Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

ESPN just had some financial wizard going over the cap room in Chicago. They could swing a Bosh/James deal only if they went way down in their expectations of a power forward. It's workable, but not exactly attractive as the team would be made up of Noah, James, Bosh, the new PF and some rookies.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

So, apparently, he's going to meet the fans waiting outside at arount 3.

Can't see him saying anything of substance..but, eh.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

C'mon...he's fucking staying...and fucking Bosh is coming...

Chicago will get Wade...and fucking Riley's going to be left holding his crank...

but not for long...

It's fucking Miami...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          C'mon...he's fucking staying...and fucking Bosh is coming...

Chicago will get Wade...and fucking Riley's going to be left holding his crank...

but not for long...

It's fucking Miami...
          Don't really pity Miami if thats the case, fuck that city.

yeah. I'm still bitter about the 1997 World Series, All those Tribe fans who sat out in the Muni when the team was absolute shit, donning the Red Uniforms, to get fucked over by a city that just discovered they had a baseball team that fucking october of that year

only franchise Miami can have is the phins.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

The pisser is, everyone seems to forget that this whole Miami deal is going on with Riley assumed to be coaching. If the scenario ends up being as POJO suggested and Miami comes away empty handed, you can bet dollars to donuts that Riley will go back to relative obscurity within the team's headquarters and Erik Spoelstra will end up coaching the Heat again.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Unless Riley cuts and runs...which he's been known to do as well...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Unchainme
                Don't really pity Miami if thats the case, fuck that city.

yeah. I'm still bitter about the 1997 World Series, All those Tribe fans who sat out in the Muni when the team was absolute shit, donning the Red Uniforms, to get fucked over by a city that just discovered they had a baseball team that fucking october of that year

only franchise Miami can have is the phins.
                Yeah...well...I'd rather blame Mesa and Nagy...than Miami...but that's just me...

How different is Jaret Wright's career if he wins that game, as he should have...

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Yeah...well...I'd rather blame Mesa and Nagy...than Miami...but that's just me...

How different is Jaret Wright's career if he wins that game, as he should have...
                  Mesa is a douche

just still hold a grudge against the particular city. Would have let it go more so if it was, say, Chicago.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Chicago? You'd let it go if it were fucking Chicago? I've got plenty to hold a grudge about with regards to fucking Chicago...no offense RBW...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

The meeting is already longer than it's supposed to be...

A. Either trying to convince him to come back...

or...

B. Calling Bosh...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Okay...supposedly, the Cavs meeting just ended. Now, it will be curious to see if anyone talks. I'll be honest, if the Cavs brass talks to the media about how good the meeting was...I don't think that's a good thing. If they keep things close to the vest, I think they talked about future...shit they don't want to talk about in public...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Quick quote from GM Chris Grant...

Chris Grant said it was a good meeting and they had fun. Said he thought it was great LeBron held meetings in Cleveland.
                          Hmmmm, not sure what the fuck that means...didn't say much...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Christ...the incompetence...

Funny little moment, Grant was locked in building and couldn't get out to speak to media.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Bull walked over and stood on street trying to get in locked door, calling LeBron trying to get in. Jerry Reinsdorf was a little peeved he had to wait while Gar Forman was on his phone trying to get in. Tom Thibodeau, Gar Forman, John Paxson & Jerry Reinsdorf in party. Didn't have presentation luggage with them. Like Cavs, Bulls going semi casual, no ties but jackets. Pat Riley wouldn't stand for that even on a Saturday. Then again, LBJ in shorts.

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Really with people like John Paxson in toe, I'm very surprised just that alone hasn't scared LeBron off.

Decent GM, but his brother really fucked up big time in the early years of LBJ's career.

Comment

Working...