X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Just heard Nonito Donaire is going to replace Jorge Arce against Toshiaki Nishioka on october 13th.I am looking forward to that one.Never really seen Nishioka but i love watching Donaire
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      I have never met either of the mayweathers but for a time I was on twitter and rogers tweets about paq were bad shit they and his comments about roach's disability were in poor taste to say the least..
      Insulting comments about someone's race and some one else's physical disabilities ... People can draw their own
      Conclusion

Didn't even know Roger was on Twitter...

EDIT: Just did a search, it's apparently a "parody" account... not really Roger.
      Last edited by jhale667; 08-06-2012, 05:14 PM.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        Just heard Nonito Donaire is going to replace Jorge Arce against Toshiaki Nishioka on october 13th.I am looking forward to that one.Never really seen Nishioka but i love watching Donaire
        Nishioka has nothing to lose. Should be a good fight.
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by jhale667
          Didn't even know Roger was on Twitter...

EDIT: Just did a search, it's apparently a "parody" account... not really Roger.
          Oops I take that back then :-/
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
            Veteran
            • Jun 2005

If Bowe had that time machine maybe he could go back and not enlist in the military thus not getting a dishonorale discharge because he changed his mind. I still wouldn't like his chances against the Klits though.
            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Indeed, if Bowe were to go back in time he's still need a baseball bat to take into the ring with him against the Klits....
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                Veteran
                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by binnie
                Indeed, if Bowe were to go back in time he's still need a baseball bat to take into the ring with him against the Klits....
                You saying Bowe can't lick Klits?
                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Yet another boxer completely broke,This time it is Evander Holyfield.Sad considering Holyfield worked tirelessly to earn all the stuff he has had to sell.A whole careers worth of awards and memorabilia

“Highlights from the auction include Holyfield’s 1984 Olympic Bronze Medal and 1983 Pan-Am Games Silver medal. Featured items also include over 20 pairs of fight worn gloves including the gloves worn in the June 1997 Holyfield vs. Tyson II fight — a.k.a. “The Bite Fight.” An amazing array of WBC, WBA and IBF Championship belts will be offered in the sale including Holyfield’s first ever professional title belt for his 1986 WBA Cruiserweight title. Equally as impressive are the more than 25 framed fight-worn robes and trunks including those worn by Holyfield for his 1996 upset of a then-heavily favored Mike Tyson resulting in his retention of the WBA Heavyweight title with the fight being named “Upset of the Year” and “The Fight of The Year” for 1996 by The Ring magazine. Some of the key artifacts of the Holyfield Collection are his numerous championship rings including Holyfield’s individual rings commemorating his unification as Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, Two-Time Heavyweight Champion, Three-Time Heavyweight Champion and Four-Time Heavyweight Champion. Matching the impressiveness of Holyfield’s championship rings are his championship trophies including his 1992 WBA Boxer of the Year award.”
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

What sunk Mike Tyson is his manager wasn't paying his income tax and the IRS went after him. He now owes more back taxes than he will ever be able to afford to pay off.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

That's sad to hear about Holyfield

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that I don't think it's all that sad. Holyfield is the kind of fake, Jesus spouting hypocrite that would get disemboweled in any other thread on this board. He has 67 kids by 64 different women, lived in a ten million square foot home and threw his money away. He only needs a house like that of (A) he was actually trying to provide a home for all his illegitimate kids (which he isn't) or (B) he is a vain asshole who wants to show off. I've been in a nightclub with the man (together with MC Hammer) and sat back and watched the drunken "Holy Warrior" grope every woman in the place, trying to convince them all to go home with him, only weeks removed from standing in a boxing ring, praising Jesus. He would fuck a snake if someone would hold it still.

He was a great boxer with a lot of heart who gave us many thrilling moments in the ring, but out of the ring he is vain, stubborn, egotistical, selfish and stupid, so he he gets what he deserves in both places.
                        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

I don't know him like u know him , but I do find it shitty that boxer after boxer finds themselves washed up and penniless ... It seems that boxing draws to it people who end up getting poor advice and seem prone to being ripped off .... Time and time again

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            It seems that boxing draws to it people who end up getting poor advice and seem prone to being ripped off .... Time and time again
                            Don't get me wrong, I don't like to see it and I wish that it weren't that way. I do think there is some truth the the statement that these guys are prone to get ripped off. Maybe it takes a big ego to get in there and that same ego tells you it will never end. They do get ripped off and THAT I condemn, but by the same token they participate in the process by buying Rolls Royces and generally setting fire to stacks of money.
                            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Boxing is a bit like the music business, it takes courage and commitment to succeed and the business itself us filled with snakes.

Most bands, like most boxers don't get rich. If I see them giving guitar lessons or playing at a small venue in your town then I have some empathy for them and the sacrifices they have made but if Bon Jovi goes bankrupt.............that's a totally different scenario.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

I've just had am image of mike Tyson biting John Bon jovi's ear .......
                                It wasn't terrible lol

Comment

Working...