X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Full Bug
    Its not like there wasnt a good game on after the Leafs....
    At least you admit the Leafs sucked ass all those years...
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Finally...

Penguins' Malkin will play Wednesday
      Monday, October 16, 2006

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Penguins center Evgeni Malkin will make his NHL regular season debut Wednesday night against the New Jersey Devils at Mellon Arena, the team said today.

Malkin, 20, has been out of the lineup since his left shoulder was dislocated in a collision with teammate John LeClair in an exhibition game Sept. 20.

Malkin, the second overall pick in the 2004 NHL draft, joined the team late in the summer after a dispute over whether he had signed a new contract to play for his Russian team. Malkin said he was pressured into signing the contract.
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
        Buffalo looks good.

Well, except for their Disney-like jerseys.
        People are not happy with it on the whole. It looks like some college or bush league logo; thank God for the third jersey though:

(Which should be their first jersey again...)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I bet it will be next year...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Speaking of the Sabres, they're owning the Flyers 6-0 at the end of the second, and they now lead the league in goals...

I wouldn't mind the new jerseys if they were the third jersey, but the let down is that most people thought they were going to modify they're original logo, instead of adopting this blando expansion-team looking thing...

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

At least you admit the Leafs sucked ass all those years...
              Hmmm, I dont recall saying that....
              They will make the playoffs this year....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Gotta love those Sabres!

I want them to win the Cup this year.

Canucks are good with Luongo, but not as exciting...

I miss Jovo, although he can be a liability.

Canucks need a guy like Darcy Tucker.
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It was too funny talking to Leafs fans when I was in Toronto recently.

They really have no clue how the rest of Canada despises them.

It's not their fault, really.

But the rest of the country gathers around with blood and friends to break bread and have a few beers and watch Hockey Night in Canada.

Who do we have to watch, no matter how horrible they are...the stinkin' Leafs.

I really enjoyed my rants...
                  Some parts in America despise them too. Especially here in Buffalo. This may well be the first time in history Leafs fans will not be able to get many tickets at Buffalo's HSBC Arena for the Leafs at Sabres games. I went to a game last season, and it was almost as loud when the leafs scored as when Buffalo scored, although the Leafs didn't score that often. It's tough to get decent Sabres tickets this year though, the season ticket holder ranks have swelled...

I'm gonna take pappy to one though before I skip town, but the Sabres are selling out as never before...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-18-2006, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Funny thing is, despite how bad the new Sabres jersey is, they're the #1 seller in the league: http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...18/1001304.asp

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Luongo is the man, but I wonder if we would have grabbed Roloson before Edmonton that we could have kept Jovo and/or Carter.

That way we would have had 2 great lines and a great offensive d-man.

There is a lot of character in this Canucks team that was missing last year, but they need a spark.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Sedins set up Naslund to tie game with 26 seconds left in regulation.

Boys set up Salo for OT winner with 0.8 seconds left.

This is a character team.

Buffalo 7-0. Looking like the most exciting team in hockey, along with the Pens.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Luongo is the man, but I wonder if we would have grabbed Roloson before Edmonton that we could have kept Jovo and/or Carter.

That way we would have had 2 great lines and a great offensive d-man.

There is a lot of character in this Canucks team that was missing last year, but they need a spark.
                          I like Luongo better than Roloson myself, although it would have been nice to hang onto Jovo ... Carter was replaceable.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Luongo stops EVERYTHING in the third to pave the way for another late tying goal and OT winner.

This Canucks team has something they haven't had ever.

A money goalie to keep them in every game. It is so huge. Power plays sputter, guys have slumps. If your goalie is there for you you can pull these games out of the fire.

Just outstanding!

Sabres for the Cup.

Tucker for Saturday MVP!
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

You guys need to watch the highlights tonight...

Malkin scored on an absolutely fucking SICK play to beat Brodeur....

Oh yeah, Pens 4, Devils 2...

Pittsburgh Penguins = 1st Place !!!!!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Recchi was right...he does remind me of Mario.

Wow! Here's to the Pens not becoming the next Tampa Bay when all those contracts expire. Staal will probably be sent back to the minors so their contracts don't come due too close together.

They have a few years to make some magic. Finally some eastern teams worth watching

Shit, I even like Tucker now.
                                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...