X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Yep, 37 I believe.

A pretty solid defender in the post for a guy undersized. The Pistons played him a lot when they had him at center, even with Wallace.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Oh, I'm not saying he isn't a solid defender...

he's one of those guys that doesn't fill the stat sheet anymore...but people want him because he doesn't hurt you...and is a good influence...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

LOL ... yeah and other than that little bit of weed trouble he got into way back when, he's been a pretty solid citizen.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Man, I forgot about that shit...

maybe people want him because he supplies the locker room...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Makes it a lot easier than getting a connection outside the team.

lol ... always makes me think of Robert Parrish. never thought anything of it until he got caught with a couple ounces.

Then you think to yourself, "You know, I should have know just by looking at that fucker and being called the Chief."

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

The word in Portland is Damon Stoudamire is the popular supplier to the NBA. The players stock up when they come to town.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lmfao on the chief...

I wouldn't doubt that about Damon in the least...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

This trade finally went through...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by steve

1st: They sign Juwan Howard instead of Latrel Spreewell
                    2nd: They trade Chris Webber for Mitch Richmond - who retires after one season
                    3rd: Rasheed Wallace for Rod Strickland
                    4th: Trade Ben Wallace for Ike Austin
                    5th: trade Richard Hamilton for Crackhouse

you're leaving out future all-star, etan thomas. assuming he does in fact leave the wiz, as is expected. we're great at finding talent. we just don't want to keep it.

and, POJ, yeah, kwame's still got a chance. but i think he's got the potential to be a poor man's jermaine o'neal. KG didn't become MVP overnight, but kwame's not going to be KG. he's not even going to be o'neal. but, i agree, i've seen him enough, if he would stop just sitting around, soft, 3 out of every 5 games and give a full effort, he's a still got potential.

in fact, i assume by the time he finds his full potential, his contract will be up. and he'll be a 20-10 guy for somebody else.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

lmfao...and that oughta be soon...

it's true...people don't stay in Washington...and I'm wondering why...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Could it be...poor management...shitty coaches...and...well...those things...

The Bullets used to be good every year...well...maybe not good...but competative back in the day...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

wow, man. that's REALLY back in the day. you're not THAT old...

the problem is that abe pollin is a passionate owner who really wants to win. but...he's too loyal. sounds crazy in sports, loyalty being a problem. but he is. he stuck with wes unseld as G.M. for WAY longer than anyone else would have. it's been pollin's problem all along.

it probably makes him a great person. but when your management people aren't doing the best job, it's time to get rid of them.

he's sorta started doing that, what with the shitcanning of MJ. but we're still a long way off from being good.

oh well, at least gibbs is back in town...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I'm not that old...getting there...lmfao...

but...I do remember the days of the BIG E...Elvin Hayes...

great ballplayer...mostly remembered for his time in Houston...lmfao...if at all...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh hell yeah. Bobby Dandridge, the Big E, Wes Unseld.

Kupchak back then.

Old school NBA ... gotta love it.
                              Last edited by ALinChainz; 06-28-2004, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I just liked his name...

I remember thinking that was his name...lmfao...big e...

and here a big fatass dead rapper would steal it...

Maybe Elvin killed him? Was it in Washington?

Comment

Working...