spouting off about..
    i think that dude was the cowboy that got his ass handed
    to him by joey?

EUAS

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Thanks rdblk...Are you catching the Roth show at the HOB in Chicago?
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yeah got a hook up?
        i wanna meet dave in my lifetime..any clues have at it

actually was just on the ticketmaster lloking for the date july 14 i think..lol
        im there bro
        florida may be my home once again btw..sweet.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Maybe Brent...I'm not sure though...

It does Look like Tony wins next week...

and I don't give a fuck about his double cross...that's what the fucking show is all about...

when you have kids...at least ones you know about...lmfao...you'll get what HE'S saying...

and Tony can fucking throw some bombs...

they show him throwing a HUGE right at Jesse...right before it hits...and it looks big...

that being said...they are making it look like Jesse's going to lose...so he may win...

I still say Manfredo's the guy to beat.

Here's why...

He wasn't crisp the first 2 fights...but was incredibly crisp in the first 2 rounds...and was winning the fifth...

The dude he beat was done in the fifth...spent...Manfredo looked like he could go 10 more rounds...

I think he's catching his stride...and he can take a punch...we shall see.

If the last fight is a 10 rounder...I'm goin' with Manfredo...or Snake...

we'll see...lmfao...probably the kiss of death for both...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I still think it's Gomez that's gonna do it all. Or even Tony. I still think they have more than Manfredo. Manfredo steams out early, it seems. I think Tony will win next week. They're playing up the injury too much.

What's definitely true is the guys that are left are all very good...but Jesse won't go all the way.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

You think Manfredo steamed out?

hell no...

shit...I've been watching boxing my whole life...and that last fight...he was getting hit by a desperate boxer who was just throwing punches non-stop...

trust me on this...

rewatch the fifth round...that dude had nothing left...Manfredo was landing heavy punches...

if that was a real middleweight fight...going 10 rounds...it wouldn't have gone 10...it would have been a knockout...

as the established pro...I think Manfredo is used to moving and winning a 10 rounder...I don't think he's smart enough to adjust to a five rounder in 1 fight...or even 3...but he had his confidence in 1 and 2...and 3 and 4 he was overwhelmed by a great conditioned athlete...who punched himself out...

Manfredo...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

This is most interesting. Usually we're cheering on the same side.:p

I don't know...I'm sure you know your boxing better. And having done film editing, I know it's pretty obvious how manipulative editing techniques can be. Maybe you're right...maybe he was just holding back and letting the boy lose the last of his energy. But it really seemed to me that Manfredo was having real trouble. I could have sword that the boy was starting to beat on him again in that last round and Manfredo stumbled into him, causing the head butt and the gash...stopping the fight. I downloaded the show this week cuz I couldn't watch it Sunday night. So I still have it and will take a look at that round.

But I don't agree that Manfredo will take it. The final fight hasn't happened yet, right? So they can't be editing in a way to set up the final winner, can they?

What do you think they were referring to when they mentioned an ending that will "shock you" or something like that for next week's fight?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

They want us to think that Jesse will lose...

so I'm guessing they just go at it pretty good...maybe fight after the round...I don't know...

I can't imagine Tony wins that fight...

unless...

You don't think that fucker is faking it do you...

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

They DID SAY the most shocking fight you'll see or something like that...

Imagine that for a plot!!! Tony is faking it!! I would have to say that would be fucking brilliant. I've never had kids and I don't buy any of the others' bullshit about "Tony, you should fight the man we all agree to..." For him to fake the injury so he gets a surprised opponent...well, it would be brilliant. And he would deserve the win.

You really think that could be the big "shock"?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well...it looked like he was moving around pretty good...I don't know...it's hard to fake a pulled hammy...and a doctor did check it...

but you can have a hammy tighten up and hurt pretty bad...and just have it right the next day...a charley horse kind of thing...but he did FINISH that race that he was in...remember...he said that he finished because he wanted his kids to think daddy was invincible...

I don't know...

Damn...imagine if he got into the ring limping...and just started hopping around like nothing happened...that would be fucking hilarious...

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Well, being a sad addict of Burnett's SURVIVOR, I can say that the dude never has teasers like this that don't deliver. It's gonna be something big.

I still think Jesse can't beat Tony. Tony is just much better. Again, the only reason he'll lose is if he his injury acts up in a big way suddenly in the ring. And then maybe the shock is that Jesse takes it too far...but it's fighting. That wouldn't be a "big shock". So, I think it's gotta be something Tony does...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Of course...it could be nothing...but a way to get folks to watch it...

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Nah. Burnett is good with that stuff. If his promos say, you won't believe how this fight ends, then you won't believe how this fight ends. It's all tied up in the higher reputation his reality shows receive over other ones. Something big will happen...
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Hek im locked in, this may
                              be like the AFC championship
                              the 2 best locking up this week
                              pound for pound on the show.
                              I think there will be a knockout.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I don't know...there have been a few promos for the show that haven't lived up to the hype...this isn't the first unbelievable ending...lmfao...

Comment

Working...