• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

statistical Definites?

lmfao...wtf are you talking about?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      statistical Definites?

lmfao...wtf are you talking about?
      Just for argument's sake, there is no way they miss playoffs now?
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Ahhh...

I'm relatively sure it's a lock now...haven't looked...but...Baltimore is 7-5...so if they win out...puts them at 11-5....

Pittsburgh can still finish 11-5...so Balt can still win the division...but the next Pitts win...or Balt loss...locks the division...

as for the rest...I'm sure this game locked a playoff slot...not 100%...but pretty close...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

as for the rest...I'm sure this game locked a playoff slot...not 100%...but pretty close...
          You guys are there Poj.

Now it's battling for positions in the playoffs but barring a major catastrophe, both you and the Pats are there.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

It was a bruising game hombre...to say the least...

that 60 yard attempt was damn fucking close...but what can you say...

Pittsburgh beats a good Jax team...for the first time in prime time...

a good win...

I was expecting exactly what they got...Jax always gets up for them...

old division rivals...
            Just another game chalked up under the "We would have lost this game last year" category....

Last year, we would have been 7-5 or so....

We would've lost the Dallas game, the Jags game, the Cincy game, and maybe even the Miami game...

Hey, that rookie QB is not bad, eh ???

Was that like the most effortless 2 minute drill ever ??? Christ, he could've driven them into the endzone with a couple more plays, but they took the "safe" route...

Reed still scares the hell out of me though....

That was one brutal game though, physically.....

Bring on the J E T S....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

The Jets...damn...a scary game every week...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Well, losing Abraham is big for the Jets.... 9 1/2 sacks....

I don't see Martin going off too much....

Pennington may still have some rust.... He obviously still isn't 100 percent.... One sack may get him out of there....

Actually, not to look ahead, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the Giants game....

I think Ben is going to have a hard-on going against Eli.....

Eli looks so rattled back there, he may get killed against the Steelers defense...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I'm not looking ahead at all...

I've seen teams...to many times...rebound after a big player goes down...

I expect the Jets to come ready to play...

but...I also see Pennington getting knocked around...which will take care of the rest...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Yes, I do as well...

Pennington is actually talking a little shit in the NY papers...

Breaking News, data & opinions in business, sports, entertainment, travel, lifestyle, plus much more. Newsday.com is the leading news source for Long Island & NYC.

Chad Pennington did his share of bristling yesterday, too.

Asked on his weekly radio spot about the challenge posed by the Steelers, Pennington said, "We're not so worried about who we're playing because you know what? They have to play the Jets, too. We're a pretty good football team, so they have to worry about us just like we have to worry about them."

Chad, Chad..... You're gonna be a sore MOFO Monday morning for that one....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

LMFAO...if Joey Porter doesn't get thrown out of the game first...lmfao...for trying to rip Pennington's fucking head off...

Comment

• aesop
                        Commando
                        • Oct 2004

LMFAO...if Joey Porter doesn't get thrown out of the game first...lmfao...for trying to rip Pennington's fucking head off...
                        What's the line in Vegas on the Chadster actually finishing the game?
                        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

250 to 1...

he doesn't make it through to the half...

I'd take that bet...lmfao...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Asked on his weekly radio spot about the challenge posed by the Steelers, Pennington said, "We're not so worried about who we're playing because you know what? They have to play the Jets, too. We're a pretty good football team, so they have to worry about us just like we have to worry about them."
                            Why is the first "Iron Eagle" movie popping in my head now ??

"You're gonna have to contend with Doug Masters"......

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Jesus...talk about a fucking reference from hell...lmfao...

Doug Masters...jesus H. christ...

if you mention Fried Chicken...I'm going to make you the mod of the dump...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

From a military prospective, it's fucking hilarious....All those kids grabbing classifed info like that from their parents offices....And him just waltzing into a F-16, funny as hell...

But I digress...

Plax is definitely out again this week....

They're really playing cautious with these hammy injuries, and I think it's the best way to go about it...

The weather for Sunday in the 'Burgh is snow, so that damn field will even be shittier....

Ya know, for all that money they used to mix that grass with the synthetic shit, it looks terrible....

The problem is that they allow all 4 WPIAL finals to be played in Heinz Field in one day, along with Pitt and the Steelers at the same time....

But, for those who would say to stop that practice, the rationale NOT to do that is that stadium is mostly funded with public money....

Comment

Working...