X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Bradley up 4 with a minute...left...

Bradley on the line...makes the first...and the second...

Kansas hits a 3...lmfao...a guy named Hawkins...and...

get this...

the guy from Bradley?

Hersey Hawkins...lmfao...you have to be kidding me...

a bit ironic...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Kansas down 6...36 seconds left...

Bradley with the ball now...17 left...and that's going to be it...the whore Jayhawks are toast...my bracket choices suck ass...lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• EbDawson
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Penn hangs tough with Texas, Texas finally winning by 8. Texas/UNC up next, should be a god game but Texas has to get some points out of their guards.
        "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• VHdamaco
          Foot Soldier
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          George Mason upsets fucking Michigan fucking whorehouse State...

Big 10 sucks ass...the whores...
          i think i was the only one to call that upset...

i also think i was the only one from my school ( a fellow CAA school JMU) to call it after watching Mason fuck us up down here a month or so ago (obviously i didn't know it would be against MSU, but i thought they'd get out of the first round)...

btw, in relation to march MATness, fuck you oklahoma state... i hope you all die in the bus ride back to stillwater...

go gophers...
          Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I'm doing lousy.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Bradley upsets Kansas, as Pitt shellacks Kent State (little revenge for '02)....

If Pitt (or should I just say Krauser) doesn't revert back to their playground style, we could be talking Final Four for the Panthers gentlemen....

I think their defense can stop Memphis, assuming they get past Bradley....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Pittsburgh's Defense could stop Memphis' offense...IF...

Pittsburgh plays as well as they can...and Memphis lays an egg...

Memphis has a bunch of weapons...and I just don't see Pitt's D as THAT good...

but...stranger things have happened...and Pitts path is certainly easier...but they need to pray for Memphis to get dumped...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Duane Washington...the PG/SG for Memphis...

played for my cousin's Florida State Title winning team two years ago. He led the team to a top 5 ranking in the country that year...

in an interesting sidenote...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

I have 13 out of 16 alive and...7 of my final 8 still alive...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

just noticed..I have 3 acc teams in the elite 8..with none making the final 4...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I also have 13 outta 16 still alive...and all elite 8.......
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I have no idea.

Comment

• classicdude
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2004

12 of the 16 alive...7 of 8.

Couple of my regions are looking bleak...oh well, at least I picked my entry name right.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

My guess though...is most of our elite 8's are similar...

so those teams that are ahead now...are likely going to stay ahead...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Thank you, professor.
                                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...