Obama calls out SWAT team on these mean-loooking Tea Party Patriots!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Obama calls out SWAT team on these mean-loooking Tea Party Patriots!

The SWAT Team was called in today at the Quincy Tea Party Rally. Obama was speaking at the convention center this afternoon. Ii guess Obama is afraid of these meanies.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2tKIBlTC6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2tKIBlTC6c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

he Quincy Tea Party is planning to rally outside the Oakley-Lindsay Center from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Wednesday in conjunction with President Barack Obama’s “White House to Main Street Tour” stop in Quincy.

According to the QTP’s website, participants will rally outside the OLC at the same time Obama will hold a town hall meeting, which is slated to run from 4:05 to 4:45 p.m. The rally will take place “as close to the building as security allows.

The rally will be “a peaceful thing,” said Steve McQueen, a leader of the Quincy Tea Party. “We’re going to peacefully let people know by our presence that we don’t support all of his (Obama’s) policies. That’s the ultimate goal.”

Later Wednesday, the QTP will hold its own “Maine Street to the White House” event at 6 p.m. at the Quincy Holiday Inn, 4821 Oak.

DEFINITION

CIVIL DISTURBANCE: An unlawful assembly that constitutes a breach of the peace or any assembly of persons where there is imminent danger of collective violence, destruction of property or other unlawful acts.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Grannies or not it was a planned confrontation.
      And a source which could be used by an unsavory as a cover in an attempt of disproportionate crime.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Hahahahahahaha...

What a stupid b***h you are and what a desparate ploy by our failing president...

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

I looked, but couldn't find it. Could someone kindly point out the link that proves the President ordered the SWAT team, as the thread title implies? That's right, the link provided merely uses images from THIS SITE, which makes fun of the over-reaction by the part of Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer, the man responsible for calling in the SWAT team. While I'd admit this was an embarrassing way to provide the President's safety against a minimal threat, it was the work of the municipality's Police Chief who was at fault here, not Obama.

Come on, with all of the obvious faults in this administration, even on a slow news day, this is the best you can do?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

The buck stops with the Pres, chef, much like liberals held Bush personally responsible for the "free speech zones."
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              I looked, but couldn't find it. Could someone kindly point out the link that proves the President ordered the SWAT team, as the thread title implies? That's right, the link provided merely uses images from THIS SITE, which makes fun of the over-reaction by the part of Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer, the man responsible for calling in the SWAT team. While I'd admit this was an embarrassing way to provide the President's safety against a minimal threat, it was the work of the municipality's Police Chief who was at fault here, not Obama.

Come on, with all of the obvious faults in this administration, even on a slow news day, this is the best you can do?

Dude, you know how Brie HATES it when you interject FACTS into his rantings...
              Of COURSE that's all he's got.

However, with 1 million scumbags praying for his death, not surprising some rational person might decide to UP THE SECURITY around POTUS appearances...
              Last edited by jhale667; 04-30-2010, 09:47 AM.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                The buck stops with the Pres, chef, much like liberals held Bush personally responsible for the "free speech zones."
                Brian, don't get me wrong here, but this "news" is a reach. On a daily basis, this President and his administration repeatedly step on their own cranks with a frustrating regularity. I'm all for dissent, but come on, a few pictures and a Youtube clip, along with some unsubstantiated nonsense does not a convincing article make. Nor is it necessary, as I said there are far more compelling stories out there.

Try a little harder next time, and aim for some depth. Just because a blog features some snappy pictures and video, doesn't make it worthwhile, let alone newsworthy.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Surely noone can be so fucking stupid they think the president made that decision.

Then again Bush got a second term...

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

SOMEBODY is...!

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Surely noone can be so fucking stupid they think the president made that decision.
                    Uh, you did see who the OP is, right? And which idiot immediately agreed with him...?
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Can't get conformation on this yet but........word on the street is Obama called out the Secret Service on these people, too.

Secret Service?????? Isn't that what Hitler used? Why does Obama have to call them Secret? What's he hiding?
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

This just in........Obama, in an apparent racist move, will only use Black SUV's and limousines for his Presidential motorcade.
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          This just in........Obama, in an apparent racist move, will only use Black SUV's and limousines for his Presidential motorcade.
                          That reminds me...I think I heard Glenn Beck saying something about Obama's "deep-seated hatred of white vehicles"...?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Just another example of Obama taking away our rights..........

Did you know that his Secret police force was armed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Well, considering the Orwellianly named "free speech zones" didn't exist before Chimpy's illegal occupation of the White House, and don't exist now, who the fuck should we hold responsible for those unconstitutional abominations?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...