X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

No Israel in Ten Years?

By Alexander Maistrovoy. Henry Kissinger’s recent statement, that in 10 years Israel will cease to exist, borders on senile. Although one of his staff members denied it, Cindy Adams from New York Post insisted: “Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: ‘In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.’”

Kissinger is a controversial figure. He can hardly be suspected of excessive sympathy for Israel. He perhaps, inclines to the “syndrome of self-hatred” so fashionable nowadays in the Jewish elite. At the same time, Kissinger is not an exalted pop-diva, cheap populist or rebellious professor. He is an experienced, prudent politician who takes responsibility for his utterance.

Read more at http://joemiller.us/2012/10/henry-ki...GP8ACfHqQsk.99
    Miles Copeland said when his dad was in the CIA they gamed Israel and came to the conclusion if Israel remained a theocracy it would not last. Also the Palistinians were having more children than the jews and in the future the jews would be outnumbered. The conclusion was if the state of Israel was going to survive it had to become a religiously neutral republic which of course isn't going to happen. Even the flag is fashioned after a prayer shawl with a religious symbol on it.

Also as all this drags on and the US has it's own problems at home there will be a continuing decline on sending them money and support. Also if the US can supply it's energy domestically then Israel becomes unimportant strategically. We very well could be witnessing the dissolve of the Anglo-designed middle east with borders changing and all that. Why? Bigger problems at home and a view that we can't change anything over there. The complete failure of the Iraq takeover cements this view.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Well, at least Miles Copeland Sr. managed to father two sons that contributed something worthwhile to the Earth. That raises him a notch above his fellow CIA founding member Poppy Bush, at least.

Sure, old Miles is here in Hell now, but he's got better accomodations than the BCE wing at least.

If Israel knew what was good for them, they would try Nutty Yahoo for war crimes, outlaw his terrorist Likud party, and get on with a non-apartheid reality already.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Or, If the US knew what was good for them, or us...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
        Well, at least Miles Copeland Sr. managed to father two sons that contributed something worthwhile to the Earth. That raises him a notch above his fellow CIA founding member Poppy Bush, at least.

Sure, old Miles is here in Hell now, but he's got better accomodations than the BCE wing at least.

If Israel knew what was good for them, they would try Nutty Yahoo for war crimes, outlaw his terrorist Likud party, and get on with a non-apartheid reality already.
        Miles said he wanted to work for the CIA after he graduated from college but his dad said working for the CIA would only be a frustrating experience and told his son to go work in the private sector. Miles Sr. said the best director of the CIA was H.W. Bush. He said good things about the man. Interesting since other CIA operatives said the CIA went downhill as soon as H.W. Bush got control of it. The ends justified the means and there was no consideration of collateral damage under Bush. Chip Tatum said Bush was the most ruthless person he ever met. It was all about power and money and people didn't matter one bit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Lord Rothschild wanted to set up a Jewish state in Palestine way before WW II. There's a memo dated 1914 where the British government approved his wish on condition that Jews in Europe would not be pressured into moving to Palestine or the native Palestinian people wouldn't be harassed. Of course nobody in Europe wanted to move to Palestine. They had good lives there and why relocate? Hitler changed that. You know who financed Hitler. Rothschild. Oh yeah kill most of them but leave some left for me. Some sick shit when you look at the geopolitics of these financial elites.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Judism has been reinvented so many times who knows what it originally was. The original tribe of Judah probably were all wiped out. What you mostly have now are slavic converts who can't prove their lineage. All the records have been destroyed. But if you have enough money and influence to throw around you can get your pet Zionist project going and if you find gullible christians in the US to finance it, all the better.

It's going to run it's course. I think the role the US plays will diminish from this point on. People are war weary.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Tribe of Judah?? What does Cherone's band have to do with this??

Thanks for nothing?? Was this Gary's "fuck you" to Danniels & the Dutchmen?

It's better than anything on VDIII in either case. Better than "More Than Words" too.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Then who will the U.S. have to sell rockets that kill so many innocents?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Then who will the U.S. have to sell rockets that kill so many innocents?
                  Well if they come down on the price then I might be interested...
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    Well if they come down on the price then I might be interested...

Hahaha
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

And don’t presume to say to yourselves, We have Abraham as our father...

For I tell you that God is able to raise up children of Abraham from these stones

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS

For I tell you that God is able to raise up children of Abraham from these stones
                        Is that maiden \m/
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Well, the guy on the left is definitely a descendant of Abraham........

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

With DNA testing things are getting interesting. People are finding they match nationalities that aren't on their genealogy. We are finding our ancestors were not as chaste as we thought they were. I have a friend who's genealogy is Irish on both sides. His DNA test matches a lot of people in Iran. So grandma must have fucked an Iranian.

So all this lineage stuff is a bunch of shit. We're all Heinz 57's. I swear I'm part black. I can hold a groove and every now and then, I pull a kinky hair out of my head.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I like this Abraham thing. It means I can fuck the housekeeper and treat the children from her as second class citizens. Also, I can have multiple concubines. Sounds like living like Arnold Schwarzenegger to me.

Comment

Working...