Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Elliot just runs 6 or 7 races a year...my guess on what he's doing is really testing cars for Dodge...nothing more...nothing less...and to try and acquire sponsors for Evernham...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Biffle going straight ass backwards...outstanding...lmfao...

I have Jimmie Johnson...and that's it...the rest of my drivers all suck ass...looks like I'll be in last place by the end of today...fantastic...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

cmon Nemechek ya bastard

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Kenseth and Nemecheck running from the field...if it stays Green...these 2 fuckers are going to run away...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

vapor lock...gasoline on asphalt...engine will surge?

dude...what in the fuck are we watching...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

6 legs to be an insect...8 legs to be an arachnid...

marsupials...

holy shit...I'm in hell...I'm fucking in hell...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

that QVC style commercial with M Waltrip and Earnhardt arguing over how many legs between an insect and a spider...lol..funny.."my cuecard says spider'..

If Waltrip's wife wasnt so hot..id swear he was gay

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah...I was commenting on that commercial to...lmfao...

and yeah...he is a bit lispy...isn't he...the "Boitano of NASCAR"

lmfao...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

man..im actually sitting here lookin for lap speeds...jarett is gaining..top 2 are 2 mph faster than the rest

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

lmfao...so now...the countdown to when we could give a shit less...

this commercial is funny...

What Waltrip woulda done if he wasn't a driver...those dudes in the back of that fucking ambulance...

Habib's face...funny shit...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

im gonna get my 200th post badge talking about Nascar...holy hell

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

well..i have 3 in the top 20 so far..1 pretty much done (Earnhardt)

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

LMMFAO, You guys are killing me over here.

I can tell y'all are definately feeling the drama of Nascar, lol.

I gotta go find where all my drivers are, I'm trying to multitask today, but i'm almost able to sit down and watch the stupid thing.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

All my drivers suck ass...enuff said...what else is new...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

lets see how long Nemechek can hold the lead...

Comment

Working...