X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Saw the Donaire fight replayed yesterday...pretty killer straight right, don't ya think?

Oh, and what about the controversy surrounding the stoppage of the Rios-Alvarado fight? Alvarado was clearly hurt, but DID still have his hands up...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
      Saw the Donaire fight replayed yesterday...pretty killer straight right, don't ya think?

Oh, and what about the controversy surrounding the stoppage of the Rios-Alvarado fight? Alvarado was clearly hurt, but DID still have his hands up...
      It seems that someone wants Rios to be a star, and sometimes you need a little luck to get the edge. I don't think it was that controversial, but Alv could probably have made it to the end of the round.

Doniare is the MAN. Nishioka is a minor legend, and that is one hell of a scalp.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Watched the price harrison fight , i say fight in the most loose sense, Harrison was trying to lie down at the first oppotunity .
        Saying that the flurry of punches that ended it wasn't bad from price and the punch that finished it square in the face would have stoppped a rhino.
        hopefully that is the end of fraudly .
        Nah, he's fighting me round the back of skip next Saturday. Even though I'm giving away 5" in height and 5 and a bit stone in weight, Audley says I'm a tough customer and the first step on his road to being the Heavyweight Champion of the world......

Price is a real contender. He beats Fury at the moment, I think. They should look at getting him some stiffer competition, because he has the skills to be a geuine challenge for a Klit brother in the not too distant future....

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Loving the tyson fury tweets about price, if your gonna be controversial on twitter hoping people will see it to hype your profile I guess you better get someone to spell check it.

"Ill take your sole and give it the devil," Fury tweeted. He declined to explain whether he wished to remove the underside of one of Price's shoes, or steal his pricey fish dinner, in order to impress the Prince of Darkness.

The British Boxing Board of Control have launched an investigation into the rant.

Liverpudlian Price responded to that and other tweets - including "I'm gonna smash your face in u s***house scouse p***k I look in your eyes and c fear!" and "It's hard to be humble when your as great as I am! Ali said this 1960s Tyson fury saying it now!!!" - on Wednesday.
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

I suspect that Price beats Fury at the moment. Fury needs to learn how to use his height.............

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Mentioning fury's height , price ain't small either he looked big against fraudley who is a big guy.
              Price fights Skelton next but I don't see that being a problem and providing binnie doesn't produce an upset next Saturday at the skip I can see fury price happening pretty quickly maybe even as a winner fights a klit deal .

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                Veteran
                • Jun 2005

News and notes:
                Robert Guerrero will fight Andre Berto next month and claims Timothy Bradley didn't want to fight him. This is a great fight for fans and should be a war. If Guerrero can get past Berto this will increase his stock and a lose wouldn't hurt him badly given Berto's name and reputation.
                Erik Morales failed a drug test leading into the fight tomorrow night against Danny Garcia. The fight will still go on. I don't think it is much of an issue as Garcia already dominated Morales once and no one is giving Erik much of a chance to win. The substance is supposedly used for breathing disorders and for cutting weight.
                This got me interesting in failed drug tests and there have been many controversial ones including the one that cost James Toney the heavyweight title. I did find a funny one. It seems Randall "Tex" Cobb was still hanging on and fighting bums in the late 80's. he actually fought Leon Spinks on 3/18/88 and won a majority decision. He then had a 4 year layoff before he fought a guy named Sonny Barch on 9/15/92. Here is the funny part. What was originally a TKO win for Cobb turned into a No Decision as BOTH fighters tested positive for cocaine after the fight.
                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

This is a great fight card tomorrow night. 4 really good fights at the top of the card.

At Brooklyn, N.Y. (Showtime): Danny Garcia vs. Erik Morales, rematch, 12 rounds, for Garcia's WBC/WBA junior welterweight title; Paulie Malignaggi vs. Pablo Cesar Cano, 12 rounds, for Malignaggi's WBA welterweight title; Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam vs. "Kid Chocolate" Peter Quillin, 12 rounds, for N'Jikam's WBO middleweight title; Randall Bailey vs. Devon Alexander, 12 rounds, for Bailey's IBF welterweight title; Daniel Jacobs vs. Josh Luteran, 8 rounds, middleweights; Dmitriy Salita vs. Brandon Hoskins, 8 rounds, welterweights; Luis Collazo vs. Steve Upsher, 8 rounds, welterweights; Boyd Melson vs. Jason Thompson, 6 rounds, junior middleweights; Eddie Gomez vs. Saul Benitez, 4 or 6 rounds, junior middleweights

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Morales is too old to be a real threat to Garcia. The first fight was a little tougher than expected for Danny, but I imagine he'll be all over Morales this time.

Guererro - Berto is interesting. Berto is a BIG welterweight, and I'm surprised that Guerrero's people took the fight. Looking forward to it, though, and I'd love to see 'The Ghost' win and then take on Ortiz.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Peter 'Kid Chocolate' Quillin is fighting for the WBO Middleweight strap tonight - if he wins (which he will) it could make 160 an interesting division.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                        Veteran
                        • Jun 2005

Terrible news guys. Emanuel Steward has passed away. My heart sinks.

Emanuel Steward, the owner of the legendary Kronk Gym and a standout trainer for boxers including Thomas Hearns, Evander Holyfield and Oscar De La Hoya, died Thursday. He was 68.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

That's very sad news
                          R.I.P manny ,many giants stood on your shoulders .

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

OH, that sucks... R.I.P. Manny...
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Diverticulitis.

Make you think of anything?
                              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

I am genuinely upset at Steward's passing.

R.I.P.

Comment

Working...