Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Most of the modern mass-shooters (about 98%) in the US have picked gun-free zones to inflict their sick agendas. There is a reason for that.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm very aware of the fact I'm never going to change your minds.

All I'm doing is giving you the outside the US bubble view...

I know that it's very odd to get very drunk and wear a plaid skirt at New Year and it makes very little sense and I know that the plaid(tartan) which it seemed important to get correct based on my name/clan is a fairly recent invention and it's all a bit of silly fun.

That's a fairly harmless cultural bit of BS.

When your violent death rate reaches 3 times that of everyone else it's maybe time to have a look at how you are doing things.

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

One of the sad (and dis-honest) things about this is the miss-information that's thrown out about the existing laws that cover most of what is being talked about as being legal.
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
          Most of the modern mass-shooters (about 98%) in the US have picked gun-free zones to inflict their sick agendas. There is a reason for that.
          No, according to the liberals, it's just a coincidence. Mass shooters actually have no clue what a gun free zone is and just coincidentally choose places where nobody MAY have a gun and MAY have a chance to minimize the damage.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            There isn't ONE gun owner here who wants nutcase psychos to be able to buy guns.
            Well prevent it then.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I'm very aware of the fact I'm never going to change your minds.

All I'm doing is giving you the outside the US bubble view...

I know that it's very odd to get very drunk and wear a plaid skirt at New Year and it makes very little sense and I know that the plaid(tartan) which it seemed important to get correct based on my name/clan is a fairly recent invention and it's all a bit of silly fun.

That's a fairly harmless cultural bit of BS.

When your violent death rate reaches 3 times that of everyone else it's maybe time to have a look at how you are doing things.
              Sesh - you have to keep in mind that a large percentage of those gun murders are committed by gang members or thugs who purchase their guns illegally! Christmas Eve: Charlotte, North Carolina, local hi end mall has a shooting and the shooter gets shot to death by an off duty police officer. The shooter was an 18 year old thug with a rap sheet longer than a goddamn Claymore. He didn't go to some gun store, pass a background check, buy his guns, then decide to shoot the place up. And MOST shootings are not carried out by people who are law abiding citizens. Sure, some are. But most are not. So that 8000 number is skewed all to hell man.

And kilts are bad ass. Connor Macleod wore one and he was a bad ass!! Embrace the kilt!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Where were the tears when Americans got their heads chopped off on video?

I'm not a "tough guy" - I'm just a regular dude. But that sumbitch can't muster even ONE tear for Americans having their heads sliced off? That motherfucker goes out and plays golf after an American citizen gets his head cut the fuck off and then stands up there and fake cries over kids AND says he's gonna fix it by changing the ATF guidelines that have ZERO effect on anyone other than allowing his justice department to decide who is a criminal without defining the law?? And he continually lies about how anyone can buy anything they want online. He's a lying sack of shit. Again, you can't purchase a gun online without having it shipped to an FFL and then you MUST undergo a background check when you go to pick it up. Fuck him.

There isn't ONE gun owner here who wants nutcase psychos to be able to buy guns.
                No offence but at this point in your life you should be able to distinguish between people and policies.

Politicians are all different degrees of assholes it's absolutely impossible for that not to be the case.

You are being a dick about this because you love guns and have never met someone who has had their 5 year old kid shot in the abdomen and don't want to imagine that.

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Well prevent it then.
                  As it probably sounds mad, there is many-many times that a legal gun owner does just that. It's just not only a popular story, it just does not fit the popular agenda of the mainstream press. Lots of bad things have been stopped by people (civilians) with guns, it just is never reported in the mainstream.
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

All my best RA friends disagree with me on this and that's fine.

What about fingerprint technology then? All you guys get guns that only you can fire.

That's no longer James Bond stuff, that can be done.

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No offence but at this point in your life you should be able to distinguish between people and policies.

Politicians are all different degrees of assholes it's absolutely impossible for that not to be the case.

You are being a dick about this because you love guns and have never met someone who has had their 5 year old kid shot in the abdomen and don't want to imagine that.
                      There is no defense (or better word would be reason) to a young child being shot that you could make a excuse for. BUT it will never end (in the US) by taking the direction that is currently being pushed.
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Also I think this sums it up quite well...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Well prevent it then.
                          Ok, tell me what law would have prevented the Sandy Hook shooting. The shooter killed his mother and took her guns. Tell me what law would prevent that.

I DO my part to prevent it. I own two safes and lock up ALL my guns, aside from what I carry. I wouldn't sell even ONE gun to another person unless I knew the person AND they had a valid concealed carry permit OR a valid pistol purchase permit. And how do I know it's valid? I can easily call the sheriff's department and verify it.

But no background check on the planet can determine future intent. And that's why the liberals and democrats here want to derker derrr!! (Translation: take our guns). I have said repeatedly that all states should require permits for every single handgun purchase. Most shootings aren't carried out with scary black rifles but with handguns. Every state can easily enact the laws my state has and it will make it more difficult to go and buy a damn handgun.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

All my best RA friends disagree with me on this and that's fine.

What about fingerprint technology then? All you guys get guns that only you can fire.

That's no longer James Bond stuff, that can be done.
                            The illegal guns will just come from other places. (people with long memorys will remember the Paraquat spraying of the 70s) Drunk Driving is far worse in MA than illegal possession of a firearm (in convictions)
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

No, you're missing the topic of this thread AND the title of the thread: this is solely about Ubama's new ATF guidelines. And you don't know what I've seen. I went with my step dad to an AD/ND shooting where one of my buddies accidentally shot his younger brother when I was a kid and saw the younger brother's face half shot off. Luckily he survived and after multiple surgeries wound up looking like a hair lip and not missing half his face. I was there when the kid was screaming bloody murder and looked like he was gonna die.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I DO my part to prevent it. I own two safes and lock up ALL my guns, aside from what I carry. I wouldn't sell even ONE gun to another person unless I knew the person AND they had a valid concealed carry permit OR a valid pistol purchase permit. And how do I know it's valid? I can easily call the sheriff's department and verify it.
                                You are not the worst person in the world. Maybe a gang member wouldn't do that. See the video above, if a gun is locked up it is no protection, if it isn't then it's far far far more likely an innocent kid will be killed by it.

Comment

Working...