Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I read where Jamison and Arenas didn't exactly get along in Golden State over the issue of shot distribution.

Would Washington consider moving Arenas? I don't see that happening.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I don't either...we'll have to see how that pans out...perhaps Jamison's year in hell in Dallas has changed his thoughts on distribution...lmfao...

We shall see...if they get along...that's a tremendous trio...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
        I read where Jamison and Arenas didn't exactly get along in Golden State over the issue of shot distribution.

Would Washington consider moving Arenas? I don't see that happening.
        Arenas got pissed about Antawn taking too many shots..........so the next game he didnt take ONE shot in the fourth quarter in a very tight game, to make a statement to Musselman. One of several reasons I wasnt sad to see Gilbert go.........

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

LMFAO...and here we go again...in fucking Washington...

hahahahaha...that kills me...I was going to say...it doesn't sound like Jamison...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

nah, we're not likely moving arenas. he was the only guy who did anything last season.

well, anything other than laettner's drug bust and stack choking his rental agent...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Gilbert has that knack for dominating fourth quarters at times, then disappearing at other key times.........My opinion is that he's going to get better and better. Although I wasnt too broken up when he left my Warriors, due to some attitude problems. With Jamison you're getting a good player, just don't expect defense or consistent outside shooting.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

shit! so no title in 2004-2005?!?

damn, after a promising last season, we had such high hopes...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                  shit! so no title in 2004-2005?!?

damn, after a promising last season, we had such high hopes...
                  Warriors - Wizards NBA FInals 2005........."I Love This Game"

Comment

Working...