Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

BOMBER, you going to do the weekly tally ???
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

Bomber -16
      P'Mark -16
      Max -15

Max had a bad weekend at the office in picking only 3 winners,we managed to nail 5 again.
      At least we're consistent.

Comment

• BOMBER
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2004

The professor here just fucked up with the scoreboard.
        Make that Bomber -16
        Max -15
        P'Mark -15

Comment

• Halen High
          Commando
          • Jul 2004

At least the AFL admitted the umpire got it wrong with the Johnson 50m penalty. Now lets see if he gets dropped.

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Any umpire that makes up rules that dont exist has to be dropped.

BACK TO UMPIRE SCHOOL FOR YOU SONNY !!
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BOMBER
              The professor here just fucked up with the scoreboard.
              Make that Bomber -16
              Max -15
              P'Mark -15

Fuck theres not much in it !

one game !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Halen High
                Commando
                • Jul 2004

I know it's at Subiaco but I think the Saints will deliver the West Coast their first loss. What do you guys think?

Comment

• BOMBER
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
                  I know it's at Subiaco but I think the Saints will deliver the West Coast their first loss. What do you guys think?
                  A week ago I might have agreed with you.
                  The Saints have too many injuries leading into this game,Aussie Jones,Harvey and Kozzie won't be playing.Hamill will play but won't be fully fit.Reiwolt needs to have a huge game for them to have any chance.
                  I think The Saints are a better side at full strength than any side in the comp,they just need to get them all out there at once.

Comment

• Halen High
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

Yes they do have some injury concerns but I think the Eagles lost one or two from last week through suspension. The Eagles are the logical pick but I've got a feeling about this one.

The Saints do have an awesome aquad. It's interesting to think how they would have gone under Blight over the last two seasons. If they don't win a flag with these guys the club has some serious questions to answer over the whole sack Blight/replace with Grant Thomas senario.

Comment

• BOMBER
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Oct 2004

I don't like Grant Thomas and think he knifed Blight.
                      However so far he has The Saints delivering the goods,they were very stiff in the prelim last year against Port and the way Brisbane wobbled on GF day,I think they would have rolled them.
                      I think The Saints will end up getting the better of The Eagles come September,I'm not so confident this week though.

Comment

• Halen High
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2004

I completely agree with you on the Thomas/Blight issue. I remember when it happened and the first thing I thought was how can a club like St Kilda sack THE Malcolm Blight, not only that but in his first year? I mean fair dinkum what the fuck! Talk about a power trip.

Yes they definately threw away last years prelim. Actually, the only times I barrack for the Saints is when they play Port!

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Big Call HH !!

Those fuckers are hard to beat with 40,000 screaming
                          weagle fans at home..
                          If it was at Telstra, I would give them more of a show.

I havent kept up with the injuries to both sides..
                          Who's in and out ??
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Halen High
                            Commando
                            • Jul 2004

The Saints have lost Harvey and Kosiztke (is that how you spell it?) to hamstring injuries.

Not so sure on the West Coast but I think they've lost Matera and their full-forward was up on a charge. Don't know if he got off. Hunter got off.

The Crows v Brisbane game is a tough one too. Brisbane don't do too well here but their season is on the line with this one. Mathews has put the heat on Black and they've got to be angry after last week's humiliation. Also, the media here is writing off the Crows forward structure and calling for the return of Mark Stevens. If they don't get it right they will definately struggle to kick a winning score IF Brisbane have come to play. That's the key here. If Brisbane are motivated again then the Crows can't win.

Comment

• Halen High
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

Yeah it's a big call. If I was in a tipping comp I'd probably pick the Eagles! Always safe to go with the home side that's in form.

Comment

• BOMBER
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Oct 2004

You might want to jump in with P'Mark,Max and myself.
                                We just put our tips in this thread for a laugh to see how we go.
                                I think your right about Crows and Brisbane,I'm leaning towards the home ground advantage option on that one.
                                Bombers v Dockers is tough to pick and so is Bullies v Kangas.
                                I actually think The Bombers will win this week,Freo are favourites with the bookies though.

Comment

Working...