Conquer your initial aversion and take that first bite. You’ll discover that frogs taste almost like chicken, although the meat is somewhat sweeter. Try frogs in fried or stew recipes that call for our favorite poultry and believe me when I say, you’ll be pleasantly suprised.
        LOL You dick!

Those are way huge frogs. We don't get those types around here.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          In that case, your new nickname is "half-wit."

Enjoy!
          And yours is lawyer...

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
            This forum has really gone downhill.
            You have to be on a hill before you can go down it. I think you may mean this place has become a greater sinkhole of than it was before.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
              LOL You dick!

Those are way huge frogs. We don't get those types around here.

You just shop at the wrong store

Frog Legs
              Frog legs are considered a delicacy in many parts of the world and resemble chicken legs when cooked. Frog legs may be baked, grilled, or broiled. There are about 3-4 sets in a pound.
              Buy Premium Frog Legs Online
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                And yours is lawyer...

Um actually, his was Saggot.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

You just shop at the wrong store

Frog Legs
                  Frog legs are considered a delicacy in many parts of the world and resemble chicken legs when cooked. Frog legs may be baked, grilled, or broiled. There are about 3-4 sets in a pound.
                  Buy Premium Frog Legs Online

Those actually look pretty good. I'm not averse to eating anything honestly. I'll try anything at least once. I just don't kill shit for the sake of killing or in the name of "sportsmanship". Has to be a reason for me...either as a food source or protection.

What I find great is Ford posts something he hopes will be a bash Beck thread, and instead gets frog leg recipes.

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Those actually look pretty good. I'm not averse to eating anything honestly. I'll try anything at least once. I just don't kill shit for the sake of killing or in the name of "sportsmanship". Has to be a reason for me...either as a food source or protection.

What I find great is Ford posts something he hopes will be a bash Beck thread, and instead gets frog leg recipes.
                    Frog legs are damn good, sadaist, you really should try them. They have a taste that I would describe as a cross between chicken and fish...a fishy chicken taste. Another exotic food that is really good is alligator...love me some fried alligator nuggets.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow, what a brave journalistic moment of taunting by Glenn Beck. Killing amphibians that by all accounts are having a hard time surviving lately. Maybe he can club a baby seal next show?

But I have a real challenge for him. Why doesn't he show us what a real man he his and actually exercise some self-control and willpower and have one single, solitary fucking beer or shot of whiskey on national TV. Then NOT go on a three-day bender and have about 30 more?
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-27-2009, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Wow, what a brave journalistic moment of taunting by Glenn Beck. Killing amphibians that by all accounts are having a hard time surviving lately. Maybe he can club a baby seal next show?

But I have a real challenge for him. Why doesn't he show us what a real man he his and actually exercise some self-control and willpower and have one single, solitary fucking beer or shot of whiskey on national TV. Then NOT go on a three-day bender and have about 30 more?

Great! ah that's GREET! Geet..just fantastis!! Outstanding job NikieSukk'ainn3piecesuit!!

I am also appauled at the PLIGHT of \ Amphibians.

Call a couple Australians and ask them about the breeding abilities and the lack of frogs in the world.

Your complete lack of outrage at the others in this thread with frogs on plates troubles me.

And why don't you care about the ants you step on every day..?

Or the beatles the slave laborers from Mexico kill everyday picking lettuce in Cali..?

Why don't you go coat yourself with fishoil and lay down next to a cuddly seal our take a young wife like one of your ilk did, to live with Grizzly Bears like that IDIOT and we can find their shoes in a huge pile of bear sh!t.

We can make a documentary about it call it Seal Fool Man.

I'd pay big money to see that.

Have you got tickets to my new reality show this week stars your hero Mike Moore, he is in a pink tutu standing on a corner jumping up and down yelling Gimmie a Dollar.

BY ALL ACCOUNTS!!! OH FUKK ME!!!!LOL FUKK'N "L"

Comment

• standin
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2009

Killing frogs for fun or show does make Beck a creep.
                          If he really wanted to go over the top, he should have ate what he killed.

We (humans) put a lot of things in boiling water for food. That's why I said it should have been lobster the first comment.

I agree with Nick, if he wants a challenge of manliness and eating what he kills is too difficult, he should try to curb his OCD chemical use.
                          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Killing frogs for fun or show does make Beck a creep.
                            If he really wanted to go over the top, he should have ate what he killed.

We (humans) put a lot of things in boiling water for food. That's why I said it should have been lobster the first comment.

I agree with Nick, if he wants a challenge of manliness and eating what he kills is too difficult, he should try to curb his OCD chemical use.
                            What is even more creepy is the microbes you killed on your dirty keyboard with that last statement..oh the HUMANITY!!!

You should lick it now and be a better person.

But what is creeper, lately -Blaze- makes sense.... and you don't.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              DO I CARE WHAT LABEL SOME IDIOT PLACES ON ME, you IDIOT ??

No...I do not...

Well, just go for the gold and call him a ****** then. I know you're JUST DYING to. "Christian".
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I'm wondering now if we can murder Glenn Beck on live TV? Give him a chance to go say hi to all his family that offed themselves to get away from him, anyway...
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...