Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I could give a shit less who they play...as long as they win...

fuck them all...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I like that they play Buffalo that last week...it will keep them from getting passive and losing...and they have Buffalo's number...no matter how good they are playing...

then they can get Bledsoe back for that game in 2001/2002...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        I like that they play Buffalo that last week...it will keep them from getting passive and losing...and they have Buffalo's number...no matter how good they are playing...

then they can get Bledsoe back for that game in 2001/2002...
        My best friend is a Buffalo fan. So I'm gonna fucking make sure I watch that game with him.

It amazes me how many people in Toronto are Buffalo fans. So what if it's the closest American team? That team has been the biggest Superbowl Prick Tease in history.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I could give a shit less who they play...as long as they win...

fuck them all...
          Yes, but would you feel the same sense of victory if they had to play the NFL Special Olympics Team for the AFC Championship?
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

This Green Bay is freakin' insane...there may be a riot at the end of this game...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

This Green Bay is freakin' insane...there may be a riot at the end of this game...
              OK. Gotta switch on my T.V. That's some upsetting shit.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yes...

as long as we're playing in the Super Bowl afterwards...

but...

the Eagles are in the NFC...so there's no chance of that happening...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Isn't it possible that the Halloween game could give Pittsburgh too much confidence with NE though? I really think NE would be the bigger worry.

Fuck, who knows.
                  Not this time bro....

You know what they say, fool us three times, we're fucking overconfident idiots....

Or something like that....

In '94 and '01, they were heavy favorites to win the AFC Championship at home vs. the Chargers and Pats respectively....

They came in full of themselves, and lost both times....

They also lost at home in the '97 AFC Championship, but that was a legit Bronco team with Elway at the helm....

They know whoever they play, whether it's the Pats, Chargers, Colts, Jets, or Ravens, it's gonna be a tough ballgame....

And those are the best games that the Steelers play....

They play the worst against the teams they're supposed to beat....

Like yesterday....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Ahhhh....Va....you are forgetting something...

teams get up to play them...

it's easy to say the Defense was lax...but...

and yesterday was the first time the Giants rallied around Manning, and I wonder why?

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Not this time bro....

You know what they say, fool us three times, we're fucking overconfident idiots....

Or something like that....

In '94 and '01, they were heavy favorites to win the AFC Championship at home vs. the Chargers and Pats respectively....

They came in full of themselves, and lost both times....

They also lost at home in the '97 AFC Championship, but that was a legit Bronco team with Elway at the helm....

They know whoever they play, whether it's the Pats, Chargers, Colts, Jets, or Ravens, it's gonna be a tough ballgame....

And those are the best games that the Steelers play....

They play the worst against the teams they're supposed to beat....

Like yesterday....
                      When the Pats beat Pittsburgh in 2001/2002, everyone had Pittsburgh pegged as the easy winning team.

You may just have something.

Anyway, I've never seen this team have such momentum. And they've been THE GREAT ONES many times.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Who is that fag in your avatar?

I don't recall the Steelers being the easy winning team...although Brady being out was a key factor...a lot of people thought once he went down that was that...

they knocked Brady out of that game...and still lost...am I thinking of the right game...I'm not sure now...

but if I am...Bledsoe rallyed the troops...which got him the big Buffalo contract...after the trade that is...

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Who is that fag in your avatar?

I don't recall the Steelers being the easy winning team...although Brady being out was a key factor...a lot of people thought once he went down that was that...

they knocked Brady out of that game...and still lost...am I thinking of the right game...I'm not sure now...

but if I am...Bledsoe rallyed the troops...which got him the big Buffalo contract...after the trade that is...
                          LOL!! John Stamos. (I don't remember the last time I had a "serious" avatar. I was about to change it to another one, but FUCK THAT now!)

AFC Championship...January (or February?) 2002. I do remember them being the easy win. I remember the odds in their favor. Still, I've been trying to erase the memory of that game out of my mind for a few years now. But I do remember them seeming overconfident (or at least the fans were).
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            One reason I want them to play NE is so they can get NE back for 2001-2002. It can't be denied that it would be a fucking fantastic game.
                            Well maybe this time they wont reserve hotel rooms for the Super Bowl until AFTER they win the AFC...

IF they win...
                            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                              Well maybe this time they wont reserve hotel rooms for the Super Bowl until AFTER they win the AFC...

IF they win...
                              THAT was the problem last time. They were talking SUPERBOWL like nuts before they even played New England.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• aesop
                                Commando
                                • Oct 2004

No one yet has commented on how NE's complete CHOKE to the fish has put our Steelers in a most excellent position for the playoffs?

Well then I just did. The road to Jacksonville most definately will go through Pittsburgh now...
                                Yo Yo Yo

Comment

Working...