Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

It's probably not worth it then...I think they can get someone a bit more worth it much cheaper...with a look at the playoffs...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Okay...here we go with potential moves...

It looks like Larry Brown is pestering the Cavs for Eric Snow...

would be a great move if Ferry can get rid of Snow's contract...

I think this will happen...but not until the Cavs get another PG...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

The Cavs really want Mario Jarik...but any deal they try and sign him to will be blocked by the Warriors...

ah well...they'll end up with a decent point...and probably not as injury prone...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

We're also looking at signing Dale Davis to a deal to come off the bench...a good veteran presence...on a pretty young team...

he'll fill the role that Scott Williams had been in...and talk about a fucking upgrade...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

and finally...the pg they've been looking for?

Jones the man?
            Reports in today's Miami Herald claim the Cavaliers have made a "significant" contract offer to unrestricted free agent point guard Damon Jones.

Jones was the league leader in assist-to-turnover ratio last season and was among the tops in the league from beyond the arc.

They could certainly do much worse...and he will provide another outside threat...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Oh, and not only will LeBron have the "4 horseman" running his non-basketball endorsements...

but he hired Iverson's agent today to deal with basketball matters...

and did I just see a LeBron Bubblicious commercial?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

CENTRAL W L PCT GB HOME ROAD RS RA STRK L10
                Chicago Sox 71 38 .651 - 35-22 36-16 533 437 Won 1 5-5
                Cleveland 59 52 .532 13 27-27 32-25 510 465 Won 2 7-3
                Minnesota 57 53 .518 14.5 32-25 25-28 484 455 Won 2 3-7
                Detroit 52 57 .477 19 26-29 26-28 498 500 Lost 2 3-7
                Kansas City 38 72 .345 33.5 23-31 15-41 479 634 Lost 9 2-8

and Cleveland claims 2nd place...

AHEAD OF THE TWINS...

nice...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  and Cleveland claims 2nd place...

AHEAD OF THE TWINS...

nice...
                  POJO,

why da hard on f4or da Indians?

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Cleveland is only 3 games out of the wildcard...ahead of the Yankers...by a game...

and just as hot as the A's...

should be interesting down the stretch...

Comment

• vheddyrmv8
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2005

The Twins SUUUUUUUCK. They have some of the best pitching around...or at least they did last year, but these people couldnt hit a beach ball with a bat. That's why I stick with the Red Sox...too bad I couldnt have been back there. But this happens every year, the Indians get ahead of the twins, but the twins come back and land a playoff spot somehow. Cept since they released boone, and hunter is out for the year, they can kiss their playoff spot goodbye. The Indians will have trouble taking out the A's or the Angels.
                      http://www.geocities.com/vhcrossingover/talkinshit.jpg

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

hey Poj...howzabout that Jimmy Thome? does ShaPIEro look like a genius, or what?
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well...our first baseman situation certainly isn't bad with Hafner, Brousard...and a slew of prospects...

and Thome is a limpdick...fuck Thome...fuck Ramirez....the faggots...

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Indians win again...14 games over .500...playing well...and the staff is looking good.

Great young lineup...don't know if this is their year to get into the playoffs...but like the look of the future. What a signing Millwood turned out to be...

would have freaking loved a big bat at the deadline...perhaps a 3B...not sure why they weren't in the hunt for Aubrey Huff...but what can you do...

Good to be back in the thick of things...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

2005 American League Standings
                                EAST W L PCT GB HOME ROAD RS RA STRK L10
                                Boston 73 53 .579 - 39-18 34-35 717 635 Won 1 5-5
                                NY Yankees 71 56 .559 2.5 42-24 29-32 686 617 Won 2 6-4
                                Toronto 64 64 .500 10 34-26 30-38 622 566 Lost 2 3-7
                                Baltimore 61 66 .480 12.5 33-32 28-34 575 612 Lost 1 4-6
                                Tampa Bay 53 76 .411 21.5 35-32 18-44 612 757 Won 1 7-3

CENTRAL W L PCT GB HOME ROAD RS RA STRK L10
                                Chicago Sox 78 47 .624 - 37-27 41-20 581 496 Won 3 4-6
                                Cleveland 72 57 .558 8 32-31 40-26 620 540 Won 2 8-2
                                Minnesota 67 61 .523 12.5 36-29 31-32 556 520 Lost 3 6-4
                                Detroit 61 65 .484 17.5 32-33 29-32 593 597 Lost 3 6-4
                                Kansas City 42 84 .333 36.5 25-38 17-46 528 729 Lost 1 4-6

WEST W L PCT GB HOME ROAD RS RA STRK L10
                                LA Angels 73 55 .570 - 37-28 36-27 607 514 Lost 2 4-6
                                Oakland 71 56 .559 1.5 39-26 32-30 610 515 Won 3 4-6
                                Texas 60 67 .472 12.5 34-28 26-39 684 678 Won 1 4-6
                                Seattle 54 73 .425 18.5 30-33 24-40 559 600 Lost 1 4-6

Cleveland's only 8 games behind the Sox...they have a shot at the division title...

Comment

Working...