X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Perhaps. So you're saying the 2 month old video of you with even more trunk-junk was what got him banned?

Oh yeah, smarting off. He talked back to the teacher and felt the almighty ModSlapping.. kay, got that I think several pages prior..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
      Perhaps. So you're saying the 2 month old video of you with even more trunk-junk was what got him banned?

Oh yeah, smarting off. He talked back to the teacher and felt the almighty ModSlapping.. kay, got that I think several pages prior..

The pic was from the 2 year old video, moron.

That gig was from 2 years ago, and I forgot the thing was even ever put up.

Go back and re-read some of the many well thought out posts from Dr. Love. You remember Dr. Love don't you? The one who took you and Jizzy apart all those years ago

Yes, 3 years ago, after my 2 shoulder surgeries, I put on some weight. Funny how he didnt post anything recent that he found.

But the fact you and Maxi are obsessed with it is hilarious, and dare to say......just a little creepy.

Hang in there, maybe Jizzy's marriage wont work out and he'll come back to you, sport.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR

You fucking FUCKSTUMP - he did more than talk back. He defied the few rules that exist here. I suppose you think he should be afforded a free pass like you seem to have, for what-the-fuck-EVER reason. Guess it didn't work out as you expected. First Jizzystool, now Buttflap...you are just unlucky in love, huh?

Originally posted by motherchicken
        You don't think anyone has ever pondered finding that loudmouth and punching him in mouth before this?
        And which "loudmouth" might you be referring to, Sockfucker? Lounge? Me? Like any of you troll fucks would have the balls to introduce yourself to any of us in a bar or whatever. Really - how do you think that would work out for you, especially if you started talking shit in person? No, you probably want personal info and photos so you can get the drop on someone who has no idea who the fuck you are - exactly how pussies operate. :dafinger:
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

You're trying to state facts to someone who can't tell 2 years from 2 months, J.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

The pic was from the 2 year old video, moron.

That gig was from 2 years ago, and I forgot the thing was even ever put up.

Go back and re-read some of the many well thought out posts from Dr. Love. You remember Dr. Love don't you? The one who took you and Jizzy apart all those years ago

Yes, 3 years ago, after my 2 shoulder surgeries, I put on some weight. Funny how he didnt post anything recent that he found.

But the fact you and Maxi are obsessed with it is hilarious, and dare to say......just a little creepy.

Hang in there, maybe Jizzy's marriage wont work out and he'll come back to you, sport.
            But again, what goes looking for this shit? "Hmmm he fucking pwn3d me..let's see if he has a MySpace or FB page, and possibly an unflattering picture!' How insecure ARE you??
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
              Joe Thunder comes to mind..

Don't understand why these morons keep coming back, Sockfucker, do you auctually have people that at the very tolerate your presence? Seriously, name me a list of people on this site who spring up and defend you at any given moment. Fuck even GAR has his allies, as does Suckadicki..
              Andy Taylor used to defend Sockfucker.

Of course that's probably because Sockfucker once claimed to be a 14 year old boy. So you know what Pedobear thought he was getting out of that one.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Andy Taylor used to defend Sockfucker.

Of course that's probably because Sockfucker once claimed to be a 14 year old boy. So you know what Pedobear thought he was getting out of that one.

There's been a pretty obvious pattern to those I've pissed off here.

Andy Taylor
                Thudner
                Katie
                sockfucker
                ace
                hyman
                Gar
                Jizzy
                Black Flag

Other than Black Flag, not a functioning brain cell among them....

Black Flag was bright, funny, and could debate. But going by his 3 serious melt downs / bannings, suffice to say he was either off his rocker, or off his meds.....

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Being the Front Line mod always makes one a magnet for this sort of shit (speaking from experience here).

I would blame it on the BCE, except most of these trolls are dumber than even Chimpy himself.

And Pibbles DID recently claim to have lunch dates with the CIA, didn't he?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Being the Front Line mod always makes one a magnet for this sort of shit (speaking from experience here).

I would blame it on the BCE, except most of these trolls are dumber than even Chimpy himself.

And Pibbles DID recently claim to have lunch dates with the CIA, didn't he?
                    The funny thing of course being, that all of the Neo-Con Shitbags back when Nick and I took over for you all said we were no FORD.... yet we attracted the same mouthbreathers as you did.

Pibbles had no problems insulting, degrading, and ridiculing EVERY poster in here [except for Gar...hmmmm] but when the heat got turned up on him, he went personal every time. Loved to bring my wife and kids into the mix whenhe was losing an argument. Which is fine when it's word on a message board only. But when it goes past that, I'm glad we have the type of people we do running this place.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

I think the reason the board is surpisingly silent of "haha" comments on your skill and appearance beyond the fact nobody cares, is that we are all a little embarrassed to see the pic match the personality for once

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        I think the reason the board is surpisingly silent of "haha" comments on your skill and appearance beyond the fact nobody cares, is that we are all a little embarrassed to see the pic match the personality for once
                        Thank you.

But please stop picturing me in your mind. I'm happily hetero and taken.

Call Black Flag. He has alot of free time these days...

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          You fucking FUCKSTUMP - he did more than talk back. He defied the few rules that exist here.
                          Hey LOUNGE I got another Pilates Camp candidate here defending your heftiness.

Jay, I looked up our RothArmy Terms Agreement and it says we don't have any rules.. No Posting of dick pics and personal info is the known law... and I have yet to see, edited or otherwise, any threat to anyone's kids, wife, place of business etc.. so the two of you are qutie out of line.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            . I'm happily hetero and taken.
                            Darn, working on Divorce Number 3 so soon?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              Hey LOUNGE I got another Pilates Camp candidate here defending your heftiness.

Jay, I looked up our RothArmy Terms Agreement and it says we don't have any rules.. No Posting of dick pics and personal info is the known law... and I have yet to see, edited or otherwise, any threat to anyone's kids, wife, place of business etc.. so the two of you are qutie out of line.

So your issue then is with Sarge, VA, and everyone else who stepped in. Take it up with them and cry censorship, or "unfairness" and tell us where it gets you, smart guy.

Good luck with that.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                Darn, working on Divorce Number 3 so soon?

Taken right out of the Black Flag playbook classic.

Sorry, Gar. You dont have the intelligence or sense of humor Black Flag had. Trying to mimick his schtick just makes you look even dumber than you are.

For someoe who was asking why this thread is still going on you sure can't seem to leave it alone. Obsess much?

Comment

Working...