X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

So clearly, your vote's with the ban-crowd.

I would have just scrubbed the avatar and moved on.. guess some folks vindication needs a wins when their inferior logic tends to lose - which gives BF the win by proxy..

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well you gotta feel a little bit sorry for GAyR.

It was hard for him to lose Jizzy to a girl, and he was finally happy again in his new relationship with BlackFag. And now that's probably over.

Poor GAyR.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Poor FORD, focused yet again on me.

/owned

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
          So, he really IS banned, for using your pic in his avatar? WTF~!! You're really are an asshole.

For the FOURTH time today, idiot.....THAT'S NOT WHY HE WAS BANNED.

You're just perpetually stupid, aren't you?

We're all sorry you lost your only fan here. We're all really sorry the site has NEVER followed your advice.

You're never going to be a webbie, Jesterstar is never coming back to you, and your only friend here is gone.

But he chose it by flipping the bird to those who actually RUN the site, moron.

For what it's worth, many of us think YOU should have been banned for giving out your mod keys to Jizzy.

Ironic, huh?
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Well you gotta feel a little bit sorry for GAyR.

It was hard for him to lose Jizzy to a girl, and he was finally happy again in his new relationship with BlackFag. And now that's probably over.

Poor GAyR.
            So hard in fact, he had to pretend Jizzy was DEAD in order to deal with it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              Look at all the internet tough guys here tonight.

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

That's enough soapboxing for one post.
              Best post on the subject, hands down.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                For what it's worth, many of us think YOU should have been banned for giving out your mod keys to Jizzy.

Ironic, huh?
                I want to hear the story for this. I just envision him going in the mod room and proclaiming every one "owned", and then Dr. Love coming up back with some brilliant line and bitchslapping his ass back to the stone age. Please say this is true.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Oh, the OWNING of gar and jizzy after that was RA Hall of Fame material by Dr. Love....

classic shit.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Oh, the OWNING of gar and jizzy after that was RA Hall of Fame material by Dr. Love....

classic shit.
                    I knew it! Damn wish I could've seen it. anyway some of the quotes could be posted?
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jizzy's reaction was predictably hysterical......

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                      The Fuck Hacked my Account Changed my PASSWORD And sent Strange and Threataning PM's to my friends.

That is fucking Bullshit and I want him DEMODDED.

I have never hacked anyone's account or done anything close to that fucked up. BAN HIM.

Read more here
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Wait.... so what happened?!?! Do I have to read this whole damn thread?!?!? Shit, I never get invited to bannings!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT!!!!!

So I just read the first post... are you fucking kidding me!!!!!????!?!!?

You're not really Kip Winger!!!!?!?!?!

Fuck, I fee used and betrayed!!! I don't even know you anymore Kip or Lounger or whatever your name is!!!!

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
                          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                            Wait.... so what happened?!?! Do I have to read this whole damn thread?!?!? Shit, I never get invited to bannings!!!!

That is all.

Icon©®™
                            Ketchup......
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Mustard!

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              Look at all the internet tough guys here tonight.

As I posted elsewhere, Blackflag has a history of refusing to comply with the requests of the management of the board. I don't mean me, or Lounge, or any mod -- I mean the people that run the place, including Sarge. When one of them ask you to remove something from your profile, or to stop posting some things, then they are well within their rights to ban you if you refuse their request. That is what happened here.

Some of you people need to regain perspective. The personas on this board are in many cases completely non-reflective of the people portraying them. If you are being yourself online then you are being foolish and need to realize how important it is to protect your identity. And you need to remember that when you log off from this website there is a whole world out there that doesn't give a shit about what some group of dumb douchebags said about your online persona.

Dragging the real-world here is a terrible mistake that will end in nothing but sadness for everyone involved. If anyone thinks for a minute that they can harass another person online without reprecussion then they are fools. They are only making themselves a target.

That's enough soapboxing for one post.
                              Pretending that the internet is from outer-space and not part of daily life is so Net 1.0
                              As you pointed out actions on the internet are accountable.
                              Threatening more criminal behavior is not an acceptable response.
                              There is a huge difference between an creative Moniker and an identity created with the intention of unaccountability, which I venture to say Blackie has created.

It is not unknown here at RothArmy to expose people, there was some small town councilman or some such that had public info, as most do on the web, yet was jostled (word?).

Anonymity on the web is a forgotten thing of web 1.0, if you also want credibility. We expose each other here on a regular basis. How often has someone felt compelled to enjoy all my monikers in a single sentence? Quite often is the answer. Though, I do not deny who I am, the separate monikers and different designs and flairs.

With data mining and places like tin eye, anonymity is no longer a part of the internet, if you regularly partake in the internet in a credible way.

At least once a day, I Google a phrase with the specific purpose of locating that specific writer, linking the writer to an identity, and confirming their information.

Though, I feel compassion for Lounge, it is not a realistic goal to maintain separate identities on the net and hold credibility.

If Blackie has hacked to obtain information or if Blackie has threatened you with physical or financial harm, those are criminal offences and should be handled as such. At the very least reports should be file with the various jurisdictions.
                              If you are doing stuff in your life that is ethically or legally liable; expect and prepare to be exposed and held accountable. Sure many people have secrets in their life. However, everyone needs to evaluate the value of holding the secrets compared to accepting responsibility.

If you are doing shit that is going to fuck you up in your life and you are not willing to stand before family, friends, the courts, and God defending your actions, I suggest stopping such actions.

Originally posted by GAR
                              So clearly, your vote's with the ban-crowd.

I would have just scrubbed the avatar and moved on.. guess some folks vindication needs a wins when their inferior logic tends to lose - which gives BF the win by proxy..
                              Interesting choice of words, Gar.
                              Last edited by Blaze; 05-19-2010, 08:19 AM.
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...