Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Read my previous post...that was the worst pass I've ever seen him make...

Talk to Tommy...throw a pick...lmfao...

you figure it out...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Those are the kind of mistakes the Steelers have made in the past...that can cost games...

Phil Simms...lmfao...makes the Giants sound like Super Bowl team...

ie...

winning the battle of front...

confusing the Steelers...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Lmfao...they need Shockey's effort to win in the future...as Tike gets leveled 2 yards behind the line...

Now Ben...stay the fuck away from maddox...

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I'll be damn glad when the 60 Minutes show is over tomorrow too so we can stop hearing about Ricky Fucking Williams.

The blurb they played at half, he sounds like he's stoned.

You know he toked that morning at least.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Don't you love how they give this guy play?

The Giants line is done...against the run...

I doubt Ben will be throwing much more...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I will say this about the Giants...they are forcing Roeth to rush...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I wonder why...as Simms talks about the Giant corners picking all these passes off in practice...he isn't saying anything about THE GUY WHO'S THROWING THEM IN PRACTICE...LMFAO...

ie...

MANNING?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

3rd and 10...they need this...damn...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Nance just gets done saying Pittsburgh has doubled the Giants offensive production...

and Simms says...the Giants have been shutting down the Steelers...

lmfao...

what a homo...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I swear you are watching 2 different games if you listen to these guys.

They think the guy's name is Manning, he shits gold and the league NEEDS him to succeed.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Good close game though. Should give Ben a little slack on the "rookie" tag if he wins this unexpectedly tough one on the road.

It's not that I don't think Manning won't be good. We can see he isn't Peyton, but he could be good. Just Simms seems like he puts himself there with Archie, and having the QB sons.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Manning is really looking fucking good though...starting to show some poise...making good crisp passes...even looking good on audibles...like his brother...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Giants down to the 1...

Pittsburgh's defense just doesn't look good...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Giants up 5...hmmmmm...maybe 6...maybe 4...

alright...

let's see what kind of moxie Big Ben has here...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Man...that was a stupid ass call...2 point conversion...

Comment

Working...