I have just lost all faith in the justice system.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF's Vagina
    Banned
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Better quit being nice to me or somebody's going to figure out who you really are. The Canadian IP address was pretty clever but you slipped up recently and I caught it. The sockfucker comment was a nice touch though.
    I'm this site's worst fucking nightmare!

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
      I'm this site's worst fucking nightmare!
      I'm sure you're every sites worst nightmare.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
        I may or may not have sought help for depression. But it boils down to this: I have bad habits that I enjoy. I have expensive habits like cars and guitars that I enjoy. So I find a way to suck it up and go to work, even if I'm not always feelin' it.

As for getting fired...I've been fired once, and once you get past the first one you don't give a fuck. You should always be looking for a job, even if you like the one you got.
        It never fails to amuse me now when I look back twenty years ago at some of the jobs I had, especially the ones that I was at for several years, when at the time I couldn't imagine doing anything else at any other company...it's akin to the girl I lost my virginity to back in high school: I was so obsessed with her back then, and now I can barely remember what she looks like.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
          It never fails to amuse me now when I look back twenty years ago at some of the jobs I had, especially the ones that I was at for several years, when at the time I couldn't imagine doing anything else at any other company...it's akin to the girl I lost my virginity to back in high school: I was so obsessed with her back then, and now I can barely remember what she looks like.
          It's almost as amusing as people who make sure to log onto the Army every day and use multiple posts to tell the rest of us how much they don't like the site.

Fucking ghey 'tards.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...