X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I "smell" a fine...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

the guy is becoming as classy as Keyshawn..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I don't think it's over yet...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          I "smell" a fine...

I hope it's a huge one.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

i kinda expect he will walk off in this game..as a last "fuck you" to the Green Bay fans

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Well...interesting weekend...

the REAL playoffs start next week...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Got to be at least $10,000 you would think.

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                  Earlier in the game at 17-0 I believe, you could see him mouthing to someone in the corwd behind the bench, "Look at the muther fuckin' score, boy".
                  I saw that. Moss is an asshole for sure.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    I "smell" a fine...
                    Like he gives a fuck....

Ridiculous...
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

What did I tell you.

So, you guys STILL want to take Brett Favre over Donovan McNabb in 2005 (and not 1996 or 1997 when Favre was in his prime)?

As I said before this game, you really don't know anything about football if you would take Brett Favre over Donovan McNabb in 2005. I hope today puts to rest that Brett Favre is really NOT who you want in there anymore. He's not just average in the playoffs, he is BAD.

He WAS a great QB. He will go to the Hall of Fame. But in 2005, he's done, over, and it's time to retire and not just hang around like Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That, my friends, is why I dont bet on football games...

NEVER...in a MILLION years did I think the Vikings would beat GB at Lambeau after the Vikes embarassment last weekend...
                        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Lou

I can't wait to hear one person, after this debacle, say that they'd still rather have Brett Favre over Donovan McNabb in 2005.

This isn't a fluke. The last four years Favre has had shitty games. Threw 6 INT's against the Rams in '02 I think it was. Lost to Atlanta, at home in '03. Lost to the Eagles last year and looked bad. Granted there was 4th and 26, but Favre did not play well. And then this year.

Four straight years of Favre really sucking in the playoffs, two of those games at home. He's over 30. I hope that by now you guys can put two and two together.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Favre is indeed in his twighlight but he no longer has the supporting cast that he once had. His career is almost the polar opposite of my man Elway's.

McNabb is still HIGHLY overrated IMO.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Lou

Oh, so now it's the supporting cast. Man you Favre defenders just look for all kinds of excuses. I guess Jevon Walker and Ahman Green are chop liver then. I know Green was hurt, but what was the excuse last year when he romped for all those TD's and yardage?

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I'm saying that Elway was no better than Brett at this point in his career but he had a stellar team. Fuck, in Brett's heyday he had Levens, American Chewi, Freeman, and etc. Not too mention a "D" with Reggie and Gilbert. Totally different circumstances. The Pack ain't the team they once were and they all just look to number four.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...