• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Crying Oompa Loompa Refers to Himself 76 Times

Tearful Obama pleads for 'urgency' on gun control

Washington (AFP) - President Barack Obama shed tears Tuesday as he announced limited measures to tackle rampant US gun violence and called on Americans to punish lawmakers who oppose more meaningful reforms.

"We do have to feel a sense of urgency about it. In Dr. King's words, we need to feel the fierce urgency of now, because people are dying," he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The KHB is fine with letting babies who survive abortion die.
    BUT cries over Newtown..............

guns bad, abortion good.....................
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

What does any of this have to do with John BONER?

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

TARD, with your multiple personality disorder, you aren't buying guns are you?

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Somebody please tell me how Ubama's proposal would have prevented the shooting at Sandy Hook?

And honestly the FFL requirement doesn't bother me one bit. I've been thinking about paying the 150 bucks to get one myself. Not because I want to sell my guns, I don't sell. But it would be cool to be able to easily buy suppressors and fully automatic weapons. Ok, so I probably wouldn't buy a fully automatic weapon even if I could because they're too expensive and honestly burn too much ammo. Mainly I'd like to have one to buy at wholesale for myself and for my friends to purchase at a deep discount. And I wouldn't have ONE problem conducting NICS checks every time and keeping the records for 20 years. Oh yeah, and since my state requires a pistol purchase permit for EVERY purchase - individual sales and those by a licensed dealer - that means anybody buying a gun from me would have to have TWO background checks. And I personally think it's a great fucking system. Every state should do the same.

Now, again, somebody tell me how crybaby Ubama's new proposal would have prevented Sandy Hook. I really want to hear this.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Somebody please tell me how Ubama's proposal would have prevented the shooting at Sandy Hook?

And honestly the FFL requirement doesn't bother me one bit. I've been thinking about paying the 150 bucks to get one myself. Not because I want to sell my guns, I don't sell. But it would be cool to be able to easily buy suppressors and fully automatic weapons. Ok, so I probably wouldn't buy a fully automatic weapon even if I could because they're too expensive and honestly burn too much ammo. Mainly I'd like to have one to buy at wholesale for myself and for my friends to purchase at a deep discount. And I wouldn't have ONE problem conducting NICS checks every time and keeping the records for 20 years. Oh yeah, and since my state requires a pistol purchase permit for EVERY purchase - individual sales and those by a licensed dealer - that means anybody buying a gun from me would have to have TWO background checks. And I personally think it's a great fucking system. Every state should do the same.

Now, again, somebody tell me how crybaby Ubama's new proposal would have prevented Sandy Hook. I really want to hear this.
          It's not a politician's job to make you safe. It's a politician's job to SAY things that make you FEEL safe.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
            It's not a politician's job to make you safe. It's a politician's job to SAY things that make you FEEL safe.
            I don't need Ubama to make me safe or feel safe. What I need is a couple Ubama phones. And I wish he'd give out Ubama Debit Cards I could use to buy beers and Taco Bell food every month. If he'd do that I'd vote for that sumbitch for the rest of my life
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Ah, that's pretty easy. All you have to do is give away all your rights & freedoms & your government will be glad to take care of you.

While you're useful.

If you vote Bernie, you might even get a reacharound. I think. I can't think of any other reason why some people are so over-excited about the old fart.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The proposal wouldn't have prevented Sandy Hook. Wouldn't have prevented the school shooting near me in Chardon, and not the one last summer a few miles from here.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Just watched the video.

Those aren't real tears. He's a horrible actor.

Then again, people are used to horrible actors nowadays. They find this kind of horrible acting believable.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sandy Hook happened because Lanza's MOTHER was a nutcase out of her mind Alex Jones loving, MRE stashing, paranoid lunatic wackjob. She should have never been allowed to own guns herself, let alone make them available to her mutant drug addled son.

The only justice in Sandy Hook is that fucking worthless cunt was the first one to die. Too bad she wasn't the only one.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
                      Just watched the video.

Those aren't real tears. He's a horrible actor.

Then again, people are used to horrible actors nowadays. They find this kind of horrible acting believable.
                      Not like the good old days...

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Smith and Wesson stock is up since the announcement.

I went out for lunch and to pick a couple things up at Home Depot around 2. Gander Mountain is across the street from Home Depot...Gander was busy. So was the gun shop/range up the street from work. Their lot only had a couple spaces open.

Obama is a great gun salesperson.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Sandy Hook happened because Lanza's MOTHER was a nutcase out of her mind Alex Jones loving, MRE stashing, paranoid lunatic wackjob. She should have never been allowed to own guns herself, let alone make them available to her mutant drug addled son.

The only justice in Sandy Hook is that fucking worthless cunt was the first one to die. Too bad she wasn't the only one.
                          the old fuckup you support says drugs OK.

TARD, quit blaming justice. you've never supported justice.......

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Not like the good old days...
                            Ow. Ow, the pain!

Over 30 bad, highly offensive jokes scrambled to get out at the same split second. The onslaught has twisted my cortex around, probably tied a few knots somewhere.

Did you pick THIS particular clip on purpose, or was it one of those serendipity things?

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Sandy Hook happened because Lanza's MOTHER was a nutcase out of her mind
                              This is very true. I really do have to agree with you on this. If the little freak's mother had been just an itty bit competent with her duties as a parent, the whole thing wouldn't have happened. She was completely fucked up in the head. The problem is, these people breed way faster than responsible people.

However, you could've just ended the sentence there, instead of going on one of your foaming angry rants that added nothing added nothing else to the discussion.

Well, I lie. One thing you say COULD add to the discussion.

paranoid lunatic wackjob
                              Anyone want to take a crack at the fact that FROD just typed this about someone else?

Comment

Working...