X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

wow...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

gotta say..i'm glad to see Bettis fumble...never have liked that bastard..he runs for 4 whole yards and gets up running his mouth..Bruschi shut him up real fast..funny as hell!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Why wouldn't he?

they are down 10...first quarter....
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

My point is, he's so conservative and predictable. When the Stillers get down, forget about it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Need to come back hard now...

gonna force Ben to play...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Not a whole lot of this right now...

Comment

• Lou

Nice play there, to a receiver 3 yards shy of the first down marker. And predictably, he ran Bettis twice before that. Good job on that series, Bill.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

3 and out...

Comment

• Lou

In all honesty, Pittsburgh's only hope is defense and special teams TD's. This fraud of an offense is going to show their true colors today.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

D needs to step it up...get a turnover...force the issue...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Crowd still into it..amazingly enough...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Quit dancing around Foote...play the fucking play...then get your down 10 ass back in the huddle...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Gotta stop 'em...gotta fucking stop 'em...

c'mon goddamnit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

There we go...now talk about the fucking gloves...

great fucking play by Hope...nice...

got the pressure on as well...

3 and out...

block the fucking punt...do something big..

Comment

• Lou

OUCH! What a bad punt!

Comment

Working...