Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Roush just continues to bitchslap the bowties.

California, Texas, Chicago....the hybrid tracks make for some boring races and continue to baffle certain teams.

California is half a mile longer than Atlanta, and 10 mph slower.

Bring on the short tracks.

Man, I bet somebody gets fired in the Hendrick engine factory.

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      I had 1 and 2...

but you still did better than I did Cat...

fucking took a gamble on Mears and Mayfield...two guys I like but suck ass...and paid the price...I let the 9 starts stear me...oh well...

I'll pass a few this week...

My march to the top continues...
      My philosophy is to use them up while you can. the 9 race limit sucks for sure, but my approach is consistancy with this Yahoo deal.

I'd love a top 5 by any one or two drivers, but top 10's consistently can keep you in the running.
      The rookies scare me, so i don't mess with them. I saw a lot of rookie mistakes going on today and it was luck, plus the width of the track and how spread out the cars were that saved it from being a nasty wreck fest.
      They put those yellow stripes on the rear bumpers for a reason, lol.

I honestly think i'm taking a risk with Rusty Wallace, but he has performed well for my team in both races so far.

it will get more competitive if everyone stays active in this, because everyone will have a better guage when time comes to pick the next set of drivers.

Besides, the moment you dump one driver for another, the one you dumped will start doing better, lol, that's life, ain't it?
      But hey, if you want that guy around all season you gotta rest him for a few weeks, right?

Screw that, run them for what their worth and dump them when their done, lol.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

My role is to change every week...unless there's a hot driver...

Holy Hell...Kahne is ridiculous as an A-List driver...but Jamie McMurray? are you fucking kidding me...and...lmfao...is that his fucking name?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

LMFAO, you just love to analyze those fucking lists, don't you ???
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

No dude, but they kind of stand out, don't they?

MacMurray's done what, won one race, and in Sterling Marlin's car to boot 2 years ago?

and Kahne, none.

Yahoo blows, once again.

I just don't want to fucking end up with those 2 douchebags by the end of the year.
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I don't really pay much mind to the A list, really...

Gordon
              Johnson
              Earnhardt

and everyone else....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

They'll only get you 27 races...aren't there 30 some?

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  I don't really pay much mind to the A list, really...

Gordon
                  Johnson
                  Earnhardt

and everyone else....
                  same here, i just dumped a
                  class C driver thats inactive for some reason.
                  back in business.

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BTW looks like YR is holding her own..you go yankee!!

EUAS

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Alright, been studying these guys and found that i had two dead weights that needed to be parked.

Thankfully, I have started neither in either race, but the new guys are going in this weekend.

I will predict that i end this weekend in first place, lol.

Move over Beer Farter's, i'm knockin in yer doors with some size 15 Goodyear's, lol.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
                        Move over Beer Farter's, i'm knockin in yer doors with some size 15 Goodyear's, lol.
                        Bring it on big daddy....

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Ohhhh Yeahhhhh...Bow Bow...

Comment

• YankeeRose

Originally posted by redblkwht
                            BTW looks like YR is holding her own..you go yankee!!

I'm tryin..thanx darlin'...but to be honest..I have no idea how this works. At all. None. I just pick my faves and/or best guess for the race. However, I refuse to pick anyone on my "Punky" list. Punky McMurray, Punky Stewart, and Punky Harvick. It's early in the season though..more may join the club.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I don't know about you all...but I'm going to roll with a bunch of risky drivers this week...what the fuck do I care...lmfao...

rollin' with McMurray for some reason...as my A driver...even though I think he's a hack...and should be driving for the local garbage company...

Nemecheck can't finish...so I picked him...

I'm depending on my B drivers to pull it through for me...

we shall see...

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Bring it on big daddy....
                                I bet that car is a lot cooler to drive without doors on 'er, lmmfao.

I told y'all i was here to "Git-R-Done!"

But seriously, I was just plain lucky because i screwed up this week and intended to run Ryan Newman, but somehow i ended up running Jimmy Johnson and was pissed the whole race.
                                So pissed in fact that i took a nap with less than 100 laps and didn't even catch the end of the race.

Martin and Wallace are getting parked for a few weeks.

Comment

Working...