X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PHOENIX
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLRismydad
    Yeah leafs habs would be great. although I am afraid that that may cause all canadian sports stations to completty overexpose the series
    No only Toronto related media would over expose this.

Didnt you know that Toronto is the center of the universe?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I finally heard that the Red Wings beat the Predators!!!!! A lot better last year when they lost to the ducks. On a different note, who the hell put a hockey team in Nashville, TN? THERE'S NO FUCKIN ICE THERE!!!!! That Stanley Cup is gonna be heading back to the Joe in no time at all. Chances are it will be Red Wings vs. Leafs for the final.

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I thought they were going to run into the same thing last year, an unreal goalie who would completely dominate like JSG did last season for the Ducks. Vokoun was playing great early on, but we were finally able to get to him, not that he didn't have some help.

The Wings need Cujo to stay in goal to win this thing.

I'm hoping for a killer playoff for the Wings, because hockey may be in for one long ass off season.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          Chances are it will be Red Wings vs. Leafs for the final.
          Dont be so sure, the Leafs blew a great chance last night to put away Ottawa and blew it and it now goes to game 7 tomorrow night, to say I'm nervous about the outcome is a understatement....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• PHOENIX
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

GO HABS GO!

HABS VS TAMPA

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Nice comeback by the Habs being down 3 games to 1.....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Full Bug
                Nice comeback by the Habs being down 3 games to 1.....
                Yeah, nice comeback, combined with a nice choke by the Bruins....

Thornton needs to give up the C.....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

The Leafs beat Ottawa, looks like I wont need the noose after all....At least not yet....

Comment

• Golden AWe
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I'm so happy that the Flames led by Iginla and the steal of the season, Miikka Kiprusoff are on the second round...now they "only" have to beat Red Wings to advance to the conference finals.

And yes, either Habs or Lightning are going to the eastern finals...that is cool! Of the Eastern teams, only the Flyers have been in the finals since '93 when Habs won the Cup...
                    Originally posted by Cato
                    Golden, why are you FAT?
                    Originally posted by lesfunk
                    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Here are the teams I predict will win in Round 2 and advance to the conference championship round:

Detroit
                      Colorado
                      Tampa Bay
                      Philadelphia - Sorry Bug
                      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC

Philadelphia - Sorry Bug
                        To be honest, I think Phily will take them out as well, unless Belfour can save them, he is the best goalie right now, he is in the groove, dont count out Toronto yet, but if I had to make a pic it would be Phily....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

I don't see Philly doing it this year Bug (remember I saw Game 7 in person)....

I think the moves Toronto made before the trade deadline (Francis/Leetch) are paying off, and I think they're going to win this series....

Also, you heard it here first (if it doesn't come true, just forget I said it ), Calgary will upset the Deadwings....

So, it'll be...

Calgary
                          Colorado
                          Tampa Bay (sorry Phoenix)
                          Toronto
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I dont think Calgary has what it takes to win it all, but they are my root for team this year, that team has heart, hell its been years since they even made the playoffs, go Calgary go!

Comment

• Hecubus
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Don't count out my Sharks, you beyotches!!

Can Forsberg stay healthy?

Teemu's slumping & his butt buddy is on ice for the time being...

Team Teal had a full week's rest & McAuley & Thornton are on the mend.

Sharks in 6!!

I have my fucking 3rd row tix behind the benches for Game 1!!! When I found out where my seat was I wet my fucking pants.

Fucking coolest game on earth, man. I LOVE THE PLAYOFFS!!!
                              "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
                              "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
                              "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                              "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
                              "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
                              "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
                              "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
                              "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
                              "N--- yeah."

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hecubus

I have my fucking 3rd row tix behind the benches for Game 1!!! When I found out where my seat was I wet my fucking pants.
                                Thats cool, would love to go to a Leaf game but dont have an extra 500 bucks lying around.....
                                How much did you pay for tickets?

Comment

Working...