I have just lost all faith in the justice system.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

I have just lost all faith in the justice system.

Honestly, what the fuck? Realistically speaking, from how fucked up this country is. I should have expected shit like this to go down, yet I'm still in fucking shock. Now...I just want to get the fuck out of this country. I'm really fucking embarrassed to be an American. Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

welcome to the show
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
      Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...
      How ironic coming from a asshole who won't go out to look for a fucking job to improve the quality of his otherwise dismal life.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

an asshole...
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
          How ironic coming from a asshole who won't go out to look for a fucking job to improve the quality of his otherwise dismal life.
          Do you have a job?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Do you have a job?
            it's been documented

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...
              You can't break the law to catch someone breaking the law...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The common/smart approach nowadays is that you find out how they did it by gaining evidence illegally and then work back and create a scenario where you could have caught them legally and use that for the actual arrest.

For example local cop gets homeland security 'anti terror' data of all of someones emails and phone calls which show the guy is dealing drugs and has a meeting next Wednesday. Cop just pulls them over that day for whatever routine reason and gets the bust and the original lead is never mentioned in evidence.

How wrong that is depends on your point of view and how far it gets stretched...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  You can't break the law to catch someone breaking the law...
                  You're still going to believe that after the last 13 years?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

http://www.policymic.com/articles/78...-year-sentence

Honestly, what the fuck? Realistically speaking, from how fucked up this country is. I should have expected shit like this to go down, yet I'm still in fucking shock. Now...I just want to get the fuck out of this country. I'm really fucking embarrassed to be an American. Nothing is ever going to get better because people want to pretend that this shit doesn't happen...
                    That is what jury nullification is for.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

http://www.policymic.com/articles/78...-year-sentence

It's not just this country or it's legal system. It's people in general. In general people don't give a flying fuck about anybody but themselves, There are still good people around but there's less and less of them all the time. Rich people just want to get richer. People in positions of authority want to be more powerfull. In our legal system judges and lawyers don't give a shit if you're guilty or innocent they just want to do whatevers best for them. The person prosecuting that guy for hacking doesn't care if he did it to expose a rapist or the people covering his ass. All they care about is convicting someone so they can become a judge someday. Guilt, innocence or a good reason for doing it means nothing to them. There's a theory that religion was invented to instill a conscience in people so they don't act on instinct alone. If you think you'll have to answer for your misdeeds after you're dead maybe you'll think before you act. Nowdays the only thing people worry about is getting caught doing something wrong and going to jail. Some people don't even give a shit about that. I'm no better myself. When I had money I spent it on myself as fast or faster than I could get it. I helped a few people out along the way but mainly all I cared about was me. Karma bit me on the ass along time ago and it hasn't let go yet. I'm not sure it ever will. I've repented my past sins even though I'm an agnostic. In my mind I'd do things differently if I had another chance but you don't often get second chances in life. I should have studied more in school instead of ditching school and getting high. I should have stayed in the service instead of getting out and taking jobs where I could get drunk or high or grow my hair out without worrying about getting hassled or fired. I should have gone to work everyday instead of ditching work just like I ditched school. I can't change any of that now and I've dug a hole so deep I don't think I'll ever get out of it. If it wasn't for my dog I'd have given up and crawled into a bottle years ago. I know there's people here who are going to use my honesty about this against me and have a good laugh at my expense but I really don't care anymore. I started posting on the internet because I was bored but instead of making me feel better it usually does just the opposite.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        It's not just this country or it's legal system. It's people in general. In general people don't give a flying fuck about anybody but themselves, There are still good people around but there's less and less of them all the time. Rich people just want to get richer. People in positions of authority want to be more powerfull. In our legal system judges and lawyers don't give a shit if you're guilty or innocent they just want to do whatevers best for them. The person prosecuting that guy for hacking doesn't care if he did it to expose a rapist or the people covering his ass. All they care about is convicting someone so they can become a judge someday. Guilt, innocence or a good reason for doing it means nothing to them. There's a theory that religion was invented to instill a conscience in people so they don't act on instinct alone. If you think you'll have to answer for your misdeeds after you're dead maybe you'll think before you act. Nowdays the only thing people worry about is getting caught doing something wrong and going to jail. Some people don't even give a shit about that. I'm no better myself. When I had money I spent it on myself as fast or faster than I could get it. I helped a few people out along the way but mainly all I cared about was me. Karma bit me on the ass along time ago and it hasn't let go yet. I'm not sure it ever will. I've repented my past sins even though I'm an agnostic. In my mind I'd do things differently if I had another chance but you don't often get second chances in life. I should have studied more in school instead of ditching school and getting high. I should have stayed in the service instead of getting out and taking jobs where I could get drunk or high or grow my hair out without worrying about getting hassled or fired. I should have gone to work everyday instead of ditching work just like I ditched school. I can't change any of that now and I've dug a hole so deep I don't think I'll ever get out of it. If it wasn't for my dog I'd have given up and crawled into a bottle years ago. I know there's people here who are going to use my honesty about this against me and have a good laugh at my expense but I really don't care anymore. I started posting on the internet because I was bored but instead of making me feel better it usually does just the opposite.
                        You know Cdog, even though you are a pain in the ass on this forum, I never thought you were a bad dude.It seems that whenever society takes a step forward, it takes a step back so we're constantly in a state of limbo. Sometimes, I wonder if there is any hope of things getting better for not only me personally, but for everyone else. I see Von Halen sit there and judge me for still living with my parents at my age and there are times where I seriously consider getting a job, but after I read horror stories about people getting fired for no reason, I basically tell myself "why the fuck do I even bother?" And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

You know Cdog, even though you are a pain in the ass on this forum, I never thought you were a bad dude.It seems that whenever society takes a step forward, it takes a step back so we're constantly in a state of limbo. Sometimes, I wonder if there is any hope of things getting better for not only me personally, but for everyone else. I see Von Halen sit there and judge me for still living with my parents at my age and there are times where I seriously consider getting a job, but after I read horror stories about people getting fired for no reason, I basically tell myself "why the fuck do I even bother?" And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot
                          I agree with you on your hopeless feelings. I don't see things getting better anytime soon either. Sitting home all day sucks even if your parents are willing to let you do it. I moved back home a few times up until I was about thirty and my mother would rag on me constantly about getting a job even if I was looking for one. Your parents aren't going to live forever so unless you are going to inherit big bucks one of these days you'll have to get a job or you're going to end up living in a cardboard box. If you have a problem with deprssion you should find a friendlier site to post at. Most of the members of this one don't have any sympathy for other human beings whatsoever. What do you expect? They worship some dude who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth that's not exactly known to give a shit about anyone else when things are going his way. When he was down because his career was taking a nose dive he worked as a paramedic which is really cool and I don't think he did it for publicity or because he was broke. His family is full of rich people. Even when he was "reduced" to playing clubs he was still making more money than most of us ever will. As soon as he thought he was back in Van Halen the first time all he could think about was how much pussy (unless he really is gay) and money he would soon be getting. He wasn't humble about getting a second chance to be back on top for sure. I'm a Dave fan for his early work with VH and as a solo act for his musical contributions not his over the top personality or antics.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

this two way may not end well

depressing

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I see Von Halen sit there and judge me for still living with my parents at my age and there are times where I seriously consider getting a job, but after I read horror stories about people getting fired for no reason, I basically tell myself "why the fuck do I even bother?" And it doesn't help that I have depression to boot
                              You know, Von is pretty spot on in his assessment and you could do a lot worse than taking his advice, getting off your ass, out of your parents place and into the real world. If you have the luxury of not paying rent then go the fuck to school and learn a skill. The 'people getting fired for no reason horror story' excuse is just that - a bullshit excuse that's easy and convenient. Maybe you'd be less depressed if things were moving forward in your life.
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...