Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I forgot to reset my fucking drivers this week...so I'm stuck with who I gots...

of course...maybe I did reset at the beginning of the week...I can't remember...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      That being said...I still can't figure out how anyone can like this guy...it's like rooting for the Gay Yankees...

and Va may be the first GUY I've ever met that likes Gordon...
      Hold on...

YOU, if anyone, should completely understand why I am a Gordon fan...

I saw right off of the bat in the mid 90's that the NASCAR moral majority, i.e. redneck hicks, hated Gordon because:

1. He WASN'T a redneck hick
      2. He wasn't a redneck hick, and quickly gained popularity...

And most importantly..

3. He was fucking GOOD, and was beating their boy, Earnhardt....

Now I will say this...

That divorce gained him a lot of redneck fans.... They saw how she raked him over the coals, and they probably thought to themselves, "maybe the Yankee ain't so bad after all".....

So yes, he's still booed at every track, but they ain't as loud as they used to be....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

?????????????????

Yeah...I don't generally root for a redneck...

I, LIKE YOU, didn't watch NASCAR much...if at all in the 90's...

I, LIKE YOU, didn't like Earnhardt or his kid when he was first breaking in...

I, however seem to disagree with the "quickly gained popularity..."

He gained notoriety...but not popularity...

EVERYONE was beating Earnhardt...Gordon was just winning more than everyone else...but I honestly didn't know that at the time...nor cared...

I, like most redblooded American males don't and didn't like Gordon because...

A. To jump into a sport following the guy who's winning every fucking Winston Cup title at the time is fucking gay...

B. Gordon's gay...and even though there's nothing wrong with that (or Icon wouldn't be a webmaster), I just can't find one solid reason to follow a guy backed by RAINBOW WARRIORS...

and...

I followed CART at the time...was a huge Rick Mears and Penske guy...so I looked for the CART guys that were making the jump over...or just followed whoever wasn't Rusty Wallace on the Penske team...

so I followed Stewart for a couple of years...until I couldn't stand him any more...followed Gordon and Andretti a bit...Robbie Gordon that is...but couldn't stand him...like the double attempts...

I followed Mayfield for a year or 2...because he was a Penske guy...and not Rusty...tried to follow Newman...but can't stand a guy who can run fast in qualifying than shit the bed...

and through it all...followed Bobby LaBonte...mostly because he doesn't follow the fucking redneck pattern...and drives for a guy who's an NFL coach...

My point? I don't really like ANY NASCAR drivers...

and hate the FLAMING FAGGOT...and his little bitch Jimmie Johnson...

It's more fun to root against the fucker in a sport I really can't stand...than actually follow a driver...

if Labonte ever makes a move...I'll follow him...

but other than that...I could give a fuck less...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Notoriety, popularity, tomato, tomato....

You and this "Gordon is gay" kick cracks me up.... He's probably gotten more twat than you ever imagined....

And, just to clarify, I started watching NASCAR in the mid 90's when I was stationed in Italy, 'cause you watched whatever the fuck was on the one channel of the Armed Forces TV....

I, like most redblooded American males don't and didn't like Gordon because...

A. To jump into a sport following the guy who's winning every fucking Winston Cup title at the time is fucking gay...

B. Gordon's gay...and even though there's nothing wrong with that (or Icon wouldn't be a webmaster), I just can't find one solid reason to follow a guy backed by RAINBOW WARRIORS...
          That sounds awful redneckish to me....

You may have turned full-blood hick, you've been down there so long now...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Notoriety and Popularity aren't tomato...tomAto...you bastard...

and I know he's not gay you dumb Meadvillian (and I'm sorry to let you in on this...but growing up in Meadville...makes you an honorary redneck)...but perception is certainly fun...

let me think here...follow the guy who everyone says is gay?...or follow ANYONE else...

easy choice there...

and if that last statement were to sound redneckish...it would sound completely different...let me get out the redneck translator for you...

Redneck Original
            Yall liss'n here. I, like most redblooded Amurkin males don't an' didn't like Gordon 'cause...

A. To jump inta a sport followin the feller who's winnin evary fuckin Winston Cup title at the time is fuckin gay...

B. Gordon's gay...an' even though there's nothin wrong wif that (or Icon wouldn't be a webmaster), I just kaint fin' one solid reason ta follow a feller backed by RAINBOW WARRIORS... Ya reckon?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Damn, you're good at that shit....

and I know he's not gay you dumb Meadvillian (and I'm sorry to let you in on this...but growing up in Meadville...makes you an honorary redneck)
              Must've made you city boys all pissed off when the Meadville teams would come up I-79 and whoop up your ass....

Comment

• YankeeRose

Wait...Yank...are you saying that you shouldn't bash anyone if they are a talented driver?

Are you kidding?

I think having a shitty team for a couple of years taught him how to drive...

Now his team is gelling, and he can drive...making him as dangerous as ever...

That being said...I still can't figure out how anyone can like this guy...it's like rooting for the Gay Yankees...

and Va may be the first GUY I've ever met that likes Gordon...

No..that's not what I meant. All I'm saying is...I am more than willing to discuss the faults and wrongs of any driver...including Jeff Gordon. I'm just tired of hearing "I don't know(why I hate Gordon), he's just a whiner."....or.."I don't like him cuz he's gay." I've heard more whining from Crusty Wallace or Punky Stewart. Also..I know you love to bag on Jeff being gay....If that's your biggest complaint, you go boy. Just for the record though...That rumor was started by Dale Earnhardt as a joke. The origional comment was made in private and it was Gordon who told a reporter about it, who then made it public. Off track, Gordon and Earnhardt were business partners and friends.

Comment

• YankeeRose

Oh yeah...what's this about just jumpin' in an' followin' the guy that's winnin' the most? I've been a NASCAR fan since I was little girl. I remember being in the 3rd or 4th grade and sitting to watch the races with my dad. He liked Richard Petty but got tired of him winning so often. He's the one that taught me to appreciate the competition over the competitor.

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

First off, all 4 of my picks this week finished in the top 15.
                    I had Biffle (the winner), Johnson, Harvick and Needacheck, lol.

Secondly, Gordon is a fag, a peter puffing, pipe strokin, cock gobbler.
                    You ain't ever gonna convice me that a pole or two ain't passed by his lips, lol.
                    Brooke left him because he's Bi-fuckin-sexual, lol...
                    And he is a whiner, when he doesn't win, or someone rubs him and he loses it, he freakin cries about it.
                    So does Wallace, so does Stewart, oh but Stewart is a virtual master at it......I have hated Stewart since, what was it, 1999? when he put Mark Martin into the wall on the last lap at Richmond, right after mark had his back surgery, and fucked his whole season to hell while he was at it.
                    That cunt faced fag Kurt Bush is a freakin baby too, and i love watching him fry it in the first lap of a race.

Anyway, i did pretty good this week, and with any luck will be on top again come monday, lmmfao.
                    I'm actually amazed i picked a good race this week, shocked me to say the least.

One question though, this whole Jeff Green driving for Petty, what in the hell is up with that?
                    Petty may as well have called Todd Bodine before that goofy lookin prickwad Green.

I am so glad i have memories of the late sixties and early seventies NASCAR burned into my cranium, this shit ain't fuckin racin, especially the restrictor plate bullshit........Let them fuckin cars run full bored for crying out loud....I want to see 220 mph laps at Daytona again, dammit.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

No idea why Petty Enterprises can't get a top driver on that team...

it's probably those egotistical pricks don't want a non-petty to win with a Petty car...

and WTF is fucking Kyle still driving...

he hasn't been good...since...well...ever...

Comment

• YankeeRose

In my opinion, Kyle doesn't race for the glory..he races for the love of racing...His dad is the King of Nascar and he is the King of the Back of the Pack, and he's okay with that. He races for tradition, appreciation of the competition rather than the win, and to keep the Petty name active, but mostly because his son isn't here to do it so Kyle does it for him and to feel close to him.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I could give a shit less if he's gay...fucks monkeys...sheep and goats...

I don't like him because I don't like him...

I don't like him because of the...as you put it...the "little girl" factor.

It's funny actually...my mother doesn't even watch NASCAR...and she said to me on the phone...I like that Jeff Gordon in NASCAR...

He's the fucking Justin Timberlake of driving...that's why I don't like him.

Like I said...I'm not the GRAND follower of NASCAR that you are Yankee...meaning...my great grandaddy didn't sit me on his knee and tell me the grand stories of the Pettys and...well...all those other old fucking rednecks that used to race in those 100 races a year...

I grew up watching sports...all of it...and NASCAR wasn't part of it.

I watched Daytona every year...and an occasional race on ESPN back in the day...

I always liked Bobby Allison...don't remember why...

I remember Alan Kulwicki winning the championship...then dying in a plane crash...

I remember liking Davey Allison..and him dying in a helicopter crash...

and to be honest...I don't remember fucking Jeff Gordon until Earnhardt and he were sitting at a table ripping at each other before Daytona one year...and I realized right then I DIDN'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE he was a pretentious prick.

Sorry that doesn't fit up to your standards of liking or not liking. I call him a fag...not because of Earnhardt...because trust me on this...I didn't have the slightest fucking iota of a clue that Earnhardt ever called him a fag...I made my own judgements with his rainbow warriors...and realizing that the 12 year old girls that followed him got pissed off when I said he was a fag.

Va Beach is the only person that I know that's MALE that likes him to be honest. I'm not saying there aren't males elsewhere that like him as well...but I don't know 'em. Of course, most of my friends think NASCAR is right up there with rat races and dog fighting...

I know you are going to throw up facts that try to refute this next part...and I don't frankly care...I'll say this though...

He jumped into a good team...won many races...and for years had the best team. When that team left him...and went to Jarrett...Jarrett won the points race the next year. To me...that says a lot. At that point, Gordon had to learn how to drive BETTER (I'm not saying he's not a good driver...what I am saying is that he was lucky enough to get one of the best rides...with a great team...and a great crew chief in Evernham)...he struggled for a couple of years...and granted...him struggling isn't Derrick Cope struggling because he is a good driver...

but he had to overcome Loomis and his boys for a couple of years...and in that time...he improved as a driver...it seemed to click a bit two years ago...then go away for a bit when Loomis lost focus...but they regained it last year...and this year...I'll be surprised if they don't win the title...really surprised...

So...why don't I like him? Same reason I don't like the Yankees...same reason I don't like Michigan...same reason I don't like the Celtics...and most of the time...the Lakers...

because I just don't.

I don't need to debate it with you...and I don't care if your sick about me calling him a fag...because I do it to piss off Gordon fans...and will continue to do it...the same way I call that old bitch Mark Martin Buzzhead...the same way I call Tony Steward a spoiled bitch...

It's just fun to watch the Gordon fans GO OFF...when I do it...

So...here are the fans of Gordon that I know...

Yankee...

My Mother in Law...

My Mother...

Va...

that's it...AND I LIVE IN A NASCAR HOTBED...

Of course...I have to put up with all the three toothed, dumbassed Earnhardt Jr. fans here...

and that fucker couldn't screw in a lightbulb that was already screwed in...

and of course...Gordon...he wouldn't be worrying about screwing the LIGHT BULB in...now would he...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

That being said...

I had Newman, Biffle, Vickers and fucking Mayfield...who was my only shit driver...

so fuck it...I can't win for losing...

2 top fives every week...and 1 or 2 drivers in the 30's every week...I thought I had Labonte this week...but I changed it yesterday night...damn it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Va Beach is the only person that I know that's MALE that likes him to be honest.
                              Well, let me clarify.... [[ BTW, I knew your Mom was cool.... ]]

In retrospect, I think I was just as much pro-Gordon as I was anti-Earnhardt....

And it just so happened to be that Gordon was the one driver who could do both things to make my Yankee ass happy;
                              1. Knock Earnhardt off of his perch
                              2. Piss off all of the rednecks

And as far as "Little E" is concerned, that fucker is starting to look like Kyle Petty more and more everyday....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I don't know abouy Kyle Petty/Little E...

I think Little E was born to drive...and I think Kyle Petty was born to bitch and moan...lmfao...

Little E's just a dumb bastard...

DEI will move up again...it's just a matter of time...he was top 10 wasn't he?

and he's top 10 in Nextel Cup points...When was the last time Kyle Petty was in the top 20?

Comment

Working...