Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

DAWGS win! 67-64
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, it's a win. But given the first half, it should have been better.

They absolutely have to play better than this against UCONN or KY
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Not necesarily against Kentucky...but assuredly against UConn...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

A&M just tied LSU...2 minutes left...

we got another game...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Jesus...LSU buries a long three to take a 1 point lead with a couple tics on the clock left...A&M with a time out...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

LSU on their way to the sweet 16...

another awesome game...

onto Indiana vs. Gonzaga...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gonzaga 90
                Indiana 80

A good day for Washington state basketball teams
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I need to check my bracket.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

UCLA 62
                    Alabama 59

But the West Coast teams suck, of course.......
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Oy FORD...this fixation on the hoop conspiracy against West Coast teams is based on what?

It's not like the teams that they beat today were exactly non West Coast juggernauts here...

as a matter of fact...most people have UCLA moving through most of the bracket...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Ford I watch all the games and I haven't herad any of this East coast bias you keep talking about. UCLA gets plenty of press.
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          If Pitt (or should I just say Krauser) doesn't revert back to their playground style, we could be talking Final Four for the Panthers gentlemen....

I think their defense can stop Memphis, assuming they get past Bradley....
                          Let's just forget I mentioned anything about this....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Wait...DID THEY LOSE TO FUCKING BRADLEY????

You have to be kidding me...

by the way...

Dick Vercase coached there...followed by someone else...that coached in the NBA...

a former Bulls assistant or Bulls coach...can't remember now...

seriously...did Pitt lose?

I've been watching the Cavs/Lakers game...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Pitt...what a shock! I'm just hoping this trend doesn't continue. So far the #1's have bounced back with good strong games after some scares. Nova needs to lay the smack down on Arizona, or they really will have to wear the lable of choke artists....
                              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

They were down a point at half...Pitt...but I think they were in some foul trouble...

UNC is down 5 right now to George Mason...and look really good...

Memphis up 11 on Bucknell, and Uconn up 8 on UK...

West Virginia is up 21 at half time to NW St.

Comment

Working...