• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fairwrning
    Hell..even i knew to take Gordon in Martinsville
    I used reverse psychology, and it still fucked me...

I also would have normally taken Gordon at a short track, but he's had shitty luck since Daytona...

So I took Stewart....

Bastards...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Fuck NASCAR...lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

its fucked up...a wreck and its anybodys baby..way too many variables...

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I was born a redneck.....

Y'all need to put Martin and Wallace in your lineups. those dudes are doing much better than i thought they would.
          I had 3 drivers in the top 10, that was sweet.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Whats gonna suck is that after tomorrow i'll have to go to the library to keep up with this crap.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

but you will...lmfao...

I'm not sure if I can set your lineup Cat...but I may be able to do it if you e-mail me...I'll post it here and at Yahoo...and you can e-mail me your pics if I can...of course...lmfao...if you can e-mail me your picks...

why the fuck wouldn't you just do it yourself..
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

forgot to set my drivers this week..knew i would start not caring once baseball kicked in..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I did the same last week...

It's not that I don't care...

I JUST DON'T FUCKING CARE...

still want to win though...

hoping that I can pass Library boy once they close it for holidays or some shit...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

didn't set my drivers and i have 3 starting in the top 10..i may have found a new strategy here....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I have a new strategy...same as the old...don't do any research (ie--having any idea that Gordon does well on short tracks is all about Va Beach...lmfao...short track, dirt track, heroin track), and sound like you do...

and just pick guys you haven't picked yet...lmfao...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

LMFAO...

Fuck that, if I'd have it my way, I'd pick Gordon to win every race and let it fly....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Gordon...ugh...I actually went with him today...my mistake...

I have picked the winner I think 3 or 4 times now...and had someone in the bottom ten each time...I suck at this...

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I took Biffle, hope it pays out...
                            tough call this week. damn.

EUAS

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah, that short track theory is hogwash Poj for Gordon....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Like I have a clue about short track...long track...mud track...

Who gives a shit...pick people you like for fuck sake...lmfao...

short track theory...LIKE I HAVE ONE...

Comment

Working...