Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Was Gloria James at one time playin' with LeBron's chocolate twinkie?
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
      there is a rumor going around that the Cavs' (or really LeBron's) collapse is due to Delonte West bangin' Gloria James. couple guys at work mentioned it tonight, but i bet it won't hit the papers. maybe some wise-ass will bring it up on sports talk radio or something.
      Originally posted by Bob_R
      I dunno about this staying under wraps, as there are currently nearly 1,000 blog articles and columns written about this via a Google search.

gloria james delonte west

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        I dunno about this staying under wraps, as there are currently nearly 1,000 blog articles and columns written about this via a Google search.

gloria james delonte west

Oh shit! I had no idea Gloria James' was LeBron's mom. Sorry about that comment. My bad.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
          You did like the twinkie comment huh? Surprised you hadn't heard that before?

Remember these? lol

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

as most predicted...Brown, out.

so who's the next coach? we know it's not Doug Collins.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
              as most predicted...Brown, out.

so who's the next coach? we know it's not Doug Collins.
              Unfortunately or fortunately, one knew this was going to happen. Anyhoo, saw on sportscenter this morning that they (Cavs) were going after the head coach from Duke??
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                Unfortunately or fortunately, one knew this was going to happen. Anyhoo, saw on sportscenter this morning that they (Cavs) were going after the head coach from Duke??
                That is interesting as hell, I mean the John Calipari rumors are still going around, now it's compounded by Coach K? Holy crap. What an fascinating off season this is going to be.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

That is interesting as hell, I mean the John Calipari rumors are still going around, now it's compounded by Coach K? Holy crap. What an fascinating off season this is going to be.
                  I didn't know you were into the NBA bro?? I'm not really but have been watching a bit more than I have in about a decade.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    I didn't know you were into the NBA bro?? I'm not really but have been watching a bit more than I have in about a decade.
                    To be honest, I'm not altogether there as a fan like I am with the NFL. But this whole Lebron/Wade thing has me interested. The catch in this is the money. For it to work, I still think we need Chris Bosh, and we can't afford all 3. Another thing is Riley. Will he fire Spolstra in order to coach James? Come to think of it, with Wade and Lebron running up and down the court, realistically you or I could coach that team.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Come to think of it, with Wade and Lebron running up and down the court, realistically you or I could coach that team.
                      LMAO!!!

No dude, my hoops days are looong gone. I still play a bit but kinda suuuuck.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

You know...Coach K would win them a title...

I'd work out some sort of deal with Duke...a one year out...Sign coach K to a one-year...10 million dollar deal...and then pay Duke a $1 million dollar scholarship in his name...and borrow him for a year...

Then sign and trade Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison and JJ Hickson for Chris Bosh...

Then...see who wants to sign on for a year to try and win a title...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          You know...Coach K would win them a title...

I'd work out some sort of deal with Duke...a one year out...Sign coach K to a one-year...10 million dollar deal...and then pay Duke a $1 million dollar scholarship in his name...and borrow him for a year...

Then sign and trade Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison and JJ Hickson for Chris Bosh...

Then...see who wants to sign on for a year to try and win a title...
                          Can you be the assitant GM to Danny Ferry?

I'm loving this concept.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Please tell me you saw the top of the 9th tonight Poj.....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Danny Ferry is out as GM. I really don't know what to make of this. Chris Grant, his assistant takes over for him, which makes even less sense. Now, if the Cavs were going to bring in some big names, it WOULD make sense...

Perhaps Pat Riley? It would have to be someone that would force Gilbert to hardball the Ferry contract negotiations to get him out, or to piss off Ferry so that he quits quickly.

What I have to believe is that the Cavs are doing this with LeBron's okay, or with prior knowledge to LeBron wanting Ferry out. One player with thatmuch power is nothing but trouble.

Now, if Chris Jent gets the head job, then you know LeBron is pulling the strings, and wants all the power. If Riley comes in, or someone like him, then the Cavs are trying to entice him.
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Yo Va...it was a flat out shit call...but I do respect the way the umpire handled it...and the way the Tigers and Tigers fans handled it...both surprises. I do like that Selig comes under fire again.

Comment

Working...