X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
    Just another reason for the prez to make sure you miss your favorite TV show. I could care less about this. I know the state of the union. It's fucked up.
    Obama should just get up and say,"We're fucked and then say him and Michelle are going back to Hawaii because Washington is too fucking cold in January."
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

I don't see anything different besides Obamacare...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Oh and bowing to commies and princes...

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          I'm betting the viewership is way down...
          Yup, and in order to counteract that notion, the White House is offering for the first time an "Enhanced State Of The Union". Really, I'm not kidding:

The Enhanced State Of The Union

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As I understand it John Boehner sits behind the president at the State of the Union.

If I was Obama I would lean over to him at the start and hand him a handkerchief 'Just in case John...'

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Or hand him a...nevermind...

Comment

• Carloscda
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  The Democrats need to get rid of him and give a true for the people Democrat the nomination. Obama is just going to spend this country into oblivion, break us and then his rich corporate banker friends mop us up cheap.
                  OK where the F**k was you when Reagan & both Bushes were in office??!! People like you have a VERY SHORT memory don't you?!

Spending was out of control way before the man even came into office!!

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

State of the Union by FBO
                    I borrowed money to print money we don’t have; to bail out banks that went bankrupt; to loan money to assholes that can’t pay the money back; for house they couldn’t afford; but the economy is coming back.
                    Gas prices will soon be 5 bucks a gallon; food prices are increasing; but don’t worry we are advocating collective or government ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods; that’s why we have pay czars.
                    Our solution: more government, nationalization of industry, massive taxation, wealth redistribution because I care.
                    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

You think the cowardly president will mention the islamo-terrorist attack in Russia ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Last year Obama talked about getting spending under control in his state of the union and then proceeded to run up an addition $2 trillion of debt. Barrack is a pathological liar and the best thing he could publicly announce to the nation is "I resign."

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I predict he's gonna move way to the center and try to get re-elected from that position...

It will work too if the repubs somehow decide to go with Sarah Palin and Donald Trump Perot comes in...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Carloscda
                            OK where the F**k was you when Reagan & both Bushes were in office??!! People like you have a VERY SHORT memory don't you?!

Spending was out of control way before the man even came into office!!
                            Obama has spent more money than any of the previous presidential administrations before him. He holds the spending record and in the middle of a depression to boot and yes I mean depression. I might add the president doesn't control the budget the house of representatives do. Combine a Democrat controlled house and Obama and you have a total disaster.

Obama is as much about big business as the republicans you so hate. The small business owner doesn't get the bailout, the banks and multinational corporations do. Then they regulate and tax you out of business with insurance mandates while the unions and corporations like McDonalds get at total exemption.

The Democrats are bought and paid for just like the Republicans.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Yep...

They are ALL THE SAME!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                I predict he's gonna move way to the center and try to get re-elected from that position...

It will work too if the repubs somehow decide to go with Sarah Palin and Donald Trump Perot comes in...
                                Yup. He's sounding like a Republican now trying to get the swing vote. If you look at Obama's record, he has been George W. Bush on steroids. He has deployed more troops, expanded the war into Pakistan and Yemen. Used Homeland Security to harass the American people more and has enriched his rich banking and corporate buddies.

It might be interesting to note the big money bet more on Obama during the campaign than McCain.

If Obama was a real Democrat, the little guy would have gotten that bailout money instead of the Federal Reserve giving trillions of tax backed dollars to it's international banking corporate buddies. What's more Republican than that?

The republicrat party if you will.

Comment

Working...