X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    i call it him putting jeff the fag gordon in his place....gordon is a dirty driver he just trys to act like he isnt....he is notorious for blocking and driving and passing under the yellow line which is illegal...him and jimmy johnson are the same person and i hate them both
    Blocking is being a dirty driver ??

Hmm, that's a new one...

Are you saying that NO ONE blocks the other cars when they are trying to win a race ??
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Hmm, that's a new one...

Are you saying that NO ONE blocks the other cars when they are trying to win a race ??
      thx for backing me..lol

btw my drivers are in
      im ready for the next race!!

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Hmm, that's a new one...

So what...you're saying that NO ONE rubs other cars that are slower than them?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Fact of the matter is that Gordon's car wasn't that good at the moment...he wasn't trying to block Stewart...but couldn't get out of the way...

Stewart took it upon himself that early in the race to put him out...

As Darryl Waltrip said best...if your driving down the highway...and there's a slower car in front of you...do you bump him to get him to go faster? Fuck no...

So Stewart was wrong...but I think it's fucking imbecilic to come down on him when there are far worse drivers than he running these races. The only reason that Stewart gets hammered for it is because he always seems to choose the big drivers to put out...

had he have knocked out Vickers or Schraeder...we wouldn't be even talking about it...

but cocklicker gets put in the wall...and Stewart's a fucking prick...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

lo and behold...i see Gordon and Stewart have talked during the week and decided to put things behind em...what spineless fags....

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

"why sure Tony..i can forgive you for putting me in the wall and trying to keep me from winning a title...why don't you fuck my girlfriend while you're at it..we can put it behind us"...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

hahahahaha...

How about Gordon...3 wins this year...and out of the top 10 because of 5 DNF's...

fuck them both...

I'd love to see Stewart go back to IRL...or give Formula One a shot...not because I want him out of NASCAR...but because he's such a good all around driver...like they were saying on TV...

and PS...wrning...bro...

look...you and I both know that Stewart will put him in the wall again in a fucking second...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by fairwrning
                  "why sure Tony..i can forgive you for putting me in the wall and trying to keep me from winning a title...why don't you fuck my girlfriend while you're at it..we can put it behind us"...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

TS: "You want me to fuck your girlfriend?"

JG: "Yeah...someone has to..."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a fucking idiot...

I hope fucking Waltrip is about to lap him...and puts him in the stands...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

im actually watchin this shit..lol..and forgot to change my drivers again..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Gordon should play nice in the media, i guess.. but i swear..i would get Stewart off to the side and tell him if he sees me in the mirror..get ready to bite the wall!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

what's with the boogity,boogity crap..too stupid

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

it would have to be awesome to ride in one of those cars tho..love to do that Petty racing school

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I don't know what's up with fucking Waltrip...NASCAR is fucking gay to be honest...so Gordon should fit right in...

My father-in-law did the racing school...8 laps for $250...

I'd love to do it...but damn...that's a lot of money...

christ...I'd put it in the wall on purpose for that...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

christ...I'd put it in the wall on purpose for that...
                                that would be hilarious..are you responsible for damages??

Comment

Working...