Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Ahmed got fucking worked...I haven't watched the Ishe fight yet...know he lost...but taped it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Ahmed got fucking worked...I haven't watched the Ishe fight yet...know he lost...but taped it...
      I cannot believe the command the latin snake had on him(ishe)..he is my frontrunner, until i see jesse's next fight-

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Gomez looked pretty fucking good too...and has already beat Manfredo once...

I say Manfredo...although it doesn't look like Manfredo has the killer instinct...and has already fought twice...and two fucking wars...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

dang dude, fast forward for the 15 min fight..
          damn good. ill hang out for your reaction lol-

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Not going to watch it tonight...I'll throw my two cents in tomorrow...

and I'd have to rewind...lmfao...

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Not going to watch it tonight...I'll throw my two cents in tomorrow...

and I'd have to rewind...lmfao...
              Lazy bastard.. i dont blame ya.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I knocked the remote to far away...now I'm watching some infomercial about fucking good feet insoles or some shit...

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

That first fight was incredible. What a great fucking fight. Second best fight this season.

Anyway, I remember everyone bitching about Gomez and I never understood why. I think he could take this thing. Limpy is out, and we know it (though maybe he's so bad that someone will be brought back, but I doubt he'll quit). Manfredo is good, but I don't think he's as good as Gomez (though one fight together is not the final word on such a thing). Joey is smart, but as good as Gomez? No. Sergio? Great fighter...but he struggled a bit against Ishe. Hard to say. I think Gomez could beat him. Jesse? Tough mother fucker. He could do it. I was surprised he didn't want to take Ahmed. He would have destroyed him.

What a great night...two great fights.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Don't forget...Ishe has beaten Gomez before...so to struggle a bit with Ishe may be a sign...

Manfredo is in the game...a great fight...Manfredo looked great in the first two round...and the last round a bit...I think it would have been interesting had Joey not gotten hurt...but I still think Manfredo would have won that last round...he certainly landed more solid punches...

Next week...Jesse vs. Tony...both nursing hammy injuries...although I think Jesse's isn't as serious...

if Jesse wins...you've got Jesse...a thumper...and Gomez...a thumper...

vs. Sergio...who's probably the smartest guy there...and Manfredo...probably the best pure boxer there...who's gaining momentum...

It should be an interesting final four...and would love to see Manfredo face Gomez in the finale...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

The guys there are looking at Gomez and saying world champion though...so who knows...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Holy shit...did anyone catch the last few seconds of next weeks fight?

These guys are going to go at it...

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Ahhh Fuck!!!

I liked that Joey and wanted him to win. Oh well.....
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Joey was a conniving bastard...but he had a big heart when it came right down to it...we may see that kid again...somewhere down the line...

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Holy shit...did anyone catch the last few seconds of next weeks fight?

These guys are going to go at it...
                              from what i saw it seems like
                              jesse may lose.
                              hes my frontrunner hope im
                              wrong. i cannot stand tony
                              hes a doublecross..
                              if jesse loses, ill take the
                              snake.

great fight tonight, if the headbutt didnt happen joey
                              had the momentum to win
                              & probabally would have.

EUAS

Comment

• vanzilla
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

Man -tonight was the first time I've actually got to see this show because I'm busy putting togther our Sunday Sports program. What a great fight between these 2 cats. The headbutt was a disappointing finish, but that Joey is one tough fucker. I need to have my wife start taping this.

I actually did a couple of stories on Johnathan Reid a few years back. He's one class act. I was surprised that he got knocked off so early, and upset I didn't get to see it. I can't say enough good things about him though, not only as a fighter, but as a person too.

Did they feature Reid's trainer Eddie Rochelle on the show?

There's another fighter from Nashville on the show too. I don't remember his name though or if he's even still in competition. Any ideas.

Last edited by vanzilla; 05-02-2005, 01:09 AM.
                                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

Working...