X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Yo Va...you picked the wrong last 10 minutes to watch...

Thursday's game...wow...
    I watched the last 3 minutes of regulation on Thursday, saw the highlights of the rest...

But yeah, concur on the "wow"....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I've been a basketball fan for a long time...

and a Cavs fan my whole life...

the Wow for me was...

"This is a Cavaliers player?"
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

"This is a Cavaliers player?"
        Now wait a damn minute....

Lebron may be one of the best players in the NBA now, but he sure as hell is no Bingo Smith.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

You said it...I didn't...

Maybe if Lebron had a real afro...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

lol..On Fox 8...They showed highlights to the first 30 secounds of "Ain't Talkin' 'bout love"...I love it...CVH+Cavs...is awesome!
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• SA ME WHO
              Roadie
              • Nov 2004

I had to try to keep up with Game 6 while at a show. It was great, though, what I saw.

I can't wait for the Finals because hopefully, I'll get to see every game. (Not sure on if my flights interfere yet.)

Anyone snag tickets? I'm too far away in TX and haven't checked on Cleveland yet. I know that it'd be far more comfortable at home, etc., but, I never made it to either of the 90's World Series games and that's been about it, in my lifetime anyway. Be cool to say I was there.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I can't imagine that tickets will be affordable for anyone that doesn't blow ESPN...

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

I can't imagine that tickets will be affordable for anyone that doesn't blow ESPN...
                  One has to imagine though, What will the crowd look like OUTSIDE for Games 3 and 4 in Cleveland...That could be worth going to the city during that time..

Fuck I want to beat San Antonio So Badly..They're like the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA..

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i won't be buying any tickets. i'll watch the games in beau-ti-fool HD for free on channel 5. at least the games i'll be home for.

Sunday night i'll be at work but i know we'll have enough people in the breakroom feeding us updates.

IF the Cavs look like they're going to win the series i'll go downtown and drive around with the rest of the revelers.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Yo Poj. 5 years ago..What seemed more Unlikely CVH Reuniting or A Cleveland Team EVER winning a championship again?!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

EZ...

Van Halen ever reuniting...

That will never happen...

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

"Early on in his tenure, Stepien proposed to rename the team the "Ohio Cavaliers", which the plan included playing their home games not just in the Cleveland area but also in non-Ohio markets such as Buffalo, New York and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He also introduced a polka-flavored fight song, which was widely-ridiculed by fans and the media."

Wow this would've been stupid..Thank God For Gordon Gund.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Stephian wasn't there very long...but boy...was it painful...

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

It is a bit odd though..Pittsburgh and Cincy never got NBA Franchises..I never understood that..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Cincinnati had an NBA team...

The Cincinnati Royals...who came from Rochester...moved to Kansas City (changing their name to the Kings)...and ended up in Sacramento...

Buffalo had an NBA team...

The Braves...

Pittsburgh had 2 ABA teams...which were really one...the Pittsburgh Pipers...and the Pittsburgh Condors...

the Pipers actually won the first ABA title...then their owner really screwed them up...moving them away from Pittsburgh...then back to Pittsburgh...

No team ever since...

and of course...

the Pittsburgh Pythons, that eventually changed to the Pisces...

because of their star player Moses Guthrie being born under that astrological sign...

Ahhh...the Fish that saved Pittsburgh.

Funny how Guthrie looked like Julius Erving...

hmmmm

Comment

Working...