X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

State of The Union tomorrow..

We will go from an Intellectual to a complete dumbass when Michelle Bachman gives her rebuttal to the Presidents SOTUA!

I swear every since this man has come into office the crazies how come out the woodwork!!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thankfully, the Bachmann Lunatic Overdrive concert is only available on her website. She's not the official Repuke response. Though another teabagging piece of shit is, unfortunately. As if Obama's speech itself won't be Republican enough, given his recent appointments of pieces of shit from JP Morgan Chase, Gold Mansacks, and most recently General Electric to key positions within his administration.

If any reference to "reforming" Social Security is made, there's going to be a shitstorm coming his way Wednesday morning. Obama may BE an intellectual, but he damn sure is not acting like one, allowing bullshit like that to even be up for discussion.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

What exactly is a teabagging piece of shit ??

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        What exactly is a teabagging piece of shit ??

To make shit flavored tea of course.

I prefer Sleepy Time tea, thank you.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I googled it and it brought me to Democratic Underground...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Thankfully, the Bachmann Lunatic Overdrive concert is only available on her website. She's not the official Repuke response. Though another teabagging piece of shit is, unfortunately. As if Obama's speech itself won't be Republican enough, given his recent appointments of pieces of shit from JP Morgan Chase, Gold Mansacks, and most recently General Electric to key positions within his administration.

If any reference to "reforming" Social Security is made, there's going to be a shitstorm coming his way Wednesday morning. Obama may BE an intellectual, but he damn sure is not acting like one, allowing bullshit like that to even be up for discussion.
            Obama is an Uncle Tom to the BCE.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

The thing about the SOTU speech that really irks me...and I mean really bad, is that he is going to emphatically state that "Our primary focus for 2011 is now jobs". WHAT THE FUCK?! He said that in Jan 2010, he said that in Jan 2009. And each beginning of the year he has said that, he follow up the year by doing something completely different & not even focusing on jobs at all. Wasted all of last year shoving health care down our throats. He knows Americans have a short attention span & only hear what he says now, not remembering he has said this the 2 previous years and done nothing.

He knows that the economy will come back on it's own & jobs will come back as well. He will just start every year saying it's his primary focus, and once it begins it's own self correction he will take all the credit. He is a liar and only says what people want to hear. I really wish people would pay attention to what this joker actually does, and totally ignores what he says. Because the two do not coincide.

I'm going to start promising you guys that I will prepare you for 2016. Over & over I will state I am doing everything necessary to prepare us all for 2016. It's my primary focus. I will actually do nothing other than say this. Then on January 1, 2016 I will come here and proclaim "See? I told you I would prepare you all for 2016. Praise me. You couldn't have been prepared without me. Imagine how bad it would be if I had not taken the necessary and difficult steps to prepare you. No one else could have done this but me. I am the greatest!"

And that's how I see Obamas continuing promises to make jobs his primary focus. The only job that is his primary focus is his own.
              Last edited by sadaist; 01-24-2011, 06:33 PM.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I googled it and it brought me to Democratic Underground...
                Ah, yes... Skittles. She tells it like it is. One of the few still there who do, unfortunately. DU has been taken over by the DLC Republicans.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Obama is an Uncle Tom to the BCE.
                  Maybe not the BCE, but definitely to the corporatists.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Ah, yes... Skittles. She tells it like it is. One of the few still there who do, unfortunately. DU has been taken over by the DLC Republicans.
                    By looking at the thread titles alone, I would think you have to be far far far far on the left to think that...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Just another reason for the prez to make sure you miss your favorite TV show. I could care less about this. I know the state of the union. It's fucked up.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

I'm betting the viewership is way down...

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I'm betting the viewership is way down...
                          Certainly will be one at least one news network. But that's not even Obama's fault.
                          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Maybe not the BCE, but definitely to the corporatists.
                            The Democrats need to get rid of him and give a true for the people Democrat the nomination. Obama is just going to spend this country into oblivion, break us and then his rich corporate banker friends mop us up cheap.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I don't see it as a Democrat vs Republican thing. I see it as a multinational corporation vs the people thing. It's pretty obvious the corporations play both sides of the isle and simply repackage the same thing and use different sales techniques for the same end.

Comment

Working...