X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
    Here's the speech the President SHOULD deliver. Courtesy of Alan Grayson.......
    Maybe he should run for office instead of running his mouth if he has all the answers !!! Just like those to idiot's that work for fox !! Limbdick and that great American !!

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Alan Grayson DID run for office. He was a Congressman until just recently. Corporatist Repukes targeted his district because he was obviously a man of the people, and corporatist "Democrats" refused to support him, for the same reason. Not to mention he's from Florida, where honest elections haven't existed since the BCE took over the state.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Great delivery. Flat as hell speech with loads of "America, you're kind of fucked up right now but we can do better...all we gotta do is send our kids off to college..." rhetoric. Oh, and that America has volunteer roofers into solar power. Thanks Obamy! I'll sleep better tonight.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Pathetic disjointed Reagan wannabee speech...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Yeah. Interesting how Barry Blabbermouth Soetoro changed his tune after the last election. The asshole actually thinks he can turn around mid stream and nobody will notice or care. I would have more respect for the asshole if he was a hard line communist. At least he would be something. This guy is nothing more than a puppet for hire and the hand up his ass is the multinational corporations.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Last year Barry Seotoro told the nation he would cut spending. He spend $2 Trillion and broke his promise. We all had the Boy Who Cried Wolf to us when we were children. You only can lie so much before you are fucked. I don't care that Chairman Mao said a lie told often enough becomes the truth, that only works when you have a iron boot on the public's throat. Barry goes on vacation too much to get that together. I don't know what happened to his huge civilian task force that would be as well funded as the military. That project kind of got sidelined for vacation time in Hawaii or India or Martha's Vineyard.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Did you hear him soaring with the faux emotion in the beginning and then quickly revert to his old teleprompted self ??

And then say how the troops are GAY!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Well Democrats. He still hasn't released his birth certificate or his college transcripts and has spent millions fighting it in court. He's going to have to go through the electorial college to run again. We can hang him there and nullify his presidency if we all get together. Then you can run a better candidate. Obama sold you guys out hard.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    Did you hear him soaring with the faux emotion in the beginning and then quickly revert to his old teleprompted self ??

No but it sounds like emperor has no clothes at this point. I hate the guy because he's a fake and it's always fun to watch it unravel.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

It's the same reason I can't stand Mitt Romney. He lies and wish washes and will say anything to get elected.

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Yeah. Interesting how Barry Blabbermouth Soetoro changed his tune after the last election. The asshole actually thinks he can turn around mid stream and nobody will notice or care. I would have more respect for the asshole if he was a hard line communist. At least he would be something. This guy is nothing more than a puppet for hire and the hand up his ass is the multinational corporations.
                        When did you turn into GAyR?? Soetoro???

Geezus......

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

He said SOME troops are gay. Just like some nurses are gay. And some doctors. And tax collectors, fishermen, auto mechanics, and yeah, even some of my demons. At least I was never dumb enough to believe a "Don't Ask, Don't Hell" policy would work down here.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's the same reason I can't stand Mitt Romney. He lies and wish washes and will say anything to get elected.
                            Yeah, but doesn't EVERY Presidential candidate or politician in general do that?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Last year Barry Seotoro told the nation he would cut spending.
                              Why would you change his name?

Is Barack Hussein Obama not enough for you people.

Why not call him Hitler Boogey Man Terror Terror Darkie instead?

Jesus...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Satan
                                He said SOME troops are gay. Just like some nurses are gay. And some doctors. And tax collectors, fishermen, auto mechanics, and yeah, even some of my demons. At least I was never dumb enough to believe a "Don't Ask, Don't Hell" policy would work down here.
                                You live in a corporate theocracy.

Q: What do the Taliban have in common with the majority of US politicians on moral freedoms?

A: A lot.

Comment

Working...