X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    Patrick Roy will win a Cup before any of your teams, fuckheads.

Did anyone really believe Blabcock was going to Buffafuckinglo? Who in their right mind would go to that shithole?
    He was leaving Detroit, do you think he really would mind?

Supposedly he wanted to be on Broadway with Hockey Night in Canada and all the lights. That's fine, but that comes with a shitload of media scrutiny that has almost singlehandedly ruined the Maple Laughs alone...
    g
    BTW, part of it was Buffalo saying "No! you can't be the defacto GM"...

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      I always thought he was arrogant and most good coaches have that trait, watching this all unfold showed me he is just an asshole. I don't mind that he took a ton of money, by all means he has that right, but say "I'm going to the highest bidder". Buffalo dropped out of the bidding this morning and were willing to pay him a mint. For a coach that supposedly wants to win he left a team with the longest playoff streak in sports, turned down a team loaded with young talent in Muffalo, and chose a train wreck of a team.
      Typical dickweed Wings fan! You fags DEFUCKINGSPISED Chelios until he put on the Winged wheel. You dumbasses went from whining about how dirty he was, to sucking his cock, in the blink of an eye! Yesterday Blabcock was the greatest coach in the history of hockey. Now he's the worst. Wings fan is the biggest fair weather fan in sports!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I knew you were crazy but even you know that is BS.
        Von can't smell his shit over his farts...

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Blabcock will win in Toronto before BUFFAFUCKINGLO wins anything, in any sport!

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Patrick Roy will win a Cup before those shitty Sabres, or the soft ass Wings. FACT!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Blabcock will win in Toronto before BUFFAFUCKINGLO wins anything, in any sport!

LOL Okay Von! You're out of your fucking mind...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Patrick Roy will win a Cup before those shitty Sabres, or the soft ass Wings. FACT!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Typical dickweed Wings fan! You fags DEFUCKINGSPISED Chelios until he put on the Winged wheel. You dumbasses went from whining about how dirty he was, to sucking his cock, in the blink of an eye! Yesterday Blabcock was the greatest coach in the history of hockey. Now he's the worst. Wings fan is the biggest fair weather fan in sports!
                  I'm so not the typical Wings fan, I was hoping he would leave since last year, first round exits do not thrill me.
                  I loved Chelios as a Hawk, adored him as a Wing, even have a shitcago Chelios jersey packed away some place. I love the gritty, ass kicking players, hell, Laimbeer was my favorite basketball player lol. Babcock was never the greatest coach in NHL history, he isn't even the greatest current coach, Babcock isn't shit compared to Scotty Bowman.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm so not the typical Wings fan, I was hoping he would leave since last year, first round exits do not thrill me.
                    I loved Chelios as a Hawk, adored him as a Wing, even have a shitcago Chelios jersey packed away some place. I love the gritty, ass kicking players, hell, Laimbeer was my favorite basketball player lol. Babcock was never the greatest coach in NHL history, he isn't even the greatest current coach, Babcock isn't shit compared to Scotty Bowman.
                    Come on. Who does compare to Bowman?

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Hey Buffalo, what's your greatest sports achievement?

"Losing 4 Super Bowls, IN A ROW!!!"

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

The Wings ARE soft, been saying that awhile, however the Avalanche are just as soft, not as talented, and aren't a threat to anybody. They can't even score on the power play for fucks sake.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Come on. Who does compare to Bowman?
                          Certainly not Babcock, I know you despise the Wings but with the talent they had he should have more than one cup win. Datsyuk is one of if not the best player in the NHL, he coached him his entire career, he should have more to show for it.

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Well, typical Wings fan always thinks they have more talent than they really do.

Yes, Pavel is elite. But he can't win Cups by himself. He is injured more and more these days.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey Buffalo, what's your greatest sports achievement?

"Losing 4 Super Bowls, IN A ROW!!!"
                              Not in a row

The Bills did win AFL Championships. The Sabres have been close, also. It's a new deal here, bubs. Sam Reinhardt and Jack Eichel and a very good core now that the rebuilding is essentially over...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Good game on, with actual scoring. "What are goals like, mommy? What was it like to have players that scored 100 points +in a season before those faggits in New Jersey ruined everything? "

Comment

Working...