X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don Corleone
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    now correct me if I'm wrong...a red card will give you a man advantage the rest of the game?
    Got it in one, Italy now have to play the rest of the game a man down. As for diving - thats a large part of the European game these days.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT A RED CARD...THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

He's on a fucking stretcher...yeah right...bullshit...

fucking pussies...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Christ...this is fucking ridiculous...the Italians fall on the fucking ground every time there is a US player within' five feet...

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Fucking faggot makeup BULLSHIT!!

Breathe, Dloc.....
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Don Corleone
              Veteran
              • May 2004

They've haven't started the diving lark have they? Again, this is something Italy are well known for doing (they're are times I'm thankfull I'm half English as well). I'm not near a TV at the minute, but I need to check this out.
              Last edited by Don Corleone; 06-17-2006, 03:59 PM.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Don Corleone
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Just seen the US sending off on a replay. It's not a nice tackle - definite booking, but I think the refs seen it as a 2 foot challenge (automatic Red card). Was the US player on a Yellow before that?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

A makeup for what...

the obvious elbow to the face?

jesus christ...he hit the fucking ball...

that dude gets on the fucking stretcher...and 2 seconds later...gets off...it's a fucking joke...

this game is almost to much to watch...

I can understand a fucking makeup call when there's a shitty call for a red card...

but dude threw an elbow...busted McBride open...

so we get a fucking slide tackle...he hits the ball first...well...gets a piece of it...

a fucking Italian dive...

rolls around...

gets a red...

guy gets put on a stretcher...then he literally gets off the fucking stretcher a second later...and runs onto the field...

fucking pussies...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Of course I have no idea what I'm talking about...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Oh for fuck's sake...

that's bullshit...

Pope's out of the game...

the ref sucks ass...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I'm sorry...but I could never watch this damn sport continually...this is ridiculous...

it's like fucking politics on the field...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

How is that a foul?

cuz he fell on the ground?

This is fucking bullshit...I'm watching golf...

20 fouls to 7?

yeah...whatever...this game sucks...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

And the guy who just couldn't move on the ground...is walking around fine...like he wasn't even injured...

I can't stand this shit...

it's got the continuity of fucking constipation...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

We played a hell of a game, considering.....

Now we HAVE to bust Ghana's ass.....
                              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

The game was bullshit...the minute we went down to nine...it was an automatic tie or loss...

fucking bullshit...

great tie...

but fucking bullshit...

I've seen diving in soccer before...

but that shit was ridiculous...

Comment

Working...