Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Next year, I will be playing for The Miami Heat. I would like to thank all of my fans for supporting me and I am looking forward to seeing you guys next season as I chase the NBA Championship.

Thanks Lebron..I am looking forward to you falling flat on your face...at least I hope so..heres hoping Kobe wins 10 titles

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Adande..that lounge bullshit he pulls on around the horn kills me..so lame

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

For years...the upper management for all cleveland teams do everything wrong...everything...

Dan Gilbert and the Cavs does everything right...sign and trade and fill that roster with quality players...

Offer him everything...

Crazy...

Who'd have thunk that LeBron would become more of a pariah than Carlos Boozer...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

hahahaha...there's a Cleveland cop there...

I'm a Cleveland fan...but nobody said most Cleveland fans are fucking classy...

Yeah...I'm fucking upset...

but I'm not burning a jersey...and I'm not fucking crying...

JUST...STOP...WATCHING...

let him win his paper title...

GM in the NBA..."He's soft, he's taking the easy way out..."
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Seriously..this can only go downhill..if the Heat doesnt win NEXT YEAR..the finger pointing starts..Wade takes all the questions as Lebron slips out the back door..they need 3 titles to make it a success

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I wonder if Bosh, Wade and James are fucking?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I'm sorry...that was uncalled for...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

LeBatard...

"We do the bandwagon well..."

LeBron...Cowboys fan from their 90's titles...

Bulls fan from their 90's titles...

Yankees fan from their 90's titles...

the king of bandwagon...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

The Cavs GM, Chris Grant...

“We believe in this team, this organization, this community, and what we will do to compete at the highest level. We believe in the new coach and leader we have in Byron Scott, and the world class basketball organization and positive and strong culture we've established. Dan Gilbert and our ownership group are firmly committed to reaching our goals and succeeding on the court and in the community, at the highest level.”

“Our fans stepped up and showed their support, to a degree unlike anywhere else. We are fortunate to have the support of the best fans in the NBA. That passion and dedication will be rewarded. We will work relentlessly to continue to build a team that will contend. A team that will win championships. We are all competitors and our one goal is to win, that and Dan Gilbert and our ownership team’s commitment and investment in this organization and community are constants that will not change."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Gilbert is going to be motivated by this...

I don't know that he can sign anyone...

but he's going to be motivated by this...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

From Terry Pluto...the best Cleveland writer...maybe ever...

Yes, James is free to go to Miami. He's free to market himself on ESPN. But fans in his hometown also are free to say that he never should have embarrassed them.

They are free to be hurt, because the Cavaliers could have paid him more than any other team. They also have spent more and won more in the last three years than any of main contenders for his services. It's a lot easier to dump contracts and lose games than to keep adding veterans and fat contracts while chasing a title, which the Cavs have done.

The fans also are free to wonder what happened to the guy who accepted his first MVP award at his old St. Vincent-St. Mary gym, the next at the University of Akron -- and both times, talking so warmly and sincerely about being at home.

James is a remarkable basketball talent. He has wisely stayed out of legal trouble, and generally said and done the right things when in the public spotlight. He leaves as the greatest player in franchise history, and leading the Cavs to their only NBA Finals appearance back in 2007.

Never was basketball more fun for Cavaliers fans than during the James Era. But never could anyone have imagined a worse way for it to end than how James delivered his decision Thursday night.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

In New York...they are chanting "Queen James..."

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cleveland is going to hate the fuck out of LeBron James now. He's not going to be able to set foot back in that city again without Secret Service like protection, and I imagine he's going to be getting plenty of death threats soon. As far as the Cavaliers, like it or not, LeBron was the heart and soul of that team, and now that he's gone and most of the quality, big name free agents have been signed, Cleveland is back to being a lottery team next season.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

The Heat remind me of that other Florida team that bought a World Series. I kinda hope they don't ever win a ring. Similar to Patrick Ewing. The 1 hour special was just sickening. LeBron have much of an ego?

I feel bad for Cleveland residents. I honestly do. These people just keep getting shit on by all of their teams & players. Wouldn't it be great if the Cavs win a ring before LeBron? How awesome would that be?
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

I just cant get over all the "me" statements...cant recall them all..a standout was " I will continue to be great"...holy fuckin shit..this guy cannot have a bigger ego

Comment

Working...