I have just lost all faith in the justice system.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

You get a goddammed job by sundown or we are shipping you off to military school with the Finkelstien shit kid! Son of a bitch!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      You're not judgemental but you call him a "phaggot", a whiner and a pussy in the same post. His daddy who beats him and yells at him to get a job probably says the same thing. Steve Wilco talks less shit to child molesters on his fucking tv show. If you don't like what he says don't read his fucking posts. You're not Ann Landers or Dear Abby, you're more like Dear Asshole.
      My dad doesn't beat me. We just got into a big fight. I didn't feel intimidated by him whatsoever. The only one he really abuses is himself because he's a goddamn alcoholic.
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by fraroc
        My dad doesn't beat me. We just got into a big fight. I didn't feel intimidated by him whatsoever. The only one he really abuses is himself because he's a goddamn alcoholic.
        My dad used to whip my brothers but I was too young then. When it came time for him to whip me I was bigger than him and both my brothers. I never hit him but he punched me in the mouth once because I refused to get a haircut. After I spit out a little blood I told him he better not hit me again, ever and he didn't. We got along fine after that. When my mother would nut up I'd just leave and stay at a friend's house till she begged me to come home. It usually only took a couple days.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

My dad used to whip my brothers but I was too young then. When it came time for him to whip me I was bigger than him and both my brothers. I never hit him but he punched me in the mouth once because I refused to get a haircut. After I spit out a little blood I told him he better not hit me again, ever and he didn't. We got along fine after that. When my mother would nut up I'd just leave and stay at a friend's house till she begged me to come home. It usually only took a couple days.
          Wow......I mean, I fight with my dad on occasion, usually just verbal, but it never got that bad...

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Wow......I mean, I fight with my dad on occasion, usually just verbal, but it never got that bad...
            My dad got set in his ways trying to keep my brothers in line before I was born. My parents just assumed I'd pull the same shit they did and tried to keep me in check but all that made me do was rebel against them. After my mom made my dad sell the 63 Chevy he gave me I decided I was done putting up with her bullshit so I destroyed her 64 Pontiac. She started to call the cops but I told her I'd burn the house down with her in it if she did. I get along so well with my oldest brother I swore I'd kill him if I ever saw him again. Haven't seen him since 2006. He swore he'd kill me too but he's a punk. Last time he showed up at my house I damn near shot the bastard.
            Last edited by cadaverdog; 01-19-2014, 09:19 PM.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're not judgemental but you call him a "phaggot", a whiner and a pussy in the same post. His daddy who beats him and yells at him to get a job probably says the same thing. Steve Wilco talks less shit to child molesters on his fucking tv show. If you don't like what he says don't read his fucking posts. You're not Ann Landers or Dear Abby, you're more like Dear Asshole.
              No, I said "I'm not trying to be." Meaning, I am sort of judgmental but really don't want to be. Maybe you can be "Dear Enabler," and give him advice so he ends up a penniless failure when pushing 60?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Something akin to "tough-love" c-dog. Maybe the people who loved you weren't very tough, or the people that were tough to you didn't love you. I dunno.

But when someone says they want to be a writer, then makes fucking "woe is meee" excuses as to why that can't experience the most basic of the world in getting a job is completely delusional. You think Charles Bukowski wrote novels about arguing with his dad over air-conditioners and cartoons? Really?
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-20-2014, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Something akin to "tough-love" c-dog. Maybe the people who loved you weren't very tough, or the people that were tough to you didn't love you. I dunno.

But when someone says they want to be a writer, then makes fucking "woe is meee" excuses as to why that can't experience the most basic of the world in getting a job is completely delusional. You think Charles Bukowski wrote novels about arguing with his dad over air-conditioners and cartoons? Really?
                  What makes you think anyone wants or needs your advice on how to live their lfe? He's young, he'll get his shit together eventually. I didn't give a shit about anything other than getting high until I was 30. For the next fifteen years I busted my ass working for ungrateful bastards who only wanted to line their own pockets and used me to do it. I saved my money, bought a new pickup, bought a house, a bunch of crap to put inside it and a few toys to play with. I got laid off because my boss was a greedy bastard and I ended up saying fuck it. I sold some shit and gave the rest of it away. Then I pissed away all the money living like a rich man without a job and now I'm in so much debt I can't even take a job before I finish filing for bankruptcy because I'd just get my check attached by one of my creditors. I'm a lazy bastard because I just don't give a fuck anymore. It doesn't matter how many toys you owned or how much money you had when you're dead. They can bury you in a fucking Rolls Royce but you won't be taking it anywhere. If I wasn't here these people would be totally screwed. I'm the only person here who can even walk. I do the shopping, the cooking, the cleaning and I take them to the doctor when they need to go. My one legged friend is about to lose his other leg and he can't even drive anymore. So go ahead and call me a deadbeat and a leech, I don't really care what you think of me.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What makes you think anyone wants or needs your advice on how to live their lfe? ...
                    Who said I cared what anyone wants?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Who said I cared what anyone wants?
                      At least you're honest.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

What makes you think anyone wants or needs your advice on how to live their lfe? He's young, he'll get his shit together eventually. I didn't give a shit about anything other than getting high until I was 30. For the next fifteen years I busted my ass working for ungrateful bastards who only wanted to line their own pockets and used me to do it. I saved my money, bought a new pickup, bought a house, a bunch of crap to put inside it and a few toys to play with. I got laid off because my boss was a greedy bastard and I ended up saying fuck it. I sold some shit and gave the rest of it away. Then I pissed away all the money living like a rich man without a job and now I'm in so much debt I can't even take a job before I finish filing for bankruptcy because I'd just get my check attached by one of my creditors. I'm a lazy bastard because I just don't give a fuck anymore. It doesn't matter how many toys you owned or how much money you had when you're dead. They can bury you in a fucking Rolls Royce but you won't be taking it anywhere. If I wasn't here these people would be totally screwed. I'm the only person here who can even walk. I do the shopping, the cooking, the cleaning and I take them to the doctor when they need to go. My one legged friend is about to lose his other leg and he can't even drive anymore. So go ahead and call me a deadbeat and a leech, I don't really care what you think of me.

Fucking GOLD

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• fraroc
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2012

That's pretty sad actually, I think that so many people are too quick to judge someone that isn't employed and say that they're a bum they're too lazy to work, not willing to realize what that person has been through.
                          I'm going to get a job eventually, I realize that it's inevitable. I'm not going to stay unemployed just to spite someone that I don't like on the internet that I'm never going to meet face-to-face with.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

That's pretty sad actually, I think that so many people are too quick to judge someone that isn't employed and say that they're a bum they're too lazy to work, not willing to realize what that person has been through.
                            I'm going to get a job eventually, I realize that it's inevitable. I'm not going to stay unemployed just to spite someone that I don't like on the internet that I'm never going to meet face-to-face with.
                            Don't pay any attention to these assholes. Like I said before find another site a little less assholish than this one. The only think you'll get out of posting here is a bad attitude.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2013

Don't pay any attention to these assholes. Like I said before find another site a little less assholish than this one. The only think you'll get out of posting here is a bad attitude.
                              very true sockfucker

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
                                very true sockfucker
                                Better quit being nice to me or somebody's going to figure out who you really are. The Canadian IP address was pretty clever but you slipped up recently and I caught it. The sockfucker comment was a nice touch though.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...