On The Pond -- The Army NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucky wilbury

now the thing with detroit is how many of their players will retire. that team will be a shell of it's former self when the next season starts.

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      HMMMMMMMMMMM.............

Two down, two to go....
      Gotta give credit where credit is due VA, you called it.

It may as well be wrestling, but the Wings just didn't have it.

Salute.

Comment

• PHOENIX
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

THE LEAFS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hecubus
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

FYACKIN SHARKS BAYBEEEEE!!!!!!

Ok, ok....we all saw it coming....but...

FYACKIN SHARKS BAYBEEE!!!!

The road to the cup comes thru San Jo......

And how can the US Diving program field a team for the Olympics when all of their divers are playing hockey for the Avalanche? Good God...
          "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
          "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
          "Fuck you, Fluffy."
          "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
          "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
          "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
          "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
          "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
          "N--- yeah."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ALinChainz
            Gotta give credit where credit is due VA, you called it.

It may as well be wrestling, but the Wings just didn't have it.

Salute.
            Dunno, just had a feeling Al....

And, once again, I think the Leafs can go to the next level and they lose in 6....

What the fuck is it with those damn Flyers ???

I mean, they aren't flashy at all offensively....

I guess it's their physical play in front of the net, i.e. Maclean, Primeau, Roenick, etc.....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• lucky wilbury

anyone seen the lists of free agents who might retire or those who might go over seas at the end of this year? so many people from the red wings,leafs and avs alone you got chelios, hull, yzerman, whitney, thomas, francis, leech, roberts, newiyndyk, mogiliny, belfour, forsberg, selene, kariya. thats a lot of people from just those three teams

Comment

• tobinentinc
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

Let's hope this strike doesn't last long or I won't know what to do without hockey . Let's Go Pens!!
                http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Hecubus
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                  anyone seen the lists of free agents who might retire or those who might go over seas at the end of this year? so many people from the red wings,leafs and avs alone you got chelios, hull, yzerman, whitney, thomas, francis, leech, roberts, newiyndyk, mogiliny, belfour, forsberg, selene, kariya. thats a lot of people from just those three teams
                  Yzerman has said that he will still play. I think he would be a huge influence on a lot of those guys coming back and for avoiding a lockout (hopefully)....except for that vagina on skates Selanne....let him go..
                  "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
                  "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                  "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
                  "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
                  "N--- yeah."

Comment

• lucky wilbury

yzerman has said he'll retire if their is a long lockout so who knows there. as far as Selanne goes i'm pretty sure he said last years when he signed with the avs that he was going to head back to finland after this year. thats why he joined the avs: to win a cup before he was done.

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Tampa Bay beats Philly in Game 1, 3-1.
                      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury

Yeah, and with that NHL lockout coming up the start of the season will likely be a lotlater than planned...

I hope there will be a max limit to the payroll...
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Hecubus
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Jan 2004

Cripes....The Flamers pulled it out in OT....I'm not worried yet. They held Iginla to zero shots in regulation, so that's a start.

Holy Hell this is going to be a grrrrreat series!!!
                          "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                          "N--- yeah."

Comment

• tobinentinc
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

The Calgary vs San Jose series is gonna be great! Prob. the best one in years if im guessing right.
                            http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Miikka Kiprusoff - 51 saves!!!
                              Originally posted by Cato
                              Golden, why are you FAT?
                              Originally posted by lesfunk
                              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hecubus
                                Cripes....The Flamers pulled it out in OT....
                                Holy Hell this is going to be a grrrrreat series!!!
                                Hell yeah, this is the one series where I'm going to be watching every game....
                                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...