X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    Sometimes you just have to say uncle...but for shits and giggles....

Nick...the sabres only raise ticket prices so they can capture the subsidy from the league...then they give it all back to the season ticket holders anyways

The subsidy is the revenue sharing. Sweet mother of god...
    Flamma, did you enjoy picking on the "special" kids in school?

Comment

• Take 'Em
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
      KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIISSSSST those were the most boring playoff games I've seen the NHL spew out in some time.

Chicago is a god damn joke; the Rangers can eat a dick as well.

Blackhawks are going to outshoot the shit out of the Ducks,but this time the pucks will be in the back of the net. I still say Hawks vs. Rangers in Finals. Original 6 destiny

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Flamma, stop arguing with the resident retard. I think I'll change his username to NickDElvis.

He comes on here and talks about the Mets being "treated like a second run, ghetto team", then wants to know where he ever said they were mistreated. Fucking moron.

I have no idea what a "strawman" is, but I'll take it as a compliment if it is coming from NickDElvis.

By the way, the Mets play in a beautiful new stadium NickDDumbass. Both the Yankees and the Mets opened brand new stadiums in the same year. I'm surprised they bothered, since they're "treated like a second run, ghetto team".

Unlike Met's fan, you're a fair weather fan. Flamma and I have both proven that. You don't even know enough about Buffalo's teams, to slag them properly.

Now go back to the political forum, where you know even less than you know about sports.

Fuck you!! You take that back, Von Kristy!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sometimes you just have to say uncle...but for shits and giggles....

Nick...the sabres only raise ticket prices so they can capture the subsidy from the league...then they give it all back to the season ticket holders anyways

The subsidy is the revenue sharing. Sweet mother of god...
          Okay Flamma! You're right!

They give back to the season ticket holders!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

lol. Yeah season ticket holders are broke...first world problems.

Babcock may end up with the Sabres? Could be interesting.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Take 'Em
              Head Fluffer
              • May 2005

Originally posted by Take 'Em
              Blackhawks are going to outshoot the shit out of the Ducks,but this time the pucks will be in the back of the net. I still say Hawks vs. Rangers in Finals. Original 6 destiny
              Another triple fucking overtime win for the Hawks. They actually got outshot but know how to win in OT. Suck it Anaheim!!!! Back to HawkeyTown and bring on the Rangers.....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

no love lost for kesler go hawks
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

no love lost for kesler go hawks
                  You wouldn't love to have him on your team?

That was some good hockey. Nice to see Toews giving it back Kessler and those hard hitting Ducks.

I love the physical play.

Comment

• Take 'Em
                    Head Fluffer
                    • May 2005

That was some good hockey. Nice to see Toews giving it back Kessler and those hard hitting Ducks.

Hawks have hated him since Vancouver and the Sedin Sisters rivalry they used to have. I would not mind having him as a Blackhawk.. Would give more support to the rest of the 178LB Goal Scoring guys on the team. We have enough of them. Toews can't do it all by himself.......

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hawks have hated him since Vancouver and the Sedin Sisters rivalry they used to have. I would not mind having him as a Blackhawk.. Would give more support to the rest of the 178LB Goal Scoring guys on the team. We have enough of them. Toews can't do it all by himself.......
                      Yeah. They were talking about how frustrated Kane is, during the game last night. He needs to man up. If he can beat up a cab driver over 20 cents, he can man up to the Ducks!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Well, he had a no trade clause and wanted out. Gave the Canucks the choices of Anaheim, or Anaheim...ass

Here is the thing about Kesler...a beast of course and great on face-offs.

But he is a centreman who doesn't score too many goals and doesn't set up his wingers very well. He is a shoot first centreman.

What I am saying is he doesn't make his line mates better. I always thought he would be a better winger but he wants to play centre.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sedin "sisters"...right. Those two are some of the toughest players in the league. Just try and get the puck off of them in the offensive zone. Can't be done
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Take 'Em
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2005

Sedin "sisters"...right. Those two are some of the toughest players in the league. Just try and get the puck off of them in the offensive zone. Can't be done
                            I never said they were not solid and skilled players. We just like calling them the "Sedin Sisters".....

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

Don't get flamma crying about another pussy player lol.

Babcock gets 8 years and 50 million from Toronto. That is absolutely insane. I'm glad the Wings didn't try and match that. He is a good coach but no coach is worth that money in the NHL.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                We'll just take your coach...
                                Nope, and you should be happy about it.

Comment

Working...