X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

good you have them sitting around...

I'm not sure about Earnhardt...I know Sr. is running the operations now...

but you'd figure Jr. would be the top end of that team...

Truex is running good...I pulled him out today...for Riggs...but he's only 2 slots behind Truex...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

When it comes to what Jr's car needs, he is in charge. He has a habit of over-ruling his crew chief, lol.

He's coming though, and so is Martin.

I was going to pick Truex, but i don't know enough about him to take a chance, lol.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

He finished 2nd in Busch last year? Hell...maybe he won it...I know he was up there though...running Jr.'s car...

fucking Busch running 4...and that fag Harvick 5...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

That sucks ass...

you can't change your drivers until you've used them up...well..fuck...

I won't have little E or Gordan for the second half...stupid fucking gay ass bullshit...

I need to read the directions before I start this stupid shit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

forget what I said...lmfao...you CAN change your drivers...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

How in the hell is fucking Kasey Kahne in the damned A List...what a fucking joke that is...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                forget what I said...lmfao...you CAN change your drivers...lmfao...
                Have another drink....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I had 2...thanks...but seriously...they didn't put that shit up for more than a day or two...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I had 2...thanks...but seriously...they didn't put that shit up for more than a day or two...
                    Yeah, I know, I was looking for it too.... Gettin' pissed off.....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah...it had me thinking that we were stuck with the drivers until we used them 9 times...it was pissing me off...

Comment

• YankeeRose

How in the hell is fucking Kasey Kahne in the damned A List...what a fucking joke that is...

He was Rookie of the Year in '04...that's how he made the A list.

In reference to the Daytona 500..."Three, baby!!" WooHoo!!!!

Go No. 24!!!! 5 in '05!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Christ...I know he was rookie of the year...but didn't Martin finish in the top 10?...and Kahne finished what...12...13...

and without a win in his career...

2nds shouldn't get you on the A List...

Yahoo is moronic...

Comment

• YankeeRose

Yeah, but Martin is retiring after this season. That's enough to bump him from "A" status this early. I'm not sure what it would take to get him back on the A list, but I imagine it would have to be some Top 5 finishes and/or a win or two. It's not uncommon for a driver to win the championship because he and his team were consistent. Winning the most races does not guarantee winning the Cup.
                            Last edited by YankeeRose; 02-25-2005, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Okay...Yank...I understand that point...but again...MARTIN FINISHED HIGHER THAN KAHNE...

and I don't agree with the retiring at the end of the year being a deterent to being a top "A List" driver...

but even if I concede that point...it doesn't make Kahne an A Lister...

he wasn't consistent...or he would have made it into the Chase for the Cup...

not winning is one thing...having a few DNF's...isn't consistency...

No Way does Kahne deserve an A Listing ahead of Martin...retirement or not. Martin isn't like Petty when he retired...as we can all say...Martin still has a great team...and is still at the top of his game...

and I hate buzzhead...

but Kahne doesn't deserve shit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Yankee...you keep talking to me like I don't know a thing about NASCAR...

lmfao...1 thing...

I know more than you think...

Comment

Working...