• Jan 2004

The crowd is leaving?

Looks waaaaay empty there now.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Well, at least I was alive to watch my Broncos win two back to back. LOL!!! That was a looooooooong wait after watching them lose four times.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I was NOT a fan of the Steelers during their Super Bowl years...

I do, however, claim that as part of my favorite teams history...

what makes the difference...

I've liked the Steelers for 25 years...

You don't have to be alive...or around...to appreciate greatness...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          There's a difference between saying, "My team's won four Super Bowls" when you weren't even ALIVE for them, versus saying that I can't comprehend the brilliance of Van Halen music, just because it was made before my time.

The "thrill" of watching a Super Bowl victory is a little different from enjoying music years and years after it was made.
          c'mon Lou...im just bustin some balls here.

By the way, congrats on the Eagles...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Lou

The PIT defense has played decent...did give up a couple of big plays but decent. The offense is pitiful.

The problem with Pittsburgh is their coach, who proves over and over again how he can't win big games and doesn't know how to run an offense.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

This guy needs to wake up...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

The "thrill" of watching your team win is so ephemeral though. You can only get high off it while it's happening. Good music, it can still have the same impact no matter how many times you listen to it.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  facts are facts...you win Super Bowls...more than one...and you have to be considered the best...
                  And wins MVPs in those Super Bowls.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Fuck, a fan is a fan. Unless they change every year.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• pavinc
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Mar 2004

quick score....Pitt needs to keep playin' "D" and get the ball back...
                      I know...I am the master of the obvious....
                      fuck I'm starting to sound like Simm's.....lol

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pavinc
                        fuck I'm starting to sound like Simm's.....lol

Naw, you haven't explained anything about wearing gloves yet.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Trust me...when NFL Films runs those Steeler highlights...it was like I was there...

I watched as a fan for 1...against the Rams...

I appreciated the others after they were gone...have them all on tape now as well...thanks to some clever purchases...

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                            The "thrill" of watching your team win is so ephemeral though. You can only get high off it while it's happening. Good music, it can still have the same impact no matter how many times you listen to it.
                            Idiot.

Do you know how many times I've watched this team play brilliantly? Do you remember 2001? They lost in this same game to the same team...but what a season. Just because they didn't win doesn't mean they were not brilliant. You asked me why I'm a Pittsburgh fan, I told you. How about this season? This will always be a glorious season to me, even if they don't win. Ben will still be a hero.

You keep avoiding the virgin questions.

Point is, we congratulate you on your team actually making a Superbowl! You laugh your ass off at an interception.

You whine about the "pop-ups" and "banners" at this site even though you haven't donated a penny. You claim that until the site stops hosting pictures, etc., you will not donate shit.

You attack people if they post an mp3 version of a show and even criticize Sarge for it.

LOOOO, you are a tool.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Alright big guy...make some history...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Don't bring the pop up bullshit in here...

Comment

Working...