X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Black Flag / The Flag's Meltdown

Time to clear the air so as not to derail anymore tribute threads, or other parts of the forum.

Yes, my mancrush Blackflag has stalked and posted pics/vids of me, and has even tried to re-register here using my email address. He's now threatened to post personal information.

This is simply the desperate moves of someone who could no longer spar and jab in the forums, and now felt the need to get into my personal life and involve my family, friends, business, and possibly my kids.

We all here cherish our privacy, hence the user names and avatars. No one believes this clown's name is Black Flag,or that he hails from Yakima. That's why except in a very rare circumstance, do we ever see anyone use their real name or pic. But when they do, it's THEIR choice to do so. To take another posters picture without their permission and use it as your avatar simply to get under their skin or to fire a warning shot that you're going to expose them, is childish, cowardly, and downright creepy.

Most of us have shared personal info amongst ourselves, and trusted certain friends with it. Mick [ALinChainz] was a prime example of the type of person I trusted. There are a selct few here, both mods and non-mods/webbies who I've done the same with, and vice-versa of course. And we'd never even think to betray that trust.

We know for a fact of certain people who have used mutual friendships to gather info on others here, and that not only betrays a code here, but betrays that very friendship. Sad. They know who they are.

I've been offered personal info on people here in the past, and I've turned it down. I only want to spar, chide, ridicule, and debate on the forums, NOT get into people's real worlds, unlike others here. That's the whole point of the anonymity here I would think.

The whole KIP WINGER thing as anyone who has half a brain and has been here long enough, was started byJ esterstar, where in a thread he posted he KNEW FOR A FACT that that's who I was. We all laughed so hard and so long at that, that it became a running joke. So much so that noobs had to be told about the joke so as not to think it true. Of course Bueno posting it on Wiki didnt help

But some never got the joke. Some take themselves, and the internets way too seriously.

I've been a bass player in bands for 30 years. I've played covers, originals, and opened up for some rather large and well knownnationalacts over the years. I've had some great times, did some regional touring, and made some money.

A few years ago I decided I wanted to try writing and playing MY OWN material for once, and started a vanity project with my ex-wife on drums, and some friends on bass and lead guitar, and we played some low-key shows. We went through some singers, and it eventually just died off. And after 16 years together and 3 kids, my drummer wife and I split on good terms. She's in these pics/vids Black Flag posted as well, and she doesnt deserve hi bullshit childish games either.

Now I'm back to playing bass, and having fun doing it.

As for my occupations, I own a booking and events company that does pretty well around here. We've done some great shows and events, and have some naes coming up that many here would recognize and I'msure are fans of.

I also work for one of the largest music venues in town, which is how myself and my current wife got to see Soundgarden recently. I love being in the local music business, booking, promoting, playing, and networking. My beautiful and talented wife also has a company that caters to the industry.

I've made no bones about enjoying a good bitch fest here. And I can take it as well as give it out. I've been party to many flame wars, and although they at times got personal, they NEVER included personal info that a poster hadn't already used themselves.

Ace Diamond is a perfect example. That guy has had no qualms about posting his real name, his family's names, his associates cell numbers. But that's his choice. He even uses his stage name as his user name here, thus making it pretty obvious who he is.

Gar, one of the most reviled persons on this board, recently posted a thread saying Jesterstar was DEAD. Many of us thought it disgusting he'd do that. Of course it was easy to verify that it was all bullshit. But now even Gar has decided that he can go lower and snake around with Black Flag.

Black flag claimed I had him banned. Ask any webbie, it's not true. ALL I asked was that he not use my pic as his avatar [fucking stalker CREEPY!!!]

So now he has re-registered, and has chatted [Didnt know he was the king of chats here] that he'll give my personal info out to anyone who wants it. That's pretty disgusting.

At some point, he could no longer stand the fact that his hypocrisy, his constant belittling of everyone here, and his "reviews" were not getting him the attention he felt he deserved. So in a fit of rage because he was "pissed off" [his words] he started stalking and posting my personal info.

As you can imagine, I've received great support from the staff here, and promises that anyone who pulls shit like this will be dealt with. Regardless of who they are. I've also received the support of non-staff poster here, who think Black Flag has crossed the line. THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT.

It's really kind of sad that because he got pissed off, he felt the need to drag things down to this level, but I have a feeling he's going to end up regretting it. Especially if he involves my kids in any way.

I wont give him my attention he craves in Dio threads, or anywhere else for that matter. Maybe he'll man up, maybe he'll flame out asked to be banned again, or actually just get perma-banned. Not my call.

Life is good, family is happy and healthy, business is good, and I'm excited to go back out this summer and gig more. I'm a very lucky man.

Sincerely,

KIP

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi LoungeMachine! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Kip, I'm still a bit confused as to what band you were in, I KNOW whom gave you the name "Teddy Boy" back in the day though, may he R.I.P., rock ain't the same without him

Anyways, blackflag is a stalking, bitter loser, just another line in the morons who bitch about you handing their asses to them in "The Front Line"
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Thumbs up dude and thanks.

Um Are you Kip Winger?

Comment

• Reverberator
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Aug 2004

No he's not but I am K K Downing.
          Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
          the chazzers are so lucky
          so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Reverberator
            Sup. Loved your work on Screamin For Vengence.

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I really don't care who he is. Well said as far as I am cuntcerned.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

very douchesque thing to do. ?FLAG needs a timeout/pick another board from now on.
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  We know for a fact of certain people who have used mutual friendships to gather info on others here, and that not only betrays a code here, but betrays that very friendship. Sad. They know who they are.
                  Some of us know who they are, too.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    Some of us know who they are, too.
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Reverberator
                      Have you ever bummed Rob? What's it like, eh?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

I'm Sammy Hagar...........
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

On any other occasion, I'd say you were nuts for giving the Fag this much attention. However, seeing that he REALLY crossed the line, I'd say that he deserves much more attention than this... he needs MEDICAL attention. Urgently.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• The Flag
                            Banned
                            • May 2010

Cry a little more for me now, Lounge. That's just too much for me to read.

Either be a tough guy and stand behind your reputation as "the rude one." Or shut the fuck up and be a pussy.

But don't be a tough guy on the anonymous internet...then shit yourself at the prospect that you may have to stand behind your words, and you can't live up to them in reality.

Somehow it's fine to post pictures and private info of Gar, Joe Thunder, Katie, et al. -- but doing the same of you is off limits?

Well, in reality, you're just not very rude at all, are you?

FYI, Lounge is the non-rude looking guy on the right.

Please...keep fucking with me. I can keep this up forever.
                            Last edited by The Flag; 05-17-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Is blackflag apart of "The Gunts" crew?
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...